How about an MFC meetup in London this Saturday?

So... Blue, Mirtilla and I are going to London this Saturday. We were supposed to go to Bedford but there's a change of plans. *refers to the Palladium thread* :ap_rosetinted:

Does anyone want to meet us there? We have no plans for the day yet...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great, we'll certainly be there! :thumb_yello: We are open for suggestions. Thought we might go to see a gig somewhere. I can't really remember whose it was. Blue knows more. :naughty: And we might go to British Museum. Anything not too expensive is good.

Sivan will be at Heathrow in the afternoon waiting for her connection flight to Israel. We could go to see her as well.

would love to see u all! would be the best waiting for a flight day! lol

i would love to go out of the airport but not sure if its a good idea incase i miss my connection flight... :boxed:

I have to do some stuff in the morning, but like to see you gals! So if you're around somewhere central enough later in the day, I will gladly meet you.

What's the plan?

Hey that would be cool! Still got my number? I have yours so I'll text you as soon as we are in London!

I know Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. is doing a gig in the Westbourne Studios, I thought it was in the evening but it's at 2PM already, don't know if we can make it. We'll find something else to do, I'm quite sure, London is big enough! :naughty:

Hope to meet more people, see you tomorrow!

We just kinda had a mini MFC meet up at Heathrow airport :P (With Sivan, Laura and Aurelien)

n548905297_3042578_2662.jpg

I love those 3, seriously..

That's an adorable picture! :wub2:

I want to meet all you UK MFCers. I'm thinking that sometime soon, I need to get myself on an airplane. Maybe next time a certain someone with curly brown hair announces a gig (or three) in London. :fisch: