• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!! :wink2:

i know!

i'm really eager to see it now!

i want it!! :naughty:

so, when are you getting your v5 tama?

yeah, i was hoping there would be a pic already.. i must work on ma patience.. :mf_rosetinted:

some time this week, i'm gonna pay for it tomorrow and then it will be sent to me. i have a feeling though that my tamas are gonna be spending looots of time on holidays, busy time is coming with my studies and everything. now i only wish it had music notes on it :naughty:

yeah, i was hoping there would be a pic already.. i must work on ma patience.. :mf_rosetinted:

some time this week, i'm gonna pay for it tomorrow and then it will be sent to me. i have a feeling though that my tamas are gonna be spending looots of time on holidays, busy time is coming with my studies and everything. now i only wish it had music notes on it :naughty:

yeah, studying gets in the way..that's why my tama died because i didn't look after it :naughty:

i like the pattern on your tama as well! :thumb_yello:

you have to post a pic as soon as you receive it!

yeah, studying gets in the way..that's why my tama died because i didn't look after it :naughty:

i like the pattern on your tama as well! :thumb_yello:

you have to post a pic as soon as you receive it!

i like it too, it's just that.. England has music notes! oh my, i have issues :roftl:

i will, i have my camera ready :naughty:

do the tamagotchis ever shut off??

u got enough of it already? :roftl:

i know u can pause it, switch off the sound and reset it, but can it be shut off? i think only if the battery dies but i'm not sure..

u got enough of it already? :roftl:

i know u can pause it, switch off the sound and reset it, but can it be shut off? i think only if the battery dies but i'm not sure..

no I am in love with this thing!! :naughty: hehe

yeah I just figured out that when it goes on travel it pauses, but I would think there is a way to shut off, or the battery would die quickly.... :wink2::wink2:

I've just got my self a tamagotchi familitchi (it's way cool)

it came with a mametchi charm which I have on a chain around my neck

I have my other tama (the one I posted about) on my Mika lanyard (which is way cool) i'm getting a mametchi lanyard for my familitchi tama soon

here's the type of familitchi I got

http://images.productserve.com/preview/1736/23281717.jpg

I've just got my self a tamagotchi familitchi (it's way cool)

it came with a mametchi charm which I have on a chain around my neck

I have my other tama (the one I posted about) on my Mika lanyard (which is way cool) i'm getting a mametchi lanyard for my familitchi tama soon

here's the type of familitchi I got

http://images.productserve.com/preview/1736/23281717.jpg

oooh i want it!!

:naughty:that's the version 5 one isn't it?

I think so, it just says tamagotchi familitchi conexion on the packet.

this is what comes up on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Familitchi-Tamagtochi-House/dp/B001326YZE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1210150177&sr=8-4

it just says tamagotchi famalitchi tamagotchi house (it doesn't say version ) but i think it is??!!?

I think so, it just says tamagotchi familitchi conexion on the packet.

this is what comes up on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Familitchi-Tamagtochi-House/dp/B001326YZE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1210150177&sr=8-4

it just says tamagotchi famalitchi tamagotchi house (it doesn't say version ) but i think it is??!!?

well, i really like it anyway :thumb_yello:

i want one!

so here's my tama, it just arrived :biggrin2:

c1e50f71695f8331.jpg

i will not turn it on until next week though. :boxed: i don't think i would be able to take care of two tamas at the same time and i'm giving the old one to a friend on Thursday. so i gotta wait till then..

so here's my tama, it just arrived

c1e50f71695f8331.jpg

i will not turn it on until next week though. i don't think i would be able to take care of two tamas at the same time and i'm giving the old one to a friend on Thursday. so i gotta wait till then..

:biggrin2::mf_lustslow::roftl::cool::shocked:

YAY!!!

overly exciting!!

:bleh:

it looks pretty!!

i love the keyring thingy.

I've just been on the tamagotchi website & I was playing a game of hoopla & you can earn either points or items for your tama & guess what I won??

a Lollipop & fried chicken!!!! (I kid you NOT!!!)

I nearly died laughing:biggrin2::roftl:

(that btw was for my Mika tama not the familitchi one, which made it even funnier!!)

I've just been on the tamagotchi website & I was playing a game of hoopla & you can earn either points or items for your tama & guess what I won??

I nearly died laughing:biggrin2::roftl:

(that btw was for my Mika tama not the familitchi one, which made it even funnier!!)

:lmao:

wow. what a coincidence.

How are you doing with you Tamas!:biggrin2:

Still alive and happy?

It makes my heart warm to see how this thread turned in to a friendship thread between a couple of you, that is so sweet!:wub2:

Did you know we have a virtual Tamagotchi that we pretend to take care of in the thread called "Haha Mika, you can't read this....."

His name is Alice:wub2: and we have had him for almoust a year now.

On the first page of the thread you can see a picture of little Alice lying on the floor.:wink2:

YAY!!!

overly exciting!!

it looks pretty!!

i love the keyring thingy.

thank u! when i saw it i got over the 'no music notes' depression, the hearts are nice also :naughty:

I've just been on the tamagotchi website & I was playing a game of hoopla & you can earn either points or items for your tama

& guess what I won??

I nearly died laughing

omg, this is so funny :roftl: makes me wanna go to the website even more.. but i'm postponing it, coz something's telling me that when i do, i'll get stuck there forever

How are you doing with you Tamas!

Still alive and happy?

It makes my heart warm to see how this thread turned in to a friendship thread between a couple of you, that is so sweet!

Did you know we have a virtual Tamagotchi that we pretend to take care of in the thread called "Haha Mika, you can't read this....."

His name is Alice:wub2: and we have had him for almoust a year now.

On the first page of the thread you can see a picture of little Alice lying on the floor.

yes, my 4.5 is happy and alive, i must keep it that way coz on thursday i'm giving it up for adoption coz i just got myself v5 :biggrin2:

Tama, connecting people :naughty:

i have to check this thread!! a year?! it sounds amazing.

and omg, we really need to rename this thread to coincidence thread. my last tama was named Mika and my newly born i named Alice. :roftl:

5749e1c6d07b0f52.jpg

My Mika tama is now a dad!!

The matchmaker tama brought on a female tama character & it said love? yes no & I clicked yes & the female tama had a baby & then left it with my Mika tama (how charming, have a baby then dump it on my Mika tama why don't ya)

charming huh!

lol:biggrin2:

thank u! when i saw it i got over the 'no music notes' depression, the hearts are nice also :naughty:

omg, this is so funny :roftl: makes me wanna go to the website even more.. but i'm postponing it, coz something's telling me that when i do, i'll get stuck there forever

yes, my 4.5 is happy and alive, i must keep it that way coz on thursday i'm giving it up for adoption coz i just got myself v5 :biggrin2:

Tama, connecting people :naughty:

i have to check this thread!! a year?! it sounds amazing.

and omg, we really need to rename this thread to coincidence thread. my last tama was named Mika and my newly born i named Alice. :roftl:

5749e1c6d07b0f52.jpg

That was really a coincidence! Funny!

Yes reason we named the tama Alice was that in some interview Mika has said that his favourite name for a boy is Alice: "If I ever have a boy I would name him Alice":naughty:

My Mika tama is now a dad!!

The matchmaker tama brought on a female tama character & it said love? yes no & I clicked yes & the female tama had a baby & then left it with my Mika tama (how charming, have a baby then dump it on my Mika tama why don't ya)

charming huh!

lol:biggrin2:

Lovely!

:naughty::lmao: