Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Fraid not!

My life is extremely dull at the moment. It's work, work, work. I think that I might as well live at the garden centre at the moment. As well as doing Mon-Fri I've been going in on Saturday and Sunday afternoon too!

I'm having trouble thinking of anything other than work really. Here is some not-very-spectacular gossip from work:

In the past fortnight we've had Kate Humble from Spring Watch and Sporty Spice as customers!

Kate Humble bought grass seed and Mel C bought plants (she lives near here)

That's the most spectacular thing I heard all week...how sad am I

Evening Oldlings.

Just went off to Myspace land for a while, just trying to build myself up to writing the Glasgow blog, getting inspiration from looking at Mika in full screen mode, but not getting any, just going ga ga instead:roftl: .

So I came back here to chat to you guys.

Kath I find a good way to quieten babies is to pull funny faces at them, but with my face they just start giggling at me:naughty: .

To be honest, I was just thinking the other day..I can barely remember what happened, as soon as I finish a book it seems to leave my head!:shocked:

me too!!!!!!

I think it's may age (although I've been a bit like that!)

I'm reading a Robert Goddard book at the moment which I'm completely absorbed by, but I can't remember the last one I read only a few weeks ago (also by him)

good friday was a few weeks back, change your calander

Bugger............I must be working backwards! :shocked:

'Fraid not!

My life is extremely dull at the moment. It's work, work, work. I think that I might as well live at the garden centre at the moment. As well as doing Mon-Fri I've been going in on Saturday and Sunday afternoon too!

I'm having trouble thinking of anything other than work really. Here is some not-very-spectacular gossip from work:

In the past fortnight we've had Kate Humble from Spring Watch and Sporty Spice as customers!

Kate Humble bought grass seed and Mel C bought plants (she lives near here)

Oh well, brightenes the day... a bit of celeb spotting!

i always knew he was a good guy really :thumb_yello:

i am normally the same kath but i have read the books and listened to stephen fry reading them so may times i know them nearly word for word

Jake and Ab (my kids) are the same, they read them over and over!:naughty:

Snape!:mf_lustslow:

I haven't dared to tell my daughter why I like watching the films so much!:wink2:

You and me both! :wink2:

I finished my old job on Thursday. I am really looking forward to it!

I am going to be a maternity nanny, I go on Sunday to look after a baby for six weeks, he was due to be born today (induced) but I haven't heard anything yet.

He is being a wee bit slow with the orders Wendi!:naughty:

Bye Leona. :wub2:

Kath, be my maternity nanny when my baby is born!

Evening Oldlings.

Just went off to Myspace land for a while, just trying to build myself up to writing the Glasgow blog, getting inspiration from looking at Mika in full screen mode, but not getting any, just going ga ga instead:roftl: .

So I came back here to chat to you guys.

Kath I find a good way to quieten babies is to pull funny faces at them, but with my face they just start giggling at me:naughty: .

Since you have retired the penguin I could always borrow the suit! :naughty:

Its Friday night!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Toplessjoyn.jpg

My God Wendi...what the imagination can do with that one!!!!!:shocked:

You and me both! :wink2:

That's a coincidence! (or is it.............?)

I can't see the connection between Snape and Mika, but I guess there must be one.

If you had to choose one to marry and one for chicken, which would it be?:wink2:

Its one of my favourites at the moment - he looks too

tired and too happy to rebuke ANY advances!!! :wink2::das:

Good idea Wendi, get him when he is too knackered to fight us off!!!:naughty:

Miek..............what a time we would have! I would be in my element working in a MFC household!:naughty:

Good idea Wendi, get him when he is too knackered to fight us off!!!:naughty:

Miek..............what a time we would have! I would be in my element working in a MFC household!:naughty:

Baby will be Mikafied instantly :thumb_yello:

October 5th, are you free?

OH...near my birthday! (8th!) Congratulations! :thumb_yello: Lovely. Yes I am free at the moment as I can't possibly take any autumn bookings until I know what Mika is doing!:roftl:

That's a coincidence! (or is it.............?)

I can't see the connection between Snape and Mika, but I guess there must be one.

If you had to choose one to marry and one for chicken, which would it be?:wink2:

Oh God...............thats a tricky one for a Friday...well, it isn't really.......I wouldn't marry Mika because I am too old for him but if chicken waes on offer I would be there like a shot!

Snape....not sure that I would want to look at him over the breakfast coffee pot but he is just strangely appealing! :naughty: