KidHarpoon Looking forward to the album launch tonight. Can't wait. Got some friends coming to sing with me too....

about 1 hour ago from web

shoot me.

****ing hell :shocked:

In other news - guess which cool friend of mine happened to be in fricking Dublin yesterday to celebrate the whatever whereever the Kooks played :crybaby::sneaky2:

Arthurs Day - The Guinness 250th Anniversary

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+7g0QAnqQ9xOl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+xggDegUU7AYl.jpg

"Luke Pritchard of The Kooks performs onstage for the Arthurs Day Guinness 250th Anniversary Celebration held at the Foggy Dew on September 24, 2009 in Dublin, Ireland. The Arthur's Day Event celebrates the 250h anniversary of Arthur Guinness signing the lease on the St. James Gate Brewery. The festivities begin in Dublin at 17:59 local time with a toast to Arthur Guinness and continue as fans come together to experience live music events in over 30 venues across Dublin from intimate gigs in pubs and music venues to a concert at the St. James's Gate brewery itself. Celebrations will also take place around the globe, including New York, Lagos, and Kuala Lumpur to mark this milestone. "

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+RsbP2cZk3UXl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+UGY0uZhVaFHl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+dXif8V5JrlFl.jpg

Oh lucky lucky Dubliners

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+nFF0NybxWoEl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+CuNfWRLGE2al.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+eXOL1du6n18l.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

****ing hell :shocked:

In other news - guess which cool friend of mine happened to be in fricking Dublin yesterday to celebrate the whatever whereever the Kooks played :crybaby::sneaky2:

Arthurs Day - The Guinness 250th Anniversary

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+7g0QAnqQ9xOl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+xggDegUU7AYl.jpg

"Luke Pritchard of The Kooks performs onstage for the Arthurs Day Guinness 250th Anniversary Celebration held at the Foggy Dew on September 24, 2009 in Dublin, Ireland. The Arthur's Day Event celebrates the 250h anniversary of Arthur Guinness signing the lease on the St. James Gate Brewery. The festivities begin in Dublin at 17:59 local time with a toast to Arthur Guinness and continue as fans come together to experience live music events in over 30 venues across Dublin from intimate gigs in pubs and music venues to a concert at the St. James's Gate brewery itself. Celebrations will also take place around the globe, including New York, Lagos, and Kuala Lumpur to mark this milestone. "

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+RsbP2cZk3UXl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+UGY0uZhVaFHl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+dXif8V5JrlFl.jpg

Oh lucky lucky Dubliners

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+nFF0NybxWoEl.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+CuNfWRLGE2al.jpg

Gigs+Arthurs+Day+Guinness+250th+Anniversary+eXOL1du6n18l.jpg

no ****ing way. these things just don't happen :boxed:

So I meant to work for my future & then I suddenly saw a suspicious folder which was just named "1". And there were some nice pictures in it :naughty:

I'm quite sure though that they've already been posted (months ago probably) but still... :cheerful_h4h:. Here we go.

Paul is so H.O.T. :shocked:

Bild14-8.jpg

Bild16-6.jpg

Bild17-7.jpg

Bild8-8.jpg

Bild9-6.jpg

Is he actually in possession of another pair of shoes? :blink:?

Bild13-6.jpg

:cheerful_h4h:!

Bild10-8.jpg

*insert collective awwwwww!*

Bild1-6.jpg

I love this :wub2:

Bild4-6.jpg

:blink:

And Hugh should think about the shirts he is wearing for videos :naughty:

Bild20-4.jpg

Why is he throwing the guitar away anyway? And was this streetsetthingy actually broadcasted and recorded and uploaded somewhere? I know there is a short version with parts of it on YT but I want to see the entire set.

Bild6-6.jpg

Edited by Petra

*insert collective awwwwww!*

Bild1-6.jpg

I think he's too alone on that side of the sofa :das:

:blink:

And Hugh should think about the shirts he is wearing for videos :naughty:

Bild20-4.jpg

baaaaby!!! :naughty: EDIT: baaaabies!!! because look at Paul, he's pulling that sexy face and pose.

Why is he throwing the guitar away anyway? And was this streetsetthingy actually broadcasted and recorded and uploaded somewhere? I know there is a short version with parts of it on YT but I want to see the entire set.

Bild6-6.jpg

He should NOT do that, Hugh should learn from Oasis.

hahahahahah!!! ok, I just saw there is actually a hand holding the guitar :naughty:

Edited by ~Ana~

Oh hello young man :das:

Bild5-5.jpg

he is haawt! no arguments or discussions about that.

- Kid H was in Paris to perform on Taratata and on a radio show. Was that your question? or who Tom Petty is? -

Edited by ~Ana~

Bild6-6.jpg

hahahahahah!!! ok, I just saw there is actually a hand holding the guitar :naughty:

:blink::lmfao: I hadnt seen that :blink:

- Kid H was in Paris to perform on Taratata and on a radio show. Was that your question? or who Tom Petty is? -

No, just the "listening to Tom Petty while leaving something" reminded me of Icantfruckingrememberit:crybaby:. Damn. Hmmmmmmmmm........:blink:

I just received two little parcels from Play :pinkbow:

Anyway, I unwrapped them & then decided (:shun:) to take out and listen to and read and enjoy Kid Harpoon's (:fangurl:) work first. (Although I MUST say that TBWKTM is... wow. The booklet is AMAZING. Ana, buy it.)

Anyway, Tom made use of the opportunity & did some namedropping :naughty:

"Very special thanks to the following, who have helped me in so many immeasurable ways; (; not : - is that the first mistake? :naughty:), *insert names I don't know* Matt de Jong (who is that? It sounds so familiar), Luke Pritchard (sounds familiar as well), Tom Beard (same here :blink:), Tom Sheehan (too) , Nambucca (R.I.P.), Beans on Toast, Tom Frog (that's the guy that was shagging Luke's gf in the toilet in Naive), Andy Peyton (where do I know him from?), Mark Goddard (hmm...) (...)"

No, just the "listening to Tom Petty while leaving something" reminded me of Icantfruckingrememberit:crybaby:. Damn. Hmmmmmmmmm........:blink

ahh!!!!!!! wait, didn't Nat say that? while going on the train to continental Europe? :blink: I'm probably wrong but it also sounds like something Nat would say.

I just received two little parcels from Play pinkbow:

Anyway, I unwrapped them & then decided (shun:) to take out and listen to and read and enjoy Kid Harpoon's (fangurl:) work first. (Although I MUST say that TBWKTM is... wow. The booklet is AMAZING. Ana, buy it.)

Kid Harpooon!!!!!! :fangurl:

yeah, I don't know about Mika, I'm still a little pissed with him :shun: I'm going to do what I told you on msn, definately, he diserves the wait :naughty: (the PM I need to write has to do with that also).

Plus the SfS EP has great artwork too, really great, I think I can live without TBWKTM for a little while.

Anyway, Tom made use of the opportunity & did some namedropping naughty:

"Very special thanks to the following, who have helped me in so many immeasurable ways; (; not : - is that the first mistake? naughty:), *insert names I don't know* Matt de Jong (who is that? It sounds so familiar), Luke Pritchard (sounds familiar as well), Tom Beard (same here blink:), Tom Sheehan (too) , Nambucca (R.I.P.), Beans on Toast, Tom Frog (that's the guy that was shagging Luke's gf in the toilet in Naive), Andy Peyton (where do I know him from?), Mark Goddard (hmm...) (...)"

BEANS ON TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

The love of my life :fangurl: I abo****inglutely love that man :wub2

Nambucca :naughty:

awww Kid Harpoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh!!!!!!! wait, didn't Nat say that? while going on the train to continental Europe? :blink: I'm probably wrong but it also sounds like something Nat would say.

Yes.

If only I knew more.

But it WAS something like that. :boxed:

Kid Harpooon!!!!!! :fangurl:

:fangurl:

He is SUCH a handsome guy and then he takes such a stupid picture for the album cover :doh:

yeah, I don't know about Mika, I'm still a little pissed with him :shun: I'm going to do what I told you on msn, definitely, he diserves the wait :naughty:

Just let me know if you need parts :naughty:. But yes - you are right.

(the PM I need to write has to do with that also).

I assume/think/suppose I moight have a clue what's coming.

Ana, I'm planning to go to the UK in January. I'm trying to get a job here NOW until Christmas and then GO in 2010. 2009 is a lost year (literally) but ... it's a long story. I have no plan so far and not the courage to tell my parents. Still, ... yes.

Plus the SfS EP has great artwork too, really great, I think I can live without TBWKTM for a little while.

I dont own SfS :naughty:. The songs are **** (IMO) and Blue Eyes (which is good) is on TBWKTM (I'm getting better at typing the abreviation).

BEANS ON TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

BEANS ON TOAST!!!!!

Just let me know if you need parts :naughty:. But yes - you are right.

yeah, ok :fisch:

I moight

:naughty:

Ana, I'm planning to go to the UK in January. I'm trying to get a job here NOW until Christmas and then GO in 2010. 2009 is a lost year (literally) but ... it's a long story. I have no plan so far and not the courage to tell my parents. Still, ... yes.

Do that.

I dont own SfS :naughty:. The songs are **** (IMO) and Blue Eyes (which is good) is on TBWKTM (I'm getting better at typing the abreviation).

TBWKTM is just not good enough, it doesn't have the sparkle and energy LiCM has, it's just too perfect and meditated too mechanic so to speak, I don't know.

BEANS ON TOAST!!!!!

:das: yes, BEANS ON TOAST! :das:

TBWKTM is just not good enough, it doesn't have the sparkle and energy LiCM has, it's just too perfect and meditated too mechanic so to speak, I don't know.

Yes... I know what you mean.

:das: yes, BEANS ON TOAST! :das:

What a man, girls, what a man :stretcher:! :lmfao:

The boys have played Strummerville on August 27th and I just stumbled over some noice pictures :cheerful_h4h:

People queuing up (it was a no-presale-but-first-come-first-serve-basis-thingy)

_MG_8604LR.jpg

BEANS ON TOAST!!!

_MG_8802LR.jpg

First I wasnt sure if it actually WAS Paul but this MUST be Luke because it's Luke's shirt. (And it's Paul body-form but you never know.)

_MG_8729LR.jpg

Yadiyafiyanatjenkins

_MG_9221LR.jpg

Go the Luke!

_MG_9255LR.jpg

Luke's new band :dunno:

_MG_9260LR.jpg

BEANS ON TOAST!!!

_MG_8802LR.jpg

:wub2:

First I wasnt sure if it actually WAS Paul but this MUST be Luke because it's Luke's shirt. (And it's Paul body-form but you never know.)

_MG_8729LR.jpg

the guy in the white tank shirt is Paul, with a beard :naughty:. Yes. and the guy in the tropical shirt is Luke.

You have twelve. Or fourteen? I'm constantly thinking of Lewes these days. Weird.

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

this is weird, really. I have been telling my parents about how pretty Lewes is, I'm really not joking.

12!

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

_MG_8729LR.jpg

the guy in the white tank shirt is Paul, with a beard :naughty:. Yes. and the guy in the tropical shirt is Luke.

Paul or not, THIS GUY IS HOT! :naughty:

Is that a long haired Rob at the back? :naughty:

I was wondering myself when I first saw it but it's not - does Rob have a brother? (Hell, I hope he does. :das:)

"Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."

I can't open http://www.thekooks.com and http://www.thekooks.co.uk anymore. I can't even get through to the starting page :blink:. It directly pops up a new little window, asking me for a username & password. Huh?