Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, Dani girl!

How's my best friend in PA this morning?

miss you, got to go to school,

talk to you later!

Good luck at school!! I miss you too! I'm good

Hi folks - am back. Hope school goes ok Leona.

Nearly finished!! :wink2:

Hi!! how did you get all those smilies in your signature? I can only get 2!:blink:

Good luck at school!! I miss you too! I'm good

Hi!! how did you get all those smilies in your signature? I can only get 2!:blink:

Not sure - but when I made my sig it was over a year ago - so maybe

the limits have changed :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi! I will try to pop in more regularly from now - at least I will do my best! Missed you too... :blush-anim-cl:

I was talking to Deb in another thread and suddenly I realized at the same time I was having noodles for lunch from a Mickey Mouse bowl :naughty: (the one you got the carton thingie from in Glasgow, Deb). Another funny coincidence today. :naughty:

BTW I'm not doing anything orange-related today :naughty: - went to a fleamarket this morning but it was far too crowded there. So I decided to clean up my house and do some work instead.

Hi Blue, not patriotic towards annexe of Scotland?

How much were they selling fleas for, and who would buy them?

suppose you could buy some and infest next door neighbours pet, that would be a giggle

Hi Blue, not patriotic towards annexe of Scotland?

How much were they selling fleas for, and who would buy them?

suppose you could buy some and infest next door neighbours pet, that would be a giggle

Well to be honest... My favourite flag is the Scottish flag (yup, because it's almost entirely blue) - since I was a child. And my favourite city in Europe is Edinburgh... Won't move to Scotland though, I can't even stand the wet and cold climate in my own country! (although the weather is quite good every time I'm in the UK - Glasgow was an exception!)

No thanks, I want to keep my cat flea-free so the only animals I bought were a My Little Pony keychain and a rubber fish for the bathroom. :naughty:

Well to be honest... My favourite flag is the Scottish flag (yup, because it's almost entirely blue) - since I was a child. And my favourite city in Europe is Edinburgh... Won't move to Scotland though, I can't even stand the wet and cold climate in my own country! (although the weather is quite good every time I'm in the UK - Glasgow was an exception!)

No thanks, I want to keep my cat flea-free so the only animals I bought were a My Little Pony keychain and a rubber fish for the bathroom. :naughty:

Hey Blue,

A girl with Scotland in her heart, go girl, spread the word

And I have a thing for kilt4zo.gif.

:naughty:

My all time favourite singer is Scottish too BTW! Ah well, as a Scottish Oldling you might know him - Fish. :punk:

Are you Scottish by birth Alex? Do you still live there?

My all time favourite singer is Scottish too BTW! Ah well, as a Scottish Oldling you might know him - Fish. :punk:

Scottish born and bred, doing missionary work here in England, showing the poor relations how to cope with life not being Scottish

I know of Fish, but which one and is he down the river or do you keep him in a special tank.

A singing fish, no oldling can better that, :thumb_yello:

Avatar changed for Blue, when blue leaves i'll change it again

you 2 are so entertaining...pls. go on! :roftl:

so

just a quick hallo as i'm packing for the mountains....i may post now and then...who knows...but will leave you my last goodbye anyway later! :thumb_yello:

ah...i'll be back on sunday....

so

just a quick hallo as i'm packing for the mountains....i may post now and then...who knows...but will leave you my last goodbye anyway later! :thumb_yello:

I hope you have a lovely time Robi - I will miss you :tears:

No Kath - no Robi :crybaby:

so

Hiya Robi, hope all is good in your world,

that must be a big bag to pack in the mountains, does hubby have to carry it by himself, have a good w/e, and dont forget to take sat/dish to keep in touch

hello :thumb_yello: just popping in before i go and retrieve gary from work.

how is everyone?

Hiya Pooh - catch you when you get back!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Pooh, how is life, could you not just say you were going to collect someone from work

:no::roftl: