Led Zeppelin

rockinbabzz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I love how conversations about Zep always start with serious music talk and turn into wanting to shag Robert and Jimmy within minutes :roftl:

jimmy-page-6.jpg

Roarrr!

:roftl::roftl: That's the way it goes babe! And if Robert starts making all those sensual noises he used to do now and again, and Jimmy looks as hot s in this, what do you want us to talk about? Their importance in music history?:roftl:

Haha I know, they're just THE SEX!

zeppelinLL1209_468x331.jpg

wailing.jpg

I've always found this last pic very attracting in a, dare I say, 'homoerotic' way :naughty:

Now confess: you do want to kill me, don't you? That last pic... :mf_lustslow: I see what you mean by "homoerotic"... But wait! Is that the same mic Robert was caressing with his lips before????

Now confess: you do want to kill me, don't you? That last pic... :mf_lustslow: I see what you mean by "homoerotic"... But wait! Is that the same mic Robert was caressing with his lips before????

That is very possible!

Sorry if I did permanent damage to your health :naughty:

zep_1.jpg

Oh my!!!!!!! Now you gals know I won't be the same after this session, don't you? Those tight pants... (yes Greta, me wants a drooling smilie).My imagination is running wild girls:mf_lustslow: That belly buttom... They just make me go AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Haha, don't blame me, blame the person who made those trousers! I'd love to live in the 70s and be Led Zeps wardrobe lady, with those tight trousers I'd have to measure them REALLY securly :naughty:

plant.jpg

Kiss me Robert! :mf_lustslow:

Isn't it a bit hot in here? I think I need a bit of fresh air now... I can picture you and Robert in that tiny changing room backstage, trying to get him into them trousers... (I warn you: I do have an extremely vivid imagination, and if we don't stop, the mods that is, my sis Queenie in particular, will have to give me a punch:roftl:). And I'm listening right now to WHole Lotta Love live at the BBC... Robert please, stop making those awfully sensual sounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those kissing lips, my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on girrls show some more Zep love :wink2:

Young Zeppelin with cute hairdo's :naughty: Don't you just want snuggle Jimmy?

Led_Zeppelin.jpg

The starship

ledzep-theirownwings.jpg

This is from the funniest bit of the Zep dvd, in a really dodgy French tv show :roftl:

Led_Zeppelin_rock_group_Paris.jpg

• 1 month later...