The official SUPERNATURAL thread

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The US and UK are currently on the tail end of the third. But because pf the writers strike, we have to wait for the last 4 episodes.

Wow! So we are really far behind. That's always the annoying thing with show being shown on German TV. They are so late because they have to synch them first. So I have to be careful when I read this thread that I don't learn to much about upcoming episodes :wink2: (although I might have forgotten everything again once the episodes are shown here :naughty: )

I've only seen the first season and the first episode of the second season but I really like it. I love the environments in the show and Deans lovely car, which always is clean, no matter what.

i know! its such a classic and always has like hardcore music!

i might use this as my new desktop piccy he could be my cyber boyfriend :roftl:

lol you gonna have to get through me first:mf_rosetinted:

or maybe we can share!

OMG you don't know how much I adore this show. Dean... *drools* Anyone get the magazine? I can't believe us UKers have to wait til 29th May for the last four eppys :thumbdown:

Ours is totally mixed up!

I love the show. Dean is really hot. I'm also more into the bad boys :blush-anim-cl: . The names just confuse me a bit as Jared (?) was Dean in Gilmore Girls and now he's Sam but for me he's still kind of Dean :blink: . Does that make sense :naughty: ?

Anyway, we (in Germany) only had the first season so far and I'm really looking forward to the next one which will only start in autumn :thumbdown: . How many seasons are there so far?

hahaha i felt the same way! with the dean dean thing!

• 1 month later...

As far as I know, they've yet to film it :naughty: But there will be 5 altogether, according to the writer, in the magazine :)

Who watched last Sunday's episode?! Ghosthunters, I think it was called. It was so funny! :roftl:

As far as I know, they've yet to film it :naughty: But there will be 5 altogether, according to the writer, in the magazine :)

Who watched last Sunday's episode?! Ghosthunters, I think it was called. It was so funny! :roftl:

i did! lol i was sooo confused! hahaha and the little skull everytime they swear!:roftl: