Wallet or purse ? The debate goes on...

sunshine931

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao i love ya girls :roftl:

loll we had SOOOOOO much fun in that store !!!! it was a gift shop at the CN Tower... the staff there must have hated us... we just walked around, made fun of the mechandise, took pics and left without buying anything :roftl:

I don't know why I concluded by saying it was a purse... I said wallet, Becky said wallet too, Carolina said purlet and Danie said purse...

Gotta love spontanaiety!!! :roftl:

What an amazing day....actually week!! I agree with the time machine thing....someone really needs to invent one just for moments like these :wink2:

loll we had SOOOOOO much fun in that store !!!! it was a gift shop at the CN Tower... the staff there must have hated us... we just walked around, made fun of the mechandise, took pics and left without buying anything :roftl:

I don't know why I concluded by saying it was a purse... I said wallet, Becky said wallet too, Carolina said purlet and Danie said purse...

you girls are crazy!!!! but.. for what it's worth.. it's a wallet... a huge waller!

becky is right, it has all those manly angles. i love the way she concludes at the end... "damn" hehehehe vero.. it's a good thing you don't work at the poles during elections! 2 wallets, 1 purse, 1 purlet .. the verdict is a purse!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you girls are crazy!!!! but.. for what it's worth.. it's a wallet... a huge waller!

becky is right, it has all those manly angles. i love the way she concludes at the end... "damn" hehehehe vero.. it's a good thing you don't work at the poles during elections! 2 wallets, 1 purse, 1 purlet .. the verdict is a purse!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lolll... well in my defense, I was in a state of massive sleep deprivation !!! :naughty:

lolll... well in my defense, I was in a state of massive sleep deprivation !!! :naughty:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cry a river and boat down it!!!! you get no sympathy mrs "i wanna be lollipop girl" 600 times in a row!!!!! let me play the smallest violon in the world (*rubs the tip of her fingers together*) :roftl: :roftl:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cry a river and boat down it!!!! you get no sympathy mrs "i wanna be lollipop girl" 600 times in a row!!!!! let me play the smallest violon in the world (*rubs the tip of her fingers together*) :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm just explaining why my brain was all melted down !

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm just explaining why my brain was all melted down !

yeah yeah... sounds almost like me saying....... ohhhhhh my back is so sore...cuz of all the money i have in my purse!!!! :roftl: :roftl: now.. how sorry would you feel for me? ( i know what you are saying... just don't think you should get away with it that easy! haha)

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah yeah... sounds almost like me saying....... ohhhhhh my back is so sore...cuz of all the money i have in my purse!!!! :roftl: :roftl: now.. how sorry would you feel for me? ( i know what you are saying... just don't think you should get away with it that easy! haha)

lolll I get what you're saying... but I wasn't tired because I was Lollipop Girl 600 times in a row like you say lol... I wasn't the only one tired, we all were !!!

And !!! I'm blonde.

So bare with me :mf_rosetinted:

lolll I get what you're saying... but I wasn't tired because I was Lollipop Girl 600 times in a row like you say lol... I wasn't the only one tired, we all were !!!

And !!! I'm blonde.

lol 600 times... do you think i was exagerating... a tad? haha

or... you have 597 more times to go! (imagine how tired you'll be by then ;o) )

blonde??? are you yellow now? you still have the highlights? i like them

And !!! I'm blonde.

Oh yes....the never ending tiredness that week....I was a complete mess in NY...physically and mentally :roftl:

Stupid snow storm....stupid big suitcase.....:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes....the never ending tiredness that week....I was a complete mess in NY...physically and mentally :roftl:

Stupid snow storm....stupid big suitcase.....:mf_rosetinted:

ohhhhhh that river is starting to flow again!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

should have just travelled with that wallet you were looking at ... much easier :mf_rosetinted:

winter is fun huh?

ohhhhhh that river is starting to flow again!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

should have just travelled with that wallet you were looking at ... much easier :mf_rosetinted:

winter is fun huh?

:mf_rosetinted:

Are you serious? That wallet was uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggllllyyy!!!

It did have matching flip flops though :roftl:

ew. I remember now! :roftl:

yeah definitelly not worth the insanely high price they asked for.

I think I have a pic of the flipflops....except it is on my laptop and I am not....

lol 600 times... do you think i was exagerating... a tad? haha

or... you have 597 more times to go! (imagine how tired you'll be by then ;o) )

blonde??? are you yellow now? you still have the highlights? i like them

I still have the yellow highlights and I still love it... but you almost can't see them now... the color has faded. My hairdresser did warn me that yellow fades pretty fast but next friday she's gonna refresh it for me :punk:

:mf_rosetinted:

Are you serious? That wallet was uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggllllyyy!!!

It did have matching flip flops though :roftl:

LOL they did have matching flip flops and they were fuuuuuuuglay...

IMG_0847.jpg

I still have the yellow highlights and I still love it... but you almost can't see them now... the color has faded. My hairdresser did warn me that yellow fades pretty fast but next friday she's gonna refresh it for me :punk:

LOL they did have matching flip flops and they were fuuuuuuuglay...

IMG_0847.jpg

Ahhh...merci beaucoup!!! :roftl: :roftl: