Roland Garros 2008

level28

A quick :Update: :

Nadal has won his 1st round match against Bellucci (from Brazil) 7-5, 6-3, 6-1and Djokovic reached the 3rd round :wink2:

I watched the beginning of nadal's match yesterday, but I didn't have time to watch the end today. stupid rain :thumbdown:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The quarterfinals are set :thumb_yello::

the matches are gettin tougher and tougher!

Roger Federer SUI (1)

v

Fernando Gonzalez CHI (24)

Gael Monfils FRA

v

David Ferrer ESP (5)

Ernests Gulbis LAT

v

Novak Djokovic SRB (3)

Nicolas Almagro ESP (19)

v

Rafael Nadal ESP (2)

I've been watching Federer play against Benneteau this afternoon, he won in 3 sets but Benneteau played well, i enjoyed watching it :kaf:

I didn't watch Monfils play though.

The final is next sunday right?

I've been watching Federer play against Benneteau this afternoon, he won in 3 sets but Benneteau played well, i enjoyed watching it :kaf:

I didn't watch Monfils play though.

The final is next sunday right?

Yup the final is next Sunday.

The quarterfinals are set :thumb_yello::

the matches are gettin tougher and tougher!

Roger Federer SUI (1)

v

Fernando Gonzalez CHI (24)

Gael Monfils FRA

v

David Ferrer ESP (5)

Ernests Gulbis LAT

v

Novak Djokovic SRB (3)

Nicolas Almagro ESP (19)

v

Rafael Nadal ESP (2)

I'm curious about Gulbis I think he's only 19! I'd love to see him play!

I watched nadal yesterday, he's always been one of my favourite players and he's so gonna win again this year :biggrin2:

I'm curious about Gulbis I think he's only 19! I'd love to see him play!

I watched nadal yesterday, he's always been one of my favourite players and he's so gonna win again this year :biggrin2:

Yeah Gulbis.. I saw that he ousted Blake and Llodra :shocked: but he would be facing now Djokovic and thats gonna be tough.

And yes Nadal is the :king: of clay :biggrin2:

Yeah Gulbis.. I saw that he ousted Blake and Llodra :shocked: but he would be facing now Djokovic and thats gonna be tough.

And yes Nadal is the :king: of clay :biggrin2:

yeah it's gonna be much harder against djoko, but I guess it will be an interesting match anyway

and sharapova lost today to safina. I think Ivanovic has good chances to win this year. I like her a lot too!

yeah it's gonna be much harder against djoko, but I guess it will be an interesting match anyway

and sharapova lost today to safina. I think Ivanovic has good chances to win this year. I like her a lot too!

Oh yes Ivanovic is nice too.. guess she lost to Henin last year in the final.

have you seen vids of djoko on yt? my sister once showed me some and omg, he's hilarious! he's got a great sense of humor! there was one of him pretending to be other pleyers, picking his pants like nadal and touching his hair like federer, i loved it :roftl:

have you seen vids of djoko on yt? my sister once showed me some and omg, he's hilarious! he's got a great sense of humor! there was one of him pretending to be other pleyers, picking his pants like nadal and touching his hair like federer, i loved it :roftl:

oh no I never saw that! it must have been hilarious!

oh no I never saw that! it must have been hilarious!

LOL! Oh yes it's hilarious :roftl:

There you go

and here's another one

It's hilarious :roftl:

There you go

and here's another one

that's the one :roftl: thanks Miro! :biggrin2:

i might be wrong but i think that he also did sth like that during an acceptance speech some time ago. but i dunno where or when and my sister is away walking some stupid mountains so i can't ask her. :boxed:

that's the one :roftl: thanks Miro! :biggrin2:

i might be wrong but i think that he also did sth like that during an acceptance speech some time ago. but i dunno where or when and my sister is away walking some stupid mountains so i can't ask her. :boxed:

No problem :biggrin2: Each time i see it i go :roftl:

There was one after he won a match at the US Open maybe you mean this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2ORlHxIL8&feature=related

thanks for those videos, they are hilarious! I haven't laughed like this in a long while :roftl:

there are lots of vids on youtube of players imitating other players but djoko is just the best!

No problem :biggrin2: Each time i see it i go :roftl:

There was one after he won a match at the US Open maybe you mean this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2ORlHxIL8&feature=related

yaay! that's the one, thank you!

i'm sensing a djoko fan! :naughty: or you were looking for Mika on yt so much that u're a master of yt search :roftl:

thanks for those videos, they are hilarious! I haven't laughed like this in a long while :roftl:

there are lots of vids on youtube of players imitating other players but djoko is just the best!

yes he is! :roftl:

yaay! that's the one, thank you!

i'm sensing a djoko fan! :naughty: or you were looking for Mika on yt so much that u're a master of yt search :roftl:

LOL Well I'm a tennis fan more than a Djokovic fan :naughty:, i like him though, he's so talented and funny.

Actually i had those ones in my favourites a long time ago :biggrin2: and me looking for Mika on yt? :fisch:... :naughty:

wow! a tennis thread! swell!!!

I really really enjoyed the djokovic-gulbis match earlier today! wow!

Now my heart is torn in two - as usual -, because I still have to figure out if I love more Rafa or Nole! :no:

4a3m3s1505he0005zm0.th.jpg

Now my heart is torn in two - as usual -, because I still have to figure out if I love more Rafa or Nole! :no:

:das::mf_lustslow::drool:

I choose Rafa :biggrin2:

Aah.. Gulbis just lost! :thumbdown:

yeah I saw that! :thumbdown: it was an amazing match though!! It was the first time I saw gulbis play, but I'm already hooked! he's so telanted... and cute :wub2::naughty:

I don't have problems choosing either. nadal it is :mf_rosetinted: and frankly after today's match I can't see anyone stopping him (unless he breaks a leg or smth lol)

I don't have problems choosing either. nadal it is :mf_rosetinted: and frankly after today's match I can't see anyone stopping him (unless he breaks a leg or smth lol)

no one is going to stop rafa on clay... no one can and no one will, unless some new sensation comes along of course.

Yesterday in the first set I tought... what the hell happened to Roger :shocked: He didn't play very well XD but then I was relieved that he played normal in the following ones and won :wink2::punk::punk:

*I guess I'm the only Federer fan in here? :blush-anim-cl:*hides**

Yesterday in the first set I tought... what the hell happened to Roger :shocked: He didn't play very well XD but then I was relieved that he played normal in the following ones and won :wink2::punk::punk:

I had no doubt he would've won yesterday... that's the problem with federer, he's THE best, there's no game, so I'm not really curious to see him play! :bleh:

I love the way he plays, anyway, especially his über-classy backhand.

No this year i like him too, but i like Nadal too :bleh:

I watched Safina won against Kuznetsova, it was great :clap: