• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it, I need to keep up.

Nothing happened :dunno:.

(Wait for the review this evening :naughty:)

:cheerful_h4h:!

Ah frick, I still havent reviewed the Razorlight quarry gig. BUT I did manage to finally burn it. And I will record the Mika gig on Arte today and burn it, too. And send it. And I havent reviewed the Dave Gedge DJ-set. Does anyone actually care? Nothing really happened :dunno: (but I was on stage :cheerful_h4h:).

WRITE YOUR REVIEW! I need to hear it. And you DONT HAVE TO POST YOUR PICTURE anywhere. Don't let them persuade you. :dunno:

Pete is sooooo gross :puking:

Rob is soooo perfect :fangurl:

:fangurl:!

:cheerful_h4h:!

Ah frick, I still havent reviewed the Razorlight quarry gig. BUT I did manage to finally burn it. And I will record the Mika gig on Arte today and burn it, too. And send it. And I havent reviewed the Dave Gedge DJ-set. Does anyone actually care? Nothing really happened :dunno: (but I was on stage :cheerful_h4h:).

Reviews! Pictures! I want to know!!!

WRITE YOUR REVIEW! I need to hear it. And you DONT HAVE TO POST YOUR PICTURE anywhere. Don't let them persuade you. :dunno:

I really don't mind :dunno:

Kooks-blog :groupwave:

Monday, November 02, 2009

- Vote for The Kooks in the Song Of the Decade poll -

Absolute Radio UK (previously Virgin Radio) are currently holding a poll to find the Song Of The Decade and THE KOOKS have nine songs in the running...

As each of the following Kooks singles achieved a top 75 chart position since 2000, you can vote for one, or all, at http://songofthedecade.com/ (just search 'The Kooks' to select the song/s you'd like to vote for.)

Always Where I Need To Be

Eddie's Gun

Naive

Ooh La

She Moves In Her Own Way

Shine On

Sofa Song

Sway

You Don't Love Me

The top 100 will be played on the Christian O'Connell breakfast show on 11th December and voting closes on 30th November. All other info can be found here: http://songofthedecade.com/about.html.

Voted for all songs!!! and for Mika and for The Holloways and for ONO :fangurl:

You were on stage???

I need to see The Kooks! :crybaby:!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss :crybaby:!!!!!!!! They are like my personal brand of heroin :cheerful_h4h:

(:fisch:)

You were on stage???

Uhm, yes. But it was a DJ set and no gig, so... :dunno:. Dave held out his hand, told me to get up and helped me get on stage. I stood with him and his I-think-she-is-his-wife behind the turntables :dunno:. It was NOT spectacular. But SUUUUCH nice people :wub2:.

Edited by Petra

:naughty: *inserts a good picture of Edward photo shopped with Luke's face*

:lmao:

:lmfao:!!!!!! :cheerful_h4h:!

So many men, so little time :mad3:.

God save British guys :naughty:.

wise wise words may the lord listen to your prayers!

I wish I had photo shopping skills :naughty:

haha :teehee:

*thinks Petra should photoshop it* :fisch:

wise wise words may the lord listen to your prayers!

*crosses fingers that Jehovah hears her* :naughty:

*thinks Petra should photoshop it* :fisch:

Why dont we just take Paul instead of a photoshopped Luke/Edward? :das: That would ´save time :roftl: - but the idea of a Lukeward is very tempting :blink::naughty::wub2:

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I cant decide :crybaby:!

*crosses fingers that Jehovah hears her* :naughty:

:naughty:

Why dont we just take Paul instead of a photoshopped Luke/Edward? :das: That would ´save time :roftl: - but the idea of a Lukeward is very tempting :blink::naughty::wub2:

if you put it like that :naughty: nicely said.

Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. Luke. Robert. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I cant decide :crybaby:!

see? tough call! :naughty:

Luke or Rob? :tears:

:roftl:

I think the worst songs are Ask Me and Got No Love. And I shall NEVER get why they have these stupid 3 more minutes of guitar sounds at the end of Time Awaits.

And there are surely some others but I would have to open the Kooks-folder on my computer for that now. This just came up my mind.

And now I shall put Inside In Inside Out into my player :cheerful_h4h:.

Luke or Rob? :tears:

:roftl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY btw !!! :biggrin2:

I think the worst songs are Ask Me and Got No Love. And I shall NEVER get why they have these stupid 3 more minutes of guitar sounds at the end of Time Awaits.

And there are surely some others but I would have to open the Kooks-folder on my computer for that now. This just came up my mind.

And now I shall put Inside In Inside Out into my player :cheerful_h4h:.

debateable I guess :naughty: but yes, there are some better songs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY btw !!! :biggrin2:

:wub2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!!!! :wub2:

May you live long & prosper! :fangurl:

Many happy returns!!! :groupwave::fangurl:

debateable I guess :naughty: but yes, there are some better songs

Hatful of Love. Ewww....... it's not necessarily my favourite either. All moany love-stuff basically. And I hate it when Hugh sings this "come here and dine by my side". And Falalala. Sorry man. I LOVE No Longer though. :think2:

Edited by Petra

:wub2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!!!! :wub2:

May you live long & prosper! :fangurl:

Many happy returns!!! :groupwave::fangurl:

Hatful of Love. Ewww....... it's not necessarily my favourite either. All moany love-stuff basically. And I hate it when Hugh sings this "come here and dine by my side". And Falalala. Sorry man. I LOVE No Longer though. :think2:

why the heck can I see your reply to Natalie in the quote box but not on the actual post? :blink:

I love Hugh's voice :wub2: I basically don't mind what the lyrics in Falala and By my side say but the music and the voice are GOOD. :wub2: I would pay as much as in a regular gig just to see an acoustic set of Hugh :naughty:

Edit: Now I can see the post :blink:

why the heck can I see your reply to Natalie in the quote box but not on the actual post? :blin k:

I edited it in :dunno:

I love Hugh's voice :wu b2:

*seconds* :wub2:

I basically don't mind what the lyrics in Falala and By my side say

Ugh, yes, same here but ... urgh, somehow... "I wash my hair with your shampoo" :blink:. Uhm...... naaa.. I dont know :lmfao:. It SOUNDS stupid to me but thats totally debatable :dunno:. He sings too clear(ly?). :naughty:

but the music and the voice are GOOD. :wub2:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss :wub2:

I would pay as much as in a regular gig just to see an acoustic set of Hugh :naughty:

MORE. Definitely. I just don*t think we'll see anything like this in the near future :crybaby:.

it looks quite odd because it's small, the big version looks hotter

You moight have to post the big version I guess. Sorry. :naughty::fisch: