What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh please do that! :biggrin2:

although i doubt he is wearing a wig in his private life, but who knows...?

I was just kidding. I would never do that. I myself don't really like people touching my hair (without at least telling me first,) so why would I pull his hair? that would only make him mad. If he was mad he might...kick me or something:roftl:

I was just kidding. I would never do that. I myself don't really like people touching my hair (without at least telling me first,) so why would I pull his hair? that would only make him mad. If he was mad he might...kick me or something:roftl:

that would be a mess! pulling hair randomly! i always ask before i pull someone's hair! i am a good girl, LOL!

that would be a mess! pulling hair randomly! i always ask before i pull someone's hair! i am a good girl, LOL!

Wait...I don't think I've ever pulled someone else's hair before.

*pulls own hair* OUCH! Nope, I will never do that to someone:roftl:

It's a good thing you ask persmission:lmao:

Wait...I don't think I've ever pulled someone else's hair before.

*pulls own hair* OUCH! Nope, I will never do that to someone:roftl:

It's a good thing you ask persmission:lmao:

isn't it? :wink2:

when i go out i always ask the owner if he allows me to dance on the table. i am serious!

isn't it? :wink2:

when i go out i always ask the owner if he allows me to dance on the table. i am serious!

Well I guess it's good you are safe then. Plus you don't wanna get up there, only to get yelled at right? Plus, it's probably good as well to see if the tables are safe enough to dance on.

Well I guess it's good you are safe then. Plus you don't wanna get up there, only to get yelled at right? Plus, it's probably good as well to see if the tables are safe enough to dance on.

:blink::roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmao: You should check to see if the tables are bolten into the ground properly. Or if they are even bolted into the ground for that matter:roftl:

AND IF THEY AREN'T?!?!?:blink: then they know whether the tables are safe or not and i am dead.

2 of my friends just left, we playd tp (childrens questions haha) and I and another one ate this whole thing :o :o :o. one og the best ice creams I've ever eaten, but I need to work out somehow tomorrow...

fkung-carted_orfever_43788b.jpg...

I'm sitting litsening to john lennon, it's 3 o'clock in the morning and I need to make a call at eight.

Maybe I must try to find god or something? do all people need him? I don't thik there is a power... But the pointlessness is just hard to fully understund. the routines that keep going. well well...

Sleep tight all of you!