The official SUPERNATURAL thread

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is my fav at the moment! lol what season are you on:?

ah yes and sam! BONUS! lol what season are you on?

3 ep 12 ! nah sams too boring i like wild boy dean :punk:

wow! im only like on 3 ep 7 or 8 or around there im not sure, the last epi i watched was with the witch cult? remember it?

lol but his cute haha

deans hotter tho:wub2:

yeah that was the 1 with the women who wanted riches & used voodoo ?

:lmao: AMEN!

hahaha whats your fav dean or sam scene?

It would have to be Dean, i like the 'bad boys'. The show actually has really good story lines, it makes you wonder what really could happen:shocked:

omg i love this show. I think Dean is the hottest, wouldn't kick Sam out of bed though!!:punk:

slapper :naughty:

Mika Freaka the last ep on america was ep 12 which was on thursday so not that far behind

It would have to be Dean, i like the 'bad boys'. The show actually has really good story lines, it makes you wonder what really could happen:shocked:

lol yeah, i dont put all supernatural things behind me, i beleive some are real, not all tho

Mika Freaka the last ep on america was ep 12 which was on thursday so not that far behind

o ok cool cool! whats your fav scene out of all?

lol yeah, i dont put all supernatural things behind me, i beleive some are real, not all tho

o ok cool cool! whats your fav scene out of all?

the one where sam has to relive his day over n over & dean dies @ the end of the day is it groundhog its called ?

BOO!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha i'm stalking you. Moi slapper. What makes you think that, oh i forgot about my lollipop name:roftl:

*bump*

surely we cant be the only supernatural fans on here!!!!:shocked:

Maybe this wil help!

iS_epanhddyoFG1fTyLuSQ21030.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMM maybe this one?:punk:

KGipNOEMwS5iZ-9I4cukcQ50233.jpg

thats what i was thinking and dammmmmmmmmmmmn:mf_lustslow:

how about this

adorable.jpg

"i think im adorable"

or this

samanddean.jpg

I've only seen the first season and the first episode of the second season but I really like it. I love the environments in the show and Deans lovely car, which always is clean, no matter what. :wink2:

OMG you don't know how much I adore this show. Dean...:wub2: *drools* Anyone get the magazine? I can't believe us UKers have to wait til 29th May for the last four eppys :thumbdown:

OMG you don't know how much I adore this show. Dean...:wub2: *drools* Anyone get the magazine? I can't believe us UKers have to wait til 29th May for the last four eppys :thumbdown:

become a pirate then u only need to wait a few hour from the airing in the us :wink2:

I love the show. Dean is really hot. I'm also more into the bad boys :blush-anim-cl: . The names just confuse me a bit as Jared (?) was Dean in Gilmore Girls and now he's Sam but for me he's still kind of Dean :blink: . Does that make sense :naughty: ?

Anyway, we (in Germany) only had the first season so far and I'm really looking forward to the next one which will only start in autumn :thumbdown: . How many seasons are there so far?