• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears:

I'm in hospital and so I don't know what happened in my room at home, but my mother told me this evening that one of our cats had been locked inside my room and destroyed some posters. "Also that one you've bought at that gig in november, when you saw The Kooks." WHY???:sneaky2::sneaky2: Stupid cat!! It was a very nice poster which I haven't seen on the internet yet, so it sucks big time!!!!Sometimes I hate cats:naughty::boxed:

:tears

I'm in hospital and so I don't know what happened in my room at home, but my mother told me this evening that one of our cats had been locked inside my room and destroyed some posters. "Also that one you've bought at that gig in november, when you saw The Kooks." WHY???:sneaky2sneaky2: Stupid cat!! It was a very nice poster which I haven't seen on the internet yet, so it sucks big time!!!!Sometimes I hate cats:naughty::boxed

That sucks! and I hope you're alright.

How did the poster look like?

yeah this is cool! aah::biggrin2:
Wiat a second! why nobody told me we could more than 7 smilies!!!

:wub2: Luke! :wub2:

:wub2 :wub2: Paul! :wub2: :wub2

:punk:fangurl: :woot_jump: The kooks! :stretcher::band::groupwave:

Now you know :das:

What? :wi nk2::shocked::boxed::mf_lu stslow::tee hee::wub2::roftl::blus h-anim-cl::nau ghty::thumb_ yello:

WHAT??? :shocked::shoc ked: SINCE WHEN??

Is she back? :blink: She is back! :cheerful_h4h:

:original::flowers2::yi kes::kin g::clap::hy po::bow::b and::l g::roll 1::mf_b off::mfr_o mg:

Oh wow. This will come in handy.

HAHAHAHA!!! :das: Well put!

zoilgjb.jpg

jfuiz.jpg

jvh.jpg

oihl.jpg

thkl.jpg

zjkgf.jpg

zifkhv.jpg

vgjhbkj.jpg

tuzgjh.jpg

Interesting to see that Luke & Hugh obviously exchanged their guitars during the sidewalk set :think1:.

Edited by Petra

Dan's new band:

http://www.myspace.com/lyrebirdsmusic

:dunno: Sounds good. Tight melodies. Quality tunes. I'll buy it.

And I just noticed that the Kooks will be on telly tonight :wub2:.

Yeah, pretty cool :biggrin2:

almost reminds me of the white lies...like just the lead singer's voice, its deeper and a little darker.

I like the "closer" song demo :cheerful_h4h:

Yeah, pretty cool :biggrin2:

almost reminds me of the white lies...like just the lead singer's voice, its deeper and a little darker.

I like the "closer" song demo :cheerful_h4h:

That reminds me that I should really check out White Lies :blink:

ARGH, GRR, :mad3:, there is a big thunderstorm right now and according to the weather forecast there'll be stormy and very very VERY bad weather the whole evening. It's 6.06PM now and Rock am Ring with the Kooks on TV starts in 6 hours at 12.30. My father says that I won't be able to record anything during a thunderstorm / bad weather thanks to the satellite on our roof :crybaby:. AAAHH!! :crybaby: I want it to work!! Last week's Rock am Ring was AWESOME. I want a fricking HQ Kooks set :crybaby:. On video :crybaby:.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

So it worked last night and it was more than just freaking amazing :stretcher:

They played Ooh La, Sway, Do You Wanna, Naive and Sofa Song and it was awesome :stretcher:. And it was basically just a video of Paul. :stretcher: God, how amazing can a guy be :stretcher:?

Luke was incredible!!! And it was great to see the performance from that perspective :stretcher:. So so so soooo ****ing amazing. I spent the whole set bopping and air guitaring in front of the tv :stretcher:. And I'm on telly, too! With Hugh!!! Well, ok, *I* can see me because I know where I stood. I'm in the picture several times (in the back with my camera & my blue rain jacket) but you can't see me if you don't know it's me. Anyway. AWESOME!!! :stretcher:

They had Billy Talent on before that - good god, this band is so amazing!!! :stretcher:

Edited by Petra

So it worked last night and it was more than just freaking amazing :stretcher:

They played Ooh La, Sway, Do You Wanna, Naive and Sofa Song and it was awesome :stretcher:. And it was basically just a video of Paul. :stretcher: God, how amazing can a guy be :stretcher:?

Luke was incredible!!! And it was great to see the performance from that perspective :stretcher:. So so so soooo ****ing amazing. I spent the whole set bopping and air guitaring in front of the tv :stretcher:. And I'm on telly, too! With Hugh!!! Well, ok, *I* can see me because I know where I stood. I'm in the picture several times (in the back with my camera & my blue rain jacket) but you can't see me if you don't know it's me. Anyway. AWESOME!!! :stretcher:

They had Billy Talent on before that - good god, this band is so amazing!!! :stretcher:

I love the new smiley limit.