Roland Garros 2008

level28

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no doubt he would've won yesterday... that's the problem with federer, he's THE best, there's no game, so I'm not really curious to see him play! :bleh:

I love the way he plays, anyway, especially his über-classy backhand.

Well I'm Swiss and tennis is one of the few sports we're good in :wink2: So for me every game of Roger Federer is interesting because I like it when he wins :naughty: But him playing against Nadal or Djokovic is def. thrilling :mf_lustslow:

the women's final is gonna be ivanovic-safina, I have a good feeling for ivanovic!

I'd go for Ivanovic too..

I'd like Safina to win, she's the one who won against the n°1 :clap:

dunno why but we never watch women's games with my sisters.. we tried once but it was no fun without the guys :naughty:

I usually never watched either but this year i finished my exams so i have plenty of time to watch all the games :fisch:

But yesterday i watch the women play then the men; i was :shocked: because the men hit the ball really much more than the women (sorry if it's not very clear i don't know how to say this)

I usually never watched either but this year i finished my exams so i have plenty of time to watch all the games :fisch:

But yesterday i watch the women play then the men; i was :shocked: because the men hit the ball really much more than the women (sorry if it's not very clear i don't know how to say this)

Yes she fought really hard i guess she was like 2-5 down against Sharapova and the same against Dementieva and won in the end :shocked:

And I understand you :thumb_yello:.. the men are much stronger than the women when hitting the ball.

yeah of course men are much stronger than women. you especially notice the difference when you switch from a women's match to a men's match lol

I SO can't wait for the match on Sunday! It looks like it's gonna be federer-nadal and those matches are always awesome :wub2:

yeah! it's amazing how fast the balls go! i don't remember what the record is but they are sooo fast!

I think the record is around 247km/h (they talked about it, that's how i know)

yeah of course men are much stronger than women. you especially notice the difference when you switch from a women's match to a men's match lol

I SO can't wait for the match on Sunday! It looks like it's gonna be federer-nadal and those matches are always awesome :wub2:

Now Nadal/Djokovic is starting :thumb_yello:

Federer won against Monfils 6-2 5-7 6-3 7-5. Everyone there supported Monfils, poor Roger :roftl:

I really enjoyed watching this match Monfils played quite well :biggrin2:

Now i wonder what's the final gonna be like? :blink:

You know, i'm starting to like Federer, maybe because he seems less in shape than usual

I'm a bad Nadal fan :thumbdown:

But is it me or Nadal seems less human

:naughty:

I didn't see his match today, but I think he seems less human in the sense that he's like a robot, noone can beat him on clay...

i saw the final today:naughty:

nothing exiting...shame.. i really hoped Dinara won the second set :thumbdown: lool:bleh:

lol I managed to watch bits of it online, but in crappy quality. I think for a women's match it wasn't too bad! can't be compared with tomorrow's final though :naughty:

That's gonna be a nice Sunday. First Nadal vs Federer than in the evening Poland plays against Germany in Euro Cup. I bet Nadal and Poland are the lucky winners :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT I dunno how I'm gonna write my essay and prepare for my Spanish final test for Monday with all that but some things are more important than work, u know :wink2:

That's gonna be a nice Sunday. First Nadal vs Federer than in the evening Poland plays against Germany in Euro Cup. I bet Nadal and Poland are the lucky winners :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT I dunno how I'm gonna write my essay and prepare for my Spanish final test for Monday with all that but some things are more important than work, u know :wink2:

haha same here :roftl: no time left for working somehow

Nadal won 6-1, 6-3, 6-0!! First i was mad that i hadnt seen the match but after i saw the score i guess it wasnt fun or challenging at all.. seems like a one sided game :boxed: