Home Schooling Mika Fans

i am not homeschooled but i have always wondered what it would be like to be homeschooled and i have a few questions actually lol

is it the length of a regular school day (8 am to 3 pm)

do u have homework

i am guessing u dont have snowdays but do u follow school holidays?

do u follow a schedual (like math from a certain time, english)

do u get homeschooled by ur parents or by a tutor

this maybe mean but do u guys have friends and i am not joking i mean i have always have wondered this cuz ur not really with people ur own age so do go to like socials and stuff like that?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not homeschooled but i have always wondered what it would be like to be homeschooled and i have a few questions actually lol

is it the length of a regular school day (8 am to 3 pm)

do u have homework

i am guessing u dont have snowdays but do u follow school holidays?

do u follow a schedual (like math from a certain time' date=' english)

do u get homeschooled by ur parents or by a tutor

this maybe mean but do u guys have friends and i am not joking i mean i have always have wondered this cuz ur not really with people ur own age so do go to like socials and stuff like that?[/quote']

Well for me, it only takes bout an hour, no homework, holidays off, no schedule, and the computer teaches me:naughty: I only have friends that I don't get to see:emot-sad: :crybaby::tears:

I have some questions because home school is not that common in Argentina.

I don't know anybody from Argentina who has been teached at home.

How many years does it take?

Do you take an official exam or something like that when you finish your studyies? * I mean an exam to validate your home education.*

Where do you get the information and the subjects you're suppose to learn?

Why do people choose teach their kids at home instead sending them to school?

Sorry about the last question but I don't understand why.:bleh:

I have some questions because home school is not that common in Argentina.

I don't know anybody from Argentina who has been teached at home.

How many years does it take?

Do you take an official exam or something like that when you finish your studyies? * I mean an exam to validate your home education.*

Where do you get the information and the subjects you're suppose to learn?

Why do people choose teach their kids at home instead sending them to school?

Sorry about the last question but I don't understand why.:bleh:

same amount of years as everyone else,no exam for me, and I got anxiety and panic attacks so I'm homeschooled

same amount of years as everyone else,no exam for me, and I got anxiety and panic attacks so I'm homeschooled

Thanks !!:D

I understand why you are homeschooled.

I wish we could be homeschooled in Argentina....¬¬

Well for me, it only takes bout an hour, no homework, holidays off, no schedule, and the computer teaches me:naughty: I only have friends that I don't get to see:emot-sad: :crybaby::tears:

ooo i wish i could be homeschooled now! since ur my age what are u learning now in like math and stuff

actually I'm done with math for the year, in english I'm writing a persuasive essay

your done with math! omg u r soooooooooooooo lucky! do u do subjects one at a time like first math then english...

when do u finish school?

does ur mom have to follow a curriculum

your done with math! omg u r soooooooooooooo lucky! do u do subjects one at a time like first math then english...

when do u finish school?

does ur mom have to follow a curriculum

I do them in the order i want, June 6 is the last day, and no my mom doesn't have to follow a curriculum:blush-anim-cl:

homeschooling sounds fun:naughty:i would love sleeping late

That is probably one of the biggest reasons why i would want to be home schooled. I am a person who likes to sleep in the morning, i can go to bed late, but have to wake up when it's light out or else i'll be tired for hours.

Home schooling does have it's appeal! especially when teachers are cramming in missed material and loading on projects.:boxed::boxed::boxed:

I do them in the order i want, June 6 is the last day, and no my mom doesn't have to follow a curriculum:blush-anim-cl:

homeschooling sounds fun:naughty:i would love sleeping late

That is probably one of the biggest reasons why i would want to be home schooled. I am a person who likes to sleep in the morning, i can go to bed late, but have to wake up when it's light out or else i'll be tired for hours.

Home schooling does have it's appeal! especially when teachers are cramming in missed material and loading on projects.:boxed::boxed::boxed:

OMG I WANNA BE HOME SCHOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

Cyberschool ?

We don't have that kind of things around here.:thumbdown:. What's the difference between that and homeschool ?

it's on the computer

o yeah! i heard of that! is it like kaplan or something? o are u taking the SATs or something???

look at this: http://www.connectionsacademy.com/portal/school.asp?engine=adwords!9294&keyword=%28cyber+schools%29&match_type=&gclid=CNKvs83ympMCFQOuFQodPzXz3g

it's not mine though