One Night of Queen

HollyD

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the concert tickets for 3 months BEFORE Mika ever announced his North American Tour. And I FINALLY got to see them this past Saturday!~

They were suppose to be the GREATEST Queen Tribute Band ever.......

and I MUST say they did not at all disappoint! I know some other MFCers have seen them in Switzerland, Amsterdam and Germany! You guys were right!

I was SO happy that they finally came across the pond to America!

....hopefully they will not be strangers anymore!

They definately help keep the spirit and memories alive!

LONG LIVE QUEEN

Gary Mullen's Blog>

Post about the concert I attended...........

19th April: King Centre For The Performing Arts, Melbourne:

Hello Florida !!

Got off the bus to be greeted by a wall of heat, which felt so good after the snow and rain at the beginning of the tour. had to go and buy some shorts, as I had made a schoolboy error, and forgot to pack any!!

We were all outside for most of the day, sunbathing, messing around with a football, and generally chilling out before the show.

The show itself was a good one. The venue was packed, and there seemed to be a lot of die hard Queen fans in the crowd, They were into it by song three.

At the interval, I met John Walsh, host of Fox's “Americas Most Wanted”. He had brought his son to the show, who was a massive Queen fan, and they both said that they enjoyed the show.

We stayed in Melbourne after the show, and went to a bar next to our hotel, were a band were playing, and stayed there till closing time. Then a few of us went into the hotel hot tub, and then onto the beach at 3am. Lots of fun.

Nice pics!!!!!

Hopefully they decide to come to NY!!!

I WILL definetely go and see them!!!!!

Did you take this pics???

GOOD ONES!!!

Lucy - you are too late! They already toured in New York! They did like three shows in New York! This is the LAST week of the tour - and they are heading back to the UK! I am SO glad I get to see them again tomorrow!!! Cause one time was NOT enough!!!! :naughty:

No....I did not take those pics..... they are from their website!

I had a desposible camera!!!! You saw how crappy my pics were! :roftl:

Lucy - you are too late! They already toured in New York! They did like three shows in New York! This is the LAST week of the tour - and they are heading back to the UK! I am SO glad I get to see them again tomorrow!!! Cause one time was NOT enough!!!! :naughty:

No....I did not take those pics..... they are from their website!

I had a desposible camera!!!! You saw how crappy my pics were! :roftl:

I heard of them before but I am always checking for MIKA, or BSB.:wub2: :wub2:

*sighs* I wish I could go to a concert but *looks at mom and shakes fist*

aahhhh....concerts are SO fun.... you should DRAG your mother to one - she would have a blast, and then she would get hooked and then all your problems would be solved - cause she would be taking you to concerts all of the time! :naughty:

how come i live in FL and i didn't know about this!!:shocked: i'm soo disappointed...i would've loved to go...

Thank goodness for Ticketmaster or I would have never known myself!!!! You can imagine my :shocked: when I saw they were coming to FLORIDA of all places! I was so happy! I booked tickets to the Melbourne show and the Lakeland show! They are also doing Sarasota and West Palm Beach! Funny thing is I did not know about the other shows until I had already booked my tickets....West Palm is the closest to me - and I ended up going to two that I had to drive 4 hours to!!!! But, who doesn't LOVE a road trip!!!!!!! :naughty:

They R-O-C-K-E-D last night in Lakeland!!!!!! :punk:

I drove 6 hours to see the show last night, and got 3 hours of sleep last night.... I am SO TIRED - don't know how I am going to make it through this day at work!!!! :boxed: BUT, it was SO worth it!!!!! :naughty:

He won stars in your eyes in the UK ..

I remember watching it and thinking how amazing and freddie like he was

Brian May commented after he won that the likeness was unreal

Ive seen him live :punk:

Simply superb :thumb_yello:

Yay! F-i-n-a-l-l-y...... :naughty:

He is amazing!!!!! I did not expect the band to be THAT good.

I wish I could have seen every single show they did in Florida!

If/when they come back to America - I am SO THERE! :naughty: