What are you doing right now?

Gaah I know!! He was gorgeous.. :das:

Lucky Alexis Bledel haha

Did you like the movie?

My friend and I turned to each other and said that we would have rathered him than the dude in Greece:roftl:

I did! I didn't even see the first one but hey, I still liked it. I thought the ending was a bit of a disappointment until my friend told me there is no 3rd book:dih: And my friend and I also mentioned there was not enough of that art class haha (I also really liked Alexis Bleidel's eye makeup...and everyone's pretty dresses hehe)

(and near the theatre was a Dollarama. I brought a tote bag with me and my friend and I snuck in a whole bunch of junk:roftl:)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao::lol3:

You should watch the first one! I liked that one better :bleh:

Oh there's no third book? Oh darn.. Haha

Haha yes, more art class! More sexy nude model! :das::lmfao:

And yes, the eye makeup and dresses were very very pretty!

Hahah, that sounds fun!

My friend offered me her DVD but I was too lazy to walk up the street and pick it up:roftl:

That's what she told me. Wait...she lied! There is! According to Wikipedia there are 4 BOOKS! My friend is a liar haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sisterhood_of_the_Traveling_Pants

But it appears as if the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 "mostly follows the fourth book, but also includes Bridget visiting her grandmother from the second book and Carmen's mother having a baby from the third" But my friend still lied to me, telling me there are only 3 books. Seesh.

I laughed so hard when Alexis Bleidel's character dropped her art supplies all over the floor.

My friend offered me her DVD but I was too lazy to walk up the street and pick it up:roftl:

That's what she told me. Wait...she lied! There is! According to Wikipedia there are 4 BOOKS! My friend is a liar haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sisterhood_of_the_Traveling_Pants

But it appears as if the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 "mostly follows the fourth book, but also includes Bridget visiting her grandmother from the second book and Carmen's mother having a baby from the third" But my friend still lied to me, telling me there are only 3 books. Seesh.

I laughed so hard when Alexis Bleidel's character dropped her art supplies all over the floor.

:lol3: :lol3:

I know! That part was funny..

And that archaeology camp that Bridget went to is soo cool! I want to go to one!

And Greece looks amazing! I want to go one day.

:lol3: :lol3:

I know! That part was funny..

And that archaeology camp that Bridget went to is soo cool! I want to go to one!

And Greece looks amazing! I want to go one day.

That place looked awesome I know! You are right, that would be a great camp to go to:wink2: Probably better than the "fat camp" that I've seen on MTV...

Greece looks GORGEOUS! Would be such a pretty place to visit for sure. The scenery and everything would be so great, I imagine, in person.

That place looked awesome I know! You are right, that would be a great camp to go to:wink2: Probably better than the "fat camp" that I've seen on MTV...

Greece looks GORGEOUS! Would be such a pretty place to visit for sure. The scenery and everything would be so great, I imagine, in person.

Haha err yes, much much better :lol3:

I know, it's looks beautious! Amazing country :wub2:

The buildings, and how it's all on the hillside at the ocean (well, they city they show in the traveling pants at least :naughty:)

debating wether i should go downstairs and eat some yogurt covered blueberries of a pear-apple.

Theyre so cool. I guess some idiot decided to mix a pear tree and an apple seed.

BUT OH MY GOSH TEHY ARE SO TASTY! PEAR-APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i think im gunna go with the pear-apple.

Haha err yes, much much better

I know, it's looks beautious! Amazing country

The buildings, and how it's all on the hillside at the ocean (well, they city they show in the traveling pants at least :naughty:)

Oh my, the buildings on the hillside WERE gorgeous. Imagine the view:wub2:

i`m wasting time and i really want to eat icecream :mf_rosetinted:

it`s raining and quite cold but i want ice cream

mika`s fault again :bleh: lol

but it`s 9 pm and i`m eating an orange :thumbdown:

I've had icecream late at night before:fisch:

debating wether i should go downstairs and eat some yogurt covered blueberries of a pear-apple.

Theyre so cool. I guess some idiot decided to mix a pear tree and an apple seed.

BUT OH MY GOSH TEHY ARE SO TASTY! PEAR-APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i think im gunna go with the pear-apple.

You called them an idiot? Whoever that person was, they are a genius!:naughty:

BUT WHO THINKS OF THAT?!?

Mr/ Mrs (insert name of pear-apple inventor). Or it could have been an accient...

Right now I'm eatring a cheese sandwich, drinking juice and eating mini Chips Ahoy cookies (Mr Christie, you make goooood cookies) hehe

Mr/ Mrs (insert name of pear-apple inventor). Or it could have been an accient...

Right now I'm eatring a cheese sandwich, drinking juice and eating mini Chips Ahoy cookies (Mr Christie, you make goooood cookies) hehe

i decided to have the yogurt coverd blueberries instead. after all that. hehe

I am wondering where my mom is and thinking about what to make for dinner that won't hurt my teeth...

Have you ever seen that episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels where Gene and Shannon got plastic surgery and came home. Nick and Sophie were supposed to make dinner but they ordered in. But because their faces hurt, Gene and Shannon couldn't eat the ribs (or whatever it was). So Nick and Sophie used a blender. Well, please don't do that because it looked nasty.

Hmmm something that won't hurt your teeth. Let me think. Noodles perhaps. Cook em until they are extra soft and then let them cool down a bit if your teeth are sensitive to heat. Bread maybe. But sliced bread so it's extra soft, not a bun or anything because those are sometimes hard to rip a peice off with your teeth (even when your teeth don't hurt). And then there are the 'liquids' like smoothies and soup...

Have you ever seen that episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels where Gene and Shannon got plastic surgery and came home. Nick and Sophie were supposed to make dinner but they ordered in. But because their faces hurt, Gene and Shannon couldn't eat the ribs (or whatever it was). So Nick and Sophie used a blender. Well, please don't do that because it looked nasty.

Hmmm something that won't hurt your teeth. Let me think. Noodles perhaps. Cook em until they are extra soft and then let them cool down a bit if your teeth are sensitive to heat. Bread maybe. But sliced bread so it's extra soft, not a bun or anything because those are sometimes hard to rip a peice off with your teeth (even when your teeth don't hurt). And then there are the 'liquids' like smoothies and soup...

I saw that episode, but I must have zone out during that part :naughty:

Ooh thanks for the suggestions :flowers2:

I saw that episode, but I must have zone out during that part :naughty:

Ooh thanks for the suggestions :flowers2:

Haha

You are very welcome.

Oh if you cook (ie boil, grill etc) veggies for long enough, they'll get soft, you can also try that.

Haha

You are very welcome.

Oh if you cook (ie boil, grill etc) veggies for long enough, they'll get soft, you can also try that.

I'm too lazy for that :naughty:

I should've told my mom to get Top Ramen at the store. I used to be OBSESSED with that, but I had to stop eating it because there's so much salt in it and it gave me high blood pressure which led to head aches :naughty:

I'm too lazy for that :naughty:

I should've told my mom to get Top Ramen at the store. I used to be OBSESSED with that, but I had to stop eating it because there's so much salt in it and it gave me high blood pressure which led to head aches :naughty:

Are those like Mr Noodles? Because I must have a high blood pressure as well. No headaches though...

Top Ramen? That's like when Ellen went to the 99 cents store and there were like 6 of 'em for 99 cents and she said something like, "everybody loves Ramen..." :roftl: