Mika at School

hello! i'm at school right now and im supposed to be doing a research project but.....i decided to come on here instead:wink2: I know its bad and if i get caught my teacher will kill me but frankly its worth it:thumb_yello: I love Mika soo... much and i just read a post about him being a perv and not letting new people into his life. I think that that is really sad. And hope that its not true because I've being dreaming of meeting and talking to him for a really long time:wub2: What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im at school too - on my lunch break at the minute....but i have to have a password because our own accounts dont have interesting websites - they are all 'filtered'! - so i have to use different subjects usernames and passwords to get on the mfc! aarrggghhh! - i have dreamt about meeting mika too, and talking to him for a very, very long time! and also him showing me how to play the piano....eek - *must go over to dreamers thread*

hello! i'm at school right now and im supposed to be doing a research project but.....i decided to come on here instead:wink2: I know its bad and if i get caught my teacher will kill me but frankly its worth it:thumb_yello: I love Mika soo... much and i just read a post about him being a perv and not letting new people into his life. I think that that is really sad. And hope that its not true because I've being dreaming of meeting and talking to him for a really long time:wub2: What do you think?

I have no lesson today 'cause it's a holiday here in Belgium.

For me it's also a dream to meet and talk to him... *sigh* If I read about all the fans who already met mika I think he's very friendly and social. I mean he makes time for his fans and he always talks to them after gigs :wub2:

Hope the teacher will not catch you :)

I have no lesson today 'cause it's a holiday here in Belgium.

For me it's also a dream to meet and talk to him... *sigh* If I read about all the fans who already met mika I think he's very friendly and social. I mean he makes time for his fans and he always talks to them after gigs :wub2:

Hope the teacher will not catch you :)

lucky for you!

i know - i have never met him either - that would be a dream come true!

dont let your teacher see indeed!

aw, thats a nice little school thought you had there, thanx for risking trouble to chat about Mika on the MFC in school:naughty:

thats all I can say to this I think.

I'm supposed to be studying.. I have to right a paper about a book about a giant called Gargantua... I know, VERY exciting. Somehow, this site seams a bit more interesting. But I'm on vacation, mouahahaha.