What are you doing right now?

Of course I'm gonna have to ask someone from my family to take a picture of me so that's gonna be awkward...:lol3:

:roftl:Yeah...I am gonna have to figure it out for myself though....

I was thinking to myself, "mom, I think he' seen towels and pants on a laundry line before...":roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

THAT would have been awesome! :roftl:

i agree! :roftl:

it definitely would have stood out amongst the rest! :bleh:

I can only imagine that. He'd look at it, "who's...what's...are those bras and panties? But why?":roftl:

It would have stood out but would have also been INCREDIBLY awkward- just imagine my neighbours seeing that photo being taken? Or Mika's reaction for that matter

*shudders*

I'm 17 and a photo of me for Mika with bras and panties is totally wrong...

YEAH! I think Meeks would have loved it! :naughty:

:lmao: _______________

First of all, I would NEVER take that photo. Imagine if Mika EVER remembered me from that photo. I would be MORE than embarassed!!!

But it might have been just a bit amusing to see what that photo would have been like: me standing next to bras and panties.

YES!!!!! That one!!!! OMG! Can you beleive someone had the NERVE to hold that!!!! :lmao:

I know!!! Why in the world would you do that? (no offense to whoever had that sign) but if you think that please don't hold up a sign displaying that. You coud have kept that to yourself.

I know!!! Why in the world would you do that? (no offense to whoever had that sign) but if you think that please don't hold up a sign displaying that. You coud have kept that to yourself.

The worst part is ----- it was a GUY holding it :shocked:

seems like it is the guys that say the most shocking and embarrassing things to Mika, not the females! :naughty:

The worst part is ----- it was a GUY holding it :shocked:

seems like it is the guys that say the most shocking and embarrassing things to Mika, not the females! :naughty:

Or maybe some girl got her boyfriend to hold it for her...during the whole concert:roftl:

I am drinking cherry coke, keeping an eye on my cat, and watching some weird infomercial about a sandwich maker.

haha fun

deciding ifi should burn somemore CDs

deciding if i should get some water

deciding if i should turn onmy tv

and deciding if i should go to bed

*ended up falling asleep really late, got 3 hrs of sleep, sat in the sun all day and swam, which drains ur energy*

and i just relized that i go back to schoolin a month!!! :S

that means i have to get on a good sleeping pattern, and i hate to go 2 sleep early, and this may get stressful! lol

and i just relized that i go back to schoolin a month!!! :S

that means i have to get on a good sleeping pattern, and i hate to go 2 sleep early, and this may get stressful! lol

Omg, I have to go back in a month too, and my sleep schedule is wayyy off. My dad always tells me to get back on track, but I never do. I'm always dead tired for the first few weeks of school.

Omg, I have to go back in a month too, and my sleep schedule is wayyy off. My dad always tells me to get back on track, but I never do. I'm always dead tired for the first few weeks of school.

same here. and we are starting a week earier! they are trying to kill us! gosh!

well i normally go to bed at 11/12 on a school night, lol. and i normally go to bed 2/3 in the summer.but i wake up early bcuz i have swimming in the morning

My mom always tries to get to go to sleep by 10 on school nights, but I never do. It's impossible to fall asleep that early! Over the summer, I stay up until like 3 or 4. Last year I fell asleep during the first student council meeting, and I was supposed to confirm my nomination for treasurer. haha, it never happened.