Rammstein!!...anyone??

Kissable

:shocked:I'm a huge Rammstein fan!!!!

Yay for this thread!!!!!

I'm obsessed with Till Lindemann......I'm just lost for words when it comes to him.

I was one who posted this photo of him kissing Ryan Shuck from the band Orgy in the "ridiculously handsome good looking guys" thread a while ago.... :roftl:

TilllindemannandRyanShuckFromOrgy.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! A Rammstein thread. I have to admit I don't like them at all but as I'm German I feel kind of obliged to post something :wink2: . I'm always surprised about the success of German bands in other countries. Rammstein are definitely one of the bands who have the most international success.

Tokio Hotel and Rammstein - what a country! :naughty:

Great, isn't it. Could you imagine how I feel living in the middle of it all :naughty: ?

Are there any other popular types of german music ? :naughty:

I don't really know. Strangely enough Scooter comes to my mind :sneaky2: . Or Dieter Bohlen and his Modern Talking songs which all sound the same :thumbdown: .

Daniel Küblböck!

Thank you very much!

There's a band called OOMPH!, I think they're german too. They have a sound that reminds me of Rammstein! Anyone knows them?

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

the singer is HOT!!!

PS: i didn't want to say bad things about german music culture in general, because when i think of austria...pffffffff...

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

the singer is HOT!!!

LOL

Is he?

I saw them live a few years ago, they were opening for HIM (talking about bands with HOT vocalists...:mf_lustslow:) but honestly, I can't remember what he looked like! :naughty: But they were really nice guys, during the show and after (I got their autographs and all...) :wink2:

LOL

Is he?

I saw them live a few years ago, they were opening for HIM (talking about bands with HOT vocalists...:mf_lustslow:) but honestly, I can't remember what he looked like! :naughty: But they were really nice guys, during the show and after (I got their autographs and all...) :wink2:

oh, i am jealous!:mf_lustslow:

Einen Kraftstoff... WIE BENZIIIIIINNNNNN!!

I like Rammstein :biggrin2:

Though I only have two of their albums, 'Mutter' and 'Reise Reise'. Mutter is my favourite of the two.

I love those Winnie the Pooh and Teletubbies parodies XDD made me laugh, they did.

And seeing as this thread seems to have taken on a subtopic of German music in general, I'll also mention that I like Herbert Grönemeyer, Kraftwerk, Karl Bartos, and Klaus Nomi, as well as my favourite band, Lacrimosa, whose leader is German, so most of their songs are in German.

There's a band called OOMPH!, I think they're german too. They have a sound that reminds me of Rammstein! Anyone knows them?

I do! 3 songs of them. In Extremo or something are german :blink:

Sorry to reply again to the German-bands-in-general-topic but I'd just like to say that I'm amazed at how you from all over the world know bands like OOMPH and In Extremo :shocked: . Wow!

So I'll leave again and you can continue talking about Rammstein :wink2: .

Sorry to reply again to the German-bands-in-general-topic but I'd just like to say that I'm amazed at how you from all over the world know bands like OOMPH and In Extremo :shocked: . Wow!

So I'll leave again and you can continue talking about Rammstein :wink2: .

Don't worry :wink2: It's just coincidence that i know a little bit of German music:

Rammstein (of course XD)

Tokio Hotel

Oomph!

In Extremo

Scorpions

Subway to Sally

Kraftwerk

Die Toten Hosen

and Bushido (rapper)

I love Germany! :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe we should have a German Music Appreciation Thread or something :naughty:

Anyway, here's Rammstein covering 'Das Modell' by one of my other favourite German bands, Kraftwerk =D

Sie ist ein Modell und sie sieht gut aus...

I love that cover!!! :punk: And i love this perfomance in the USA, especially the Paul movement at 1:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI-v8KUiat8

are you serious!!?? OMFG... yyyy I was asking everybody around to do so xD heheh could you show them to me? please.... and the vid.... :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: As I told you, there are worthless,so blurry, you could harrdly tell who is there :roftl:

Scorpions!!!!! And they are the best german band!!!!:wub2:

Never heard of them :blink::roftl:

my question is why do we talk about German bands in Rammstein thread? xD LOL oh..who's gonna start the Scorpions thread?

*cough*Not because I began to talk about it *cough*