Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I'm in a bloody crazy mood now, because I watch Charlie the Unicorn 2 again and again! :blink:

:shocked:

wow, now that you posted that I HAD to go watch it. Scary.

at 1:30, that is soo random!!

FUGU FISH!

I LOVE him in these trousers:wub2: I think these are my favourites...

Those legs will kill me one day!

I feel something similar too, but, for me is: those legs, that back, that mouth that smile, that hair, that EVERYTHING!! will kill me one day! hahahaha

And more!!

43.jpg

I feel something similar too, but, for me is: those legs, that back, that mouth that smile, that hair, that EVERYTHING!! will kill me one day! hahahaha

OMG!!! Me too! But look at them........................:wub2: I LOVE his hair like that too, I just love him whatever:naughty::wub2:

I'm off to bed

Night Night everyone, if there is anyone left!

And more!!

43.jpg

OMG!!! Me too! But look at them........................:wub2: I LOVE his hair like that too, I just love him whatever:naughty::wub2:

I'm off to bed

Night Night everyone, if there is anyone left!

He's so lovely! with can't resist!! we're under his spell! like the dufy's song!! hahahaha

Good night karen!!

sweet dreams!!

It's a nice way to go, lol

Ohh Yeah!!! the better one! jhahahaha

bca6710c.jpg

Haha...looks like some little kid took that photo...it's taken from such a low angle. I know it's from a concert but still...

I think he's crazy to think he has big hips, looks just right to me.

I totally agree with you.

There was a photo someone posted yesterday on that chat thing saying he had big hips. Wait, here it is:

moblog_7ba3cba88b0ff.jpg

His hips obviously aren't big. And in that photo, look. His shirt is completely white and I think the shadow that is cast by his arms appears to be his "large hips" but really come one...it's totally a shadow...

I LOVE him in these trousers:wub2: I think these are my favourites...

Those legs will kill me one day!

Oh my goodness long legs on a man...always a plus!!!

I realise that have several pics of Mika with jeans!! now!! i cant stop of see them!! haha,

45.jpg

jajajaja me too:naughty:

hahah and I think we're not the only ones

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I don't know why :naughty::naughty:

28.jpg

There was a photo someone posted yesterday on that chat thing saying he had big hips. Wait, here it is:

moblog_7ba3cba88b0ff.jpg

His hips obviously aren't big. And in that photo, look. His shirt is completely white and I think the shadow that is cast by his arms appears to be his "large hips" but really come one...it's totally a shadow...[/color]

I totally agree, to me they are proportional and very nice.