THE HOTSEAT 5/24 Jolene

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that will be part of the new look to come out with the new album :blink::lmao:

No!! RAK1 asked him last year if he would grow a beard and he said no then...

OK, questions...

Favourite colour?

Savoury or sweet?

If you could live at any time in history in any part of the world, what would it be and why?

Would you rather have guaranteed tickets to the next five Mika concerts including airline fares and accomodation paid for OR get to spend a whole day hanging out with Mika?

Favourite book?

Best subject at high school? Worst subject at high school?

If I came to Perth later in the year could we have coffee together?

No!! RAK1 asked him last year if he would grow a beard and he said no then...

OK, questions...

Favourite colour?

Savoury or sweet?

If you could live at any time in history in any part of the world, what would it be and why?

Would you rather have guaranteed tickets to the next five Mika concerts including airline fares and accomodation paid for OR get to spend a whole day hanging out with Mika?

Favourite book?

Best subject at high school? Worst subject at high school?

If I came to Perth later in the year could we have coffee together?

Jeepers! I said A question!!

Fav colour is purple

Definately sweet- anything chocolate (not dark though!) I will also eat pretty much any cake (unless it has vegies in it!!)

Oh, good question- umm, okay, will come back to this one in a minute....

I just changed my answer to this one: Okay I would take the day with Mika cause I would work my butt off to get to see him in concert (or whinge nonstop like I did last time until Michael tells me to "shut up and just go!") But on the other hand the tickets, airfares and accom sounds really good!!!

Fav book: can I say author instead? I am really into all of the jonathon Kellerman books at the moment, so anything from the Alex Delaware series, also a big Mary Higgins Clark fan.

Best subject at school: loved "catering" (which was a subject) but also Phsical Education and i used to do pretty well in (basic) maths. Hated English cause it was up to the teachers interpretation of what work I produced. Still passed though!

And of course we could catch up for a coffee (or hot choccie!) I know these great cafes called The Coffee Club......

Thanks CD! :thumb_yello:

:yikes::sweatdrop:

Uuum um um ummmmmmm ...

*panics*

*tries to think of a question*

What do you eat for breakfast? :naughty:

I do actually eat breakfast most days now, and that normally consists of some vegemite toast and a glass of juice.

Previously my fav and most common breakfast (when I had it) was leftovers from the night before. Pizza, tacos, spag bol, anything. I have also been known to have chocolate for brekky....

Okay, took me a little while to come up with answer for this, but........

Rihanna, especially seeing as she is with one of my fav singers (not talking about Mika!) in this video clip. This song was a fav of mine already, and I am so glad it is being released as a single:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WK-H76JeFpA

KACHINGAAAAA !!!!!

au20d95f.jpg

KACHINGAAAAA !!!!!

au20d95f.jpg

:roftl: that question!! *Worships the redback* :bow:

Ok Jols.. I'm sorry I'm late but here we go.

If you could've been the creator of any invention, what would it be?

Have you ever table top danced? :das:

Do you have a fav flower?

and, How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Definately sweet- anything chocolate (not dark though!) I will also eat pretty much any cake (unless it has vegies in it!!)

What - no carrot cake?

And of course we could catch up for a coffee (or hot choccie!) I know these great cafes called The Coffee Club......

:naughty:

I do actually eat breakfast most days now, and that normally consists of some vegemite toast and a glass of juice.

Previously my fav and most common breakfast (when I had it) was leftovers from the night before. Pizza, tacos, spag bol, anything. I have also been known to have chocolate for brekky....

Current: :puking:

Previous: :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

KACHINGAAAAA !!!!!

au20d95f.jpg

You forgot the :kachinga::naughty:

:roftl: that question!! *Worships the redback* :bow:

Ok Jols.. I'm sorry I'm late but here we go.

If you could've been the creator of any invention, what would it be?

Have you ever table top danced? :das:

Do you have a fav flower?

and, How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Invention: Something that would have made me squillions of dollars but allowed me to keep my anonymity

Table top- no I don't think so. Bar top- YES!!

Fav flower- not really fussed (I will take any!) but I had gerbras in my wedding bouquet.

Shoes: Way too many! Over the weekend I cleaned out my closet and got rid of about 10 pairs, and still have about 30 or more (yes, it is an obsession and one that I am proud of!!)