Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Your star is still here on my computer!:punk:

Enemas!:shocked:

When I had my second child (privacy preserved!) I had 2 enemas!:shocked: My mother said she had never known anyone need two...still didn't work!:shocked:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you will spoil her rotten when she gets back I bet!! :wink2:

Are you coming to Amsterdam?

Indeed, I will have to buy her lunch when we go shopping!

And no, I'm not coming to Amsterdam, I think 2 concerts in a row will be enough for me!

And you will spoil her rotten when she gets back I bet!! :wink2:

Are you coming to Amsterdam?

And no, I'm not coming to Amsterdam, I think 2 concerts in a row will be enough for me!

Sounds good to me!:roftl::naughty:

Your star is still here on my computer!:punk:

Enemas!:shocked:

When I had my second child (privacy preserved!) I had 2 enemas!:shocked: My mother said she had never known anyone need two...still didn't work!:shocked:

I had one with Jamie - then they stopped all that nonsense when I had

the other 4!!! And they stopped the shaving too :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:tears:

I think my star seems to have a mind of it's own and wanders off! It's gone again now!

I know Wendi, I do want to go but I will send a Gold star with a pic of me on with you so I can sit with you when you are there!:biggrin2:

I think my star seems to have a mind of it's own and wanders off! It's gone again now!

I know Wendi, I do want to go but I will send a Gold star with a pic of me on with you so I can sit with you when you are there!:biggrin2:

Great idea! I will keep the spare ticket for now just in case you change your mind :naughty:

The other 'M' has just been in the room...fully clothed this time though!:shocked:

I will stick you to the side of my wheelchair!!! :biggrin2:

The other 'M' has just been in the room...fully clothed this time though!:shocked:

No luck!!! :thumbdown:

:naughty::naughty:

Great idea! I will keep the spare ticket for now just in case you change your mind :naughty:

That's a good idea, Norma said on Monday that she needs to work out how many holiday days I have left and she still needs to pay me for my 3 days in Feb so I might get that at my increased pay rate! :naughty:

Hmmmmm, the other 'M' eh!

That's a good idea, Norma said on Monday that she needs to work out how many holiday days I have left and she still needs to pay me for my 3 days in Feb so I might get that at my increased pay rate! :naughty:

Hmmmmm, the other 'M' eh!

That is good then! :punk: T'would be good if you could come!

I was just going to ask if we were ever going to get visual aids on this individual!:naughty:

The trouble is....if he comes back into the room, what am I supposed to say....please could I just take a picture of you so that my friends can drool over you?:roftl::naughty:

The trouble is....if he comes back into the room, what am I supposed to say....please could I just take a picture of you so that my friends can drool over you?:roftl::naughty:

YES!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:roftl:

No way!!! :sneaky2: You are not a selfish person - sharing

is the right way to go :naughty::naughty:

You know me too well! I am sure there would be enough to go round!:naughty::mf_lustslow: