Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

haha yeahh or like....

17.jpg

or

15-1.jpg

I'm back people!!!

and with pics!!! hahahaah :punk

YAAAY! Thank gawd!! Those are mikagasmic!

7c518adc.jpg

0af6e8ef.jpg

mika64.jpg

What a great collection this is...

Fantabulous! :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi JoseOle, I don't see you before, I'm Cintia from Argentina =)

Those two are just!! :mf_lustslow:

7.jpg

21.jpg

Hi, I'm Jose, from The Netherlands, and it seems we like the same pics kind of Mika! :bleh:

mika1163.jpg

braces.jpg

:naughty:

and the mfcers are the girl :roftl: And mika's nelly. *sticks a bandaid on mika's cheek*

:roftl:

Ok, I'm leaving, it's to dang hot for me here! (yeah right :bleh: )

I'm going to sleep! (It's 1.30 AM here, you know :naughty: )

But not before...

1may8.jpg

29apr31.jpg

...yeah...

Night night!

:roftl:

Ok, I'm leaving, it's to dang hot for me here! (yeah right :bleh: )

I'm going to sleep! (It's 1.30 AM here, you know :naughty: )

But not before...

1may8.jpg

29apr31.jpg

...yeah...

Night night!

Ok Jose! night night!! (here it's just the 20:28)

19.jpg

Okay, the Dutch-girlie is going to give it a try.:naughty:

Basically it says his outfit is okay, the tight pants, velvet vest, necklace and bracelets, but why did he need to add the "Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean-like" scarf? Why Mika, why?

:sneaky2: bit messy translation I guess, but even though my English is better than my Bahasa I'm not fluent in it. :wink2: Maybe Kaeryana can give a proper translation.

wow..you're really good,seriously you are! :punk: that's exact what the article meant.something like:

his outfit is ok,the accesorizing,his tights and velvet vest,but what's with the Jack Sparrow-like scarf? why must it be included?why mika,why??

lol,yeah i know,such a lame statement.as what kaatje066 says,what do u expect of a review from a magazine who's designer's an ET! :roftl:

Oh thanx Kaatje!

I think thats the first good-ish review i've heard about it lol.

Nobody likes the scarf!?:sneaky2::boxed: Well, i think the scarf makes the outfit, it would be boring without it.

I may be a tiny biased.....but i really do like it!

I love the scarf too.... Without it he'd just be like every other normal guy (OK a far more attractive normal guy... but more normal)... with it... it makes him Mikaish... if that makes sense... it's what makes him..... him... I love his style... he's not like everyone else.... and I wouldn't want him to be..... it's what makes him unique.....

:wub2:

You know seriously... Mika should have some kind of health warning label on him (Like cigarettes do).... something like:

*Looking at this gorgeous man can seriously damage your health, eyes, heart rate ... and the future attractiveness of every other man on the planet*

You have been warned.... :wink2:

Is it just me... or does anyone else get up first thing in the morning... put on the internet... head straight for Mikagasmic.... just to set themselves up for the rest of the day.... am in a very very good mood now.... :roftl:

I love you guys so thanks so much for posting all those lurverly pics...

Esp all the Carphone Warehouse ones... :thumb_yello:

You know seriously... Mika should have some kind of health warning label on him (Like cigarettes do).... something like:

*Looking at this gorgeous man can seriously damage your health, eyes, heart rate ... and the future attractiveness of every other man on the planet*

You have been warned.... :wink2:

Is it just me... or does anyone else get up first thing in the morning... put on the internet... head straight for Mikagasmic.... just to set themselves up for the rest of the day.... am in a very very good mood now.... :roftl:

I love you guys so thanks so much for posting all those lurverly pics...

Esp all the Carphone Warehouse ones... :thumb_yello:

Erhm.. :blush-anim-cl: yes I did the same! Now I'm in such a good mood I can clean the whole house... so I should do that! :roftl:

Maybe we can give Mika a t-shirt with that health warning?

Erhm.. :blush-anim-cl: yes I did the same! Now I'm in such a good mood I can clean the whole house... so I should do that! :roftl:

Maybe we can give Mika a t-shirt with that health warning?

Hmmmm, I could so do that... if I wasn't so unbelieveably shy... :wink2:

Maybe I could slyly slip it to him and blame someone else for it's creation :wub2:

Unless he liked it of course.... then I would claim full responsibility :mf_rosetinted: