Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, don't!

We all have things we don't like about ourselves, but we can't focus on those.

What about your lovely unique blue eyes?

well i have many downers

and my sisters (kaleigh) eyes are way prettier :( she has the prettiest eyes of anyone i know!

We're all only human Devin, that doesn't make you any different to the rest of us!! :lol3:

:roftl:

well i have many downers

and my sisters (kaleigh) eyes are way prettier :( she has the prettiest eyes of anyone i know!

Don't we all! I wouldn't know where to begin listing what I don't like about myself, but I just try to not think about it..

Aw I doubt it, ye both have the same genes so same eyes :naughty:

and her eyes couldn't be as pretty as Russell's. :mf_rosetinted:

*see attachment* :bleh:

post-5435-142983678292_thumb.jpg

Don't we all! I wouldn't know where to begin listing what I don't like about myself, but I just try to it..

Aw I doubt it, ye both have the same genes so same eyes :naughty:

and her eyes couldn't be as pretty as Russell's. :mf_rosetinted:

*see attachment* :bleh:

well the prettiest blue eyes. and hers just get all icy and pretty. and its always about her

Ohhhh so do I... I have glasses' date=' and braces (the ones on your teeth!):naughty: hehehehe[/quote']

thats not bad, ive always wanted braces and glasses are thinngs u can get replaced w/ contacts and things. actually i should have glasses. im just good at guessing on eye exams

well the prettiest blue eyes. and hers just get all icy and pretty. and its always about her

thats not bad, ive always wanted braces and glasses are thinngs u can get replaced w/ contacts and things. actually i should have glasses. im just good at guessing on eye exams

There's no such thing as guessing at eye exams :lol3:

Well guessing on eye exams is a gift!!! hehehe

Loook! If everything is about her it doesn't matter! the same thing happens to me with my brother! Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax Take It eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:thumb_yello:

There's no such thing as guessing at eye exams :lol3:

ya...... u guess the letters :P

you irish, gosh! :roftl:

Well guessing on eye exams is a gift!!! hehehe

Loook! If everything is about her it doesn't matter! the same thing happens to me with my brother! Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax Take It eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:thumb_yello:

haha well i feel like i always get compared to other ppl

and i have low self esteem

AAWWWW you shouldn't' date=' just have fun even though you get compared. I do that![/color']

I compare myself to other people too much... :thumbdown:

hhahaa

im getting called racist against the irish, again!!! gosh, devin! :roftl: wait, i am irish! so i was just racist to myself 2ce :shocked:

This is taking low self confidence to an all time low! :lol3: