who hates drama?!

well right now, along with tons of the everyday drama w/ some of my friends, i now have 2 friends that totally hate each other right now! guess how it starts......

theres this boy, and one hardly likes him and one does

he asked out the one that does

the one that doesnt all that much found out and got pissed at the other one, even tho the one pissed hardly likes him, and doesnt even freakin know him!

theyre both my friends

but i feel like im in the middle of it

who else goes through a lot of drama?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stuck in the middle ....do ba da dobo do ba da!

lol sorry , you know when you said that..:naughty:

well anyways, i went through stuff like that last year. grr it was the most miserable time of my life! so i figured out this year, its so much easier when you just don't care! i really take mika's ideas to heart. so i just try to find the people who are having the most fun/ and are the happiest, and hang w/ them till drama passes over! wish i'd know that last year though!

advice, whenver they bring up their drama, immediatly just start talking about Mika:naughty: or that might start more drama: "shut up, you always talk about mika!" "no i don't" :naughty:

just live in your own little mika world! and remember us always love ya at MFC!:thumb_yello:

idk why i hate it it's not my thing i like comedy that's all i watch or horrer not gore horrer just like DR.Vibes(nighmares) and godzilla(who would have nighmares

whit godzilla) and planet of the apes(nighmares especally)lol