The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

Mother! I have missed you!

Mother went to see a benefit footy match. But really,if it hadn't been a benefit match I would have wanted a refund :annoyed_h4h:

I mean ,I just bough the ticked because the lineup was : Maldini (who isn't even playing anymore and it would have been a unique thing) , Ronaldo,Kaka',Nesta,Pirlo,Buffon ,Sheva,Edgar Davids! But no....on field we had the nicest unknown people,plus Seedorf and Ballack....yay

pffff :annoyed_h4h:

Game was ok tho,ended 10-6 :naughty: was entertaining

I think he signed that "The sober Grey Skelly" in response to the comment I left the other day with the GIF of GS going psycho and I said she started drinking once he left :lol3:

I do love ur siggy :naughty:

I didn't really see what had broken,just that Mika got one hand too many on his face

Grey Skelly was heartbroken by Luke's departure; so heartbroken, in fact, that she's been drowning her sorrows in shots of vodka and bad whiskey.

Poor, poor Grey Skelly. Such a shame. :roftl:

Yes...she was a good man....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love ur siggy :naughty:

I didn't really see what had broken,just that Mika got one hand too many on his face

I don't if anything broke, but the thing holding up GS's arm slid off so the arm just kind of...fell. :lol3:

I don't if anything broke, but the thing holding up GS's arm slid off so the arm just kind of...fell. :lol3:

someone had a vid of it,and the stick actually did break

but i'm not surprised

I mean just at the beginning he came at the front of the stage and started shaking :huh:

I mean how much can ur normal stick put up with a guy who's having seizures on a daily basis?

Mother went to see a benefit footy match. But really,if it hadn't been a benefit match I would have wanted a refund :annoyed_h4h:

I mean ,I just bough the ticked because the lineup was : Maldini (who isn't even playing anymore and it would have been a unique thing) , Ronaldo,Kaka',Nesta,Pirlo,Buffon ,Sheva,Edgar Davids! But no....on field we had the nicest unknown people,plus Seedorf and Ballack....yay

pffff :annoyed_h4h:

Game was ok tho,ended 10-6 :naughty: was entertaining

How I wish I understood you europeans!:naughty:

I'm just learning,got exams this week and took a break from Mediasystems in nazi states :glasses2:

Really thrillin with all that censorship

uuu,luke's facial hair...must we discuss the poor man's shaving habbits again? :lol3:

Fun. Fun. Learning is awesome. I love to learn....ya.

and haha. you always make things sound more complicated than they are. shaving habits? :lmao: yes shaving habits. Men always look better with facial hair in my oppinion. :das: But not blonde men like Sunshine. No facial hair for....the name we wont speak of again int he Luke thread.

I hate to learn from anything other than paper,and in this case,I have Powrpoint to learn from.

Anyway,I think Sunshine would have just spots of hair on his face :lmao: he looks like then teen who isn't "completed" yet . Not to be mean,but blonds always seem to be missing something

I hate to learn from anything other than paper,and in this case,I have Powrpoint to learn from.

Anyway,I think Sunshine would have just spots of hair on his face :lmao: he looks like then teen who isn't "completed" yet . Not to be mean,but blonds always seem to be missing something

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

omg, Ioana. Mikey must have wanted younger boys then. :lmao:

The people on the Temposhark forum aren't nearly as nice as the ones here. Maybe I shouldnt have started my first thread as "Hi, I am Breana and I love luke juby!" :fisch:

well see,when you are close to 40,everyone's a youngster anyway

I don't wanna assume it was his 'teenage charm' that got him hired,when he's such a great entertainer :glasses2:

So what was ur first post then? "i accidentally stumbled across the band" :naughty:

why do you think that?

...dunno, I just saw the pics on myspace some few days ago - there was a whole bunch of his doggies pics, and there was a pic where one doggie's stomack looked like a baby-bump...

however it can be an old photo....I dont know, I just saw the albums for the first time.... but maybe he'll be giving away puppies soon:naughty:

it would be really adorable if he'd have puppies

no offense to cat people ,but nothing beats dogs,they are the most amazing animals

and puppies...one of my two weaknesses (other one's baby bunnies)

it would be really adorable if he'd have puppies

no offense to cat people ,but nothing beats dogs,they are the most amazing animals

and puppies...one of my two weaknesses (other one's baby bunnies)

That is just music for my ears ! :naughty: