sunshine931

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump: So I guess it's a yes :wink2:

oh i'd be willing to go.... god.. in a heartbeat!!! :blush-anim-cl:

but in "real life", it would depend on commitments... i am self employed... if i have contracts, i don't think my customers would take it very well lol

but i'll be always available for the montreal concerts... we could have a get together... that would be fun too!

I still say it is a wallet....I carry my wallet in my purse and that thing would fit in my purse so it is a wallet....so there :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

My thoughts exactly :mf_rosetinted:

ohhhhhhhhhh it's a wallet... a huge wallet!!

what kind of money goes in there anyways??:boxed:

I wish I could say mine !

lol fair enough... purlet.... wonder how long it will take before we see that word in a dictionnary!

LOL! :roftl: It would be so awesome if it made it in the dictionary but I would like some credit for it :mf_rosetinted: do people get some money for making up words? It would be nice! I could make it my full time job! :naughty:

LOL! :roftl: It would be so awesome if it made it in the dictionary but I would like some credit for it :mf_rosetinted: do people get some money for making up words? It would be nice! I could make it my full time job! :naughty:

lol and i'd be really rich too! lol

Yeah I could make a living out of it as well ! lol !! but I make up french words though hehe

i just got the dvd for my bday (YAY!!!!)

and i say its a wallet cause i have one just like it and i carry it within my purse.

wallet.

Cool !!! Isn't it the most amazing DVD ever ?

And thank you for supporting me in saying it's a wallet lol...

i just got the dvd for my bday (YAY!!!!)

and i say its a wallet cause i have one just like it and i carry it within my purse.

wallet.

Yeah :mf_rosetinted:

Cool !!! Isn't it the most amazing DVD ever ?

the very best!! i didnt open it unti aroud 9:30 that night and i had gotten up that morning at 5:30 with only 3 hours sleep but i stayed up until 1:30 in the morning watching it! then i watched it the next day and parts of it the day after that.

love it!!

i love when hes talking about his sunglasses and he says that his ae "top Gun" hahaha, like thats so much better, lol.

and your welcome, i was hapy to see that he and i have the same taste:naughty: