The Fratellis Thread

SoFi_89

You dont have a room yet??? Maybe I can help you. If you need somethig let me know ok??? You can ask Ana and Asun too!

Gotta go Mirti, see you tomorrow!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention! Hotel is set too, I'll be at the Novotel!:wink2:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they play on radio in Montréal or Québec, maybe in other province in Canada? I don't know. But I was curious to listen their music.

I don't know which song I prefer for now. :punk:

I don't think they play on radio in Montréal or Québec, maybe in other province in Canada? I don't know. But I was curious to listen their music.

I don't know which song I prefer for now. :punk:

oh! they never came here, i hope they come soon!!

I understando you! it is difficult choose one at the beggining! there are really good songs in this cd too

I bought their new cd yesterday. I like it! :punk: Very good! :thumb_yello:

Very good indeed!! Very different from the first one, but awesome.

Babydoll, My Friend John, Acid Jazz Singer, Milk and Money.....aw, there are really beautiful tunes!!

What I don't like is Stragglers Moon..

I kinda hate them, but I kinda love them. But I really do hate them. But kind of not. I'm really torn. :sad:

I love listening to Costello Music and all the songs are really fun and catchy and like a better version of the Plain White Ts, but their lyrics are breathtakingly misogynistic and assholey, and the guys themselves come off as douchebags in all the interviews, etc, I've seen.

I keep trying to figure out if I should see them live or not. On the one hand I really want to, on the other hand I don't want to give them any money.

--Jack

I kinda hate them, but I kinda love them. But I really do hate them. But kind of not. I'm really torn. :sad:

I love listening to Costello Music and all the songs are really fun and catchy and like a better version of the Plain White Ts, but their lyrics are breathtakingly misogynistic and assholey, and the guys themselves come off as douchebags in all the interviews, etc, I've seen.

I know, they're very naughty! and I LOVE it!!:wub2:

I keep trying to figure out if I should see them live or not. On the one hand I really want to, on the other hand I don't want to give them any money.

--Jack

You should. They're so cool live! and everybody's jumping up and down...it's crazy...really, you should.

Jack too bad you missed them in their last US tour: they even played an acoustic free session in a few stores..that was something I was dying to attend.. :tears:

Thanks Cin!!!! Its a looooooong time since we last talk!! Miss you:huglove:

Awwwwwwwwwww!! I miss you too!!

Pero ultimamente estoy sin tiempo para nada!, estoy con demasiada presion en el conservatorio! para darte un ejemplo, ya tuve que empezar a estudiar para la teoria que voy a rendir en diciembre, paso todo el tiempo ahi, y cuando no estoy ahi o en ingles, estoy estudiando, para piano o para ingles.

I need vacations!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwww!! I miss you too!!

Pero ultimamente estoy sin tiempo para nada!, estoy con demasiada presion en el conservatorio! para darte un ejemplo, ya tuve que empezar a estudiar para la teoria que voy a rendir en diciembre, paso todo el tiempo ahi, y cuando no estoy ahi o en ingles, estoy estudiando, para piano o para ingles.

I need vacations!!!!!!!!!

Oh, lo siento mucho. Pero mirale el lado bueno, dentro de un tiempo habras terminado tus estudios y entonces apreciaras todo el tiempo que has perdido estudiando. Merece la pena, te lo digo yo que lo se muy bien, ahora hecho de menos estudiar. Solo puedo decirte que te lo tomes con calma, para no estresarte.

And good luck!!

I know, they're very naughty! and I LOVE it!!:wub2:

Well, I wouldn't call it "naughty." "Naughty" implies some forgivable mischief that may even be cute. With the Fratellis, I want to punch them in the face.

Jack too bad you missed them in their last US tour: they even played an acoustic free session in a few stores..that was something I was dying to attend.. :tears:

That may be fun though. :huh: You should tell me if they ever plan to do that again!

--Jack

I kinda hate them, but I kinda love them. But I really do hate them. But kind of not. I'm really torn.

--Jack

Well, I wouldn't call it "naughty." "Naughty" implies some forgivable mischief that may even be cute. With the Fratellis, I want to punch them in the face.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *wipes tear from eye*

Okay, so I was looking for David's thread because I can never remember if his last name is Whitney or Whitey, but then I saw this one and figured I should probably come in here instead.

I'm the same, I go through phases of liking them and then thinking they are stupid, and I have not seen any interviews, should I probably keep it that way? :huh:

I'm so poor, I'm meant to be saving but stupid me bought expensive tickets to see them at the end of the month. Tickets which are now going for triple the price on ebay :das: ... but despite the number of times I have considered selling them, I am going. :naughty: So, Fratellis thread-goers, try your best to turn me into some kind of a semi-Fratellis-fan-gurl, at least temporarily. :naughty:

*wipes tear from eye*

Okay, so I was looking for David's thread because I can never remember if his last name is Whitney or Whitey, but then I saw this one and figured I should probably come in here instead.

I'm the same, I go through phases of liking them and then thinking they are stupid, and I have not seen any interviews, should I probably keep it that way? :huh:

I'm so poor, I'm meant to be saving but stupid me bought expensive tickets to see them at the end of the month. Tickets which are now going for triple the price on ebay :das: ... but despite the number of times I have considered selling them, I am going. :naughty: So, Fratellis thread-goers, try your best to turn me into some kind of a semi-Fratellis-fan-gurl, at least temporarily. :naughty:

You want us to make you love them??? Do you really need us to do that??

:wub2:

cover (it's a bit out of sync, but still)

Baby Fratelli

Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night

(acoustic) :wub2:

I could go on for ages, but I have to wake up in 3 hours and a half, and I'm still packing.:naughty: Do NOT sell your ticket!! Go to the show, I'm sure you'll love it!! Which show are you talking about, btw?

That may be fun though. :huh: You should tell me if they ever plan to do that again!

--Jack

Hahahahha!!! :lmao: :lmao: They might be too drunk to notice it!:naughty:

I'll warn you for the next US free session:wink2:

You want us to make you love them??? Do you really need us to do that??

:wub2:

cover (it's a bit out of sync, but still)

Baby Fratelli

Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night

(acoustic) :wub2:

I could go on for ages, but I have to wake up in 3 hours and a half, and I'm still packing.:naughty: Do NOT sell your ticket!! Go to the show, I'm sure you'll love it!! Which show are you talking about, btw?

:wub2: I read onle the titles of the songs and I love them!! Babydol is my fav of the second album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must wake in 3 hours??

GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!! hahaha

they're not well known in Turkey, thanks to MFC, i wonder who are they,

downloaded album a few days ago,

and i love it:naughty:

cooool :punk:

Hi have the 2 albums and lots of their songs! acoustics live everything!! the acoustic ones are so :wub2::wub2: he have a sweet voice