Any Computer Geniuses Out There?

Well, i am crap at using a computer, i even find it hard to switch it on sometimes.

And i really want to know how i can get pictures off a memory card onto my laptop?

Theres no like...err, memory card place to put it in:blink: and ive been trying to figure out how to do it for ages...

I know there is probly a simple way (...Well atleast i hope) to do it.

Does anyone know?

x

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i am crap at using a computer, i even find it hard to switch it on sometimes.

And i really want to know how i can get pictures off a memory card onto my laptop?

Theres no like...err, memory card place to put it in:blink: and ive been trying to figure out how to do it for ages...

I know there is probly a simple way (...Well atleast i hope) to do it.

Does anyone know?

x

With holes on computers I sort of just figure if it wasn't made to handle being shoved in the wrong hole it's just stupid. Just try shoving it in whatever looks like it fits. It should be a long thinnish one :naughty: Above mine it says "SD/MMC/MS/Pro/xD". You just shove it in and it'll pop up on the computer (it's just like using a thumbdrive or mp3 player) :thumb_yello: It should only go in one way. Probably metally-bit of the card facing down..

lol. Is it a memory card from a camera?? If it is, the way it normally works is you connect the camera to the computer, using a cable that came with it when u bought it. All the instructions should be with the camera.... Leave the memory card in the camera and use the cable to connect the camera to the computer. Once you have connected the camera, turn it on. Sometimes u are told to press the Menu button, depending on the make of camera. But after this, the computer should be able to read it. :thumb_yello: