The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

OH...near my birthday! (8th!) Congratulations! :thumb_yello: Lovely. Yes I am free at the moment as I can't possibly take any autumn bookings until I know what Mika is doing!:roftl:

Oh God...............thats a tricky one for a Friday...well, it isn't really.......I wouldn't marry Mika because I am too old for him but if chicken waes on offer I would be there like a shot!

Snape....not sure that I would want to look at him over the breakfast coffee pot but he is just strangely appealing! :naughty:

So you don't want to marry either of them, but you want two portions of chicken instead!:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH...near my birthday! (8th!) Congratulations! :thumb_yello: Lovely. Yes I am free at the moment as I can't possibly take any autumn bookings until I know what Mika is doing!:roftl:

same birthday as hevalump, sogot your personality sussed

So you're taking your unborn child to the gig in Amsterdam. That's brilliant!

They can then claim to be the youngest fan ever.:biggrin2:

I should win a prize for that! :naughty:

It's Friday night!

So it must be gratuitous shirtless picture night!!:roftl::wink2:

Not to mention imaginations running wild with the position of his hand and what he is holding!:shocked:

same birthday as hevalump, sogot your personality sussed

Yep, she pmed me and told me that the first time we spoke!!!

Yes, perfectly balanced Librans!:naughty:

Which would you have then..after I had had my chicken portions?:naughty:

eeeeek! As we've said before, the thought is lovely, but in reality I couldn't do it. I've had so many dreams where the opportunity arises, but I've never taken it! I think fantasies should always stay as fantasies.:naughty:

eeeeek! As we've said before, the thought is lovely, but in reality I couldn't do it. I've had so many dreams where the opportunity arises, but I've never taken it! I think fantasies should always stay as fantasies.:naughty:

Well, persumably for most of us that is exactly what will happen!:shocked::naughty:

Not to mention imaginations running wild with the position of his hand and what he is holding!:shocked:

Yep, she pmed me and told me that the first time we spoke!!!

Yes, perfectly balanced Librans!:naughty:

hev is not a librarian she is at school, obviously not at this moment, but 9 till 3pm monday to friday

hev is not a librarian she is at school, obviously not at this moment, but 9 till 3pm monday to friday

I worked in a library once...running a homework club but when it was quiet we helped with re stacking the shelves...what a nightmare :shocked: I have enough trouble trying to arrange my CD's in alphabetical order :shocked: ( I actually just wrote that as 'DC's' :roftl:

.......that reminds me of my daughter's school friend who told her family that me and Mr Mikamad are librarians. Her mum said that she thought we worked at the garden centre and she said no, they don't eat meat!:naughty:

Most???? Surely you mean all!:naughty:

(apart from all the younglings who really truly believe that they're the one who's going to marry him!:naughty: )

Well, I was been charitable!:naughty:

.......that reminds me of my daughter's school friend who told her family that me and Mr Mikamad are librarians. Her mum said that she thought we worked at the garden centre and she said no, they don't eat meat!:naughty:

Is this child getting help?:shocked:

I worked in a library once...running a homework club but when it was quiet we helped with re stacking the shelves...what a nightmare :shocked: I have enough trouble trying to arrange my CD's in alphabetical order :shocked: ( I actually just wrote that as 'DC's' :roftl:

isn't it always quiet in a library?