The Creature Thread

sunshine931

:boxed: I can't believe no one has started a Creature thread yet !!!

So here I go !!! As some of you may know, Creature is a band from Montréal, Québec, Canada who opened for Mika in Montréal and Toronto back in january. I didn't get to see/hear them at those shows since I was backstage (how sad :mf_rosetinted: ) but I finally got to see them last friday at a gig they did in a bar in Montréal.

THEY. ARE. AWESOME.

I'm totally in love with them, bought their album "No Sleep At All" and I've been listening to it non-stop ever since.

So this is the place for Creature fans to discuss their music, talk about their gigs, share info, and basically show some love to them...

Now get posting :punk:

Creature's myspace

Here's what Creature had to say about Mika and his fans after opening for him at the Bell Center in Montréal :

WE LOVE MIKA (AND THE BELL CENTER)

Mika is the ****! What a show. We all had crushes on him and all the super foxy, super friendly people in his band. Damn those British accents are sexy - where can I get one?

Their fans are awesome too. Everybody danced. No one threw tomatoes at us. The harshest things they threw were teddybears, which was great cause now I don`t have to go to bed alone at night.

The cream of the crop was playing the Bell Center. It was a wet dream come true.... definitely the wickedest day of my life. Thanks Mika, you hot, hot, amazingly talented, sexy thang, you!

Check us out at the Bell Center:

May all your wet dreams come true too,

CowBella

P.S. Did I mention that Mika is really hot and sexy? Well he is.

Creature.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this band!!

They are amazing live and awesome to rock out in my car to!!:punk:

They also make running a lot less boring!!!

PS Thank you to ThePosterofagirl for sending me their album cuz I couldn't afford to buy it!! You rock!!

Good idea the Creature thread!:thumb_yello:

I saw them two times: first at the Bell Center when they opened for Mika and at their ''Lancement de disque'' (sorry, i don't know in english) in march.

it's a "record launch"

Ok and I'm gonna try to post some pics too :thumb_yello:

cool !

There kind of is an other Creature thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13291

but it's fine I love talking about this band! :punk:

Would you say no to Brigitte Bardot!

I would never!:naughty:

oh crap... I did a search in the "Other artists" section of the forum but couldn't find a thread concerning Creature... well should we close this one ?

oh crap... I did a search in the "Other artists" section of the forum but couldn't find a thread concerning Creature... well should we close this one ?

Actually, I'm not sure but I don't think the "Other Artists" section was there when I started that thread - or I just didn't see it - so it's just in General Chin Wagging. Maybe a mod can move it for me? (Can we move threads ourselves?)

Anyway, I love that picture you posted... so if you do close this thread make sure you post that picture in the other one please! :)

(Btw... am I the only one who thinks Kim Ho is hot?)

Nooooo I don't think so! that thread never got moved to the "other artists section" and no one has posted there in a while.

I think I was the only one that kept checking. :roftl:

True... I don't care either way, I just want people to keep talking about them!

(And this thread has a better title!)

Actually, I'm not sure but I don't think the "Other Artists" section was there when I started that thread - or I just didn't see it - so it's just in General Chin Wagging. Maybe a mod can move it for me? (Can we move threads ourselves?)

Anyway, I love that picture you posted... so if you do close this thread make sure you post that picture in the other one please! :)

I don't think you are the only one that thinks that! I think he looks so good when he is dancing with his guitar.

Yeah perhaps the "Other artists" section didn't exist at the time... I reckon it's quite new...

And no we can't move threads ourselves, a mod has to do it...

(and no you're not the only one... some of my friends who were with me at the gig friday thought that too :naughty: )

True... I don't care either way, I just want people to keep talking about them!

(And this thread has a better title!)

Well maybe the title of this thread makes it easier for it to be found...

tell them to come to europe! lol I love all the songs they have on their myspace! (and that's all the ones I ever heard lol)

I would tell them if they would accept my friend request on myspace... I sent it on the 11th and they have logged on almost everyday since then and it's still pending :(

I would tell them if they would accept my friend request on myspace... I sent it on the 11th and they have logged on almost everyday since then and it's still pending :(

aaah! don't worry! It took time for me too to get accepted as their friend. :naughty:

Also, love your pics, I know what you mean about the smoke/fog! I don't think I have ever seen so many fog in such a small space. :roftl: it was hard to see the band on stage.

ah that sucks! it shouldn't be too hard to accept you... I mean it only takes a mouseclick...

Yay!! A Creature thread! They definiately deserve this. I saw them in Toronto (opening for Mika), and Cowbella and Kim Ho both signed my shirt when the concert was over! They rock!! :naughty:

nice !!! aren't they amazing live ? so much energy on stage ! defo a good choice of opening act for Mika...

do you have their album ?

nice !!! aren't they amazing live ? so much energy on stage ! defo a good choice of opening act for Mika...

do you have their album ?

Yeah! When they started playing, I was like, wow, they're so funky, I could really like this music!! :naughty: I bet Mika chose them himself :P You went to Toronto on the 29th right??

Yes, I do have it!! I also got one of their EPs before I got the cd, cuz I couldn't wait. lol Cowbella is so sweet! I added them on myspace when I got back from the concert, and I have been talking to them back and forth. You see, I had a letter for Mika, and I didnt think I would get it to him, so Cowbella took it after she signed my t-shirt, and she told me that she hand delivered it to him!!!! :wub2:

Yeah! When they started playing, I was like, wow, they're so funky, I could really like this music!! :naughty: I bet Mika chose them himself :P You went to Toronto on the 29th right??

Yes, I do have it!! I also got one of their EPs before I got the cd, cuz I couldn't wait. lol Cowbella is so sweet! I added them on myspace when I got back from the concert, and I have been talking to them back and forth. You see, I had a letter for Mika, and I didnt think I would get it to him, so Cowbella took it after she signed my t-shirt, and she told me that she hand delivered it to him!!!! :wub2:

Yes I was in Toronto on the 29th, I was one of the Lollipop Girls ! But I didn't get to hear Creature since I was backstage when they performed... not that I'm complaining about that lol !! I got to see Creature perform for the first time last friday in a bar in Montréal and I was totally amazed by their stage presence and I instantely fell in love with them and their music. They were selling their CD after the show so I bought it and I've been listening to it non-stop ever since.

And wow that was so very sweet of CowBella to give Mika your letter and let you know about it !