Photography!

Yup. It's the Canadian side. :biggrin2:

Thanks so much!

Yes, it is the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. :cheerful_h4h:

Thought so when I instantly saw it. I've been there twice, both sides of the falls, on the boat up to it and behind them. It's a great place.

Rainbow! :boing :biggrin2 Here are a couple photos I took of the rainbow I saw there as well. It was actually a double rainbow, but the one you see the best was the most clearly visible.

100_4537-2.jpg

100_4529-2.jpg

That white thing is snow? Snow into the water! That’s crazy!:shocked:

Thank you very much! :punk:

(I posted this one earlier. Whatever. :roftl)

I (kinda) thought this one was scarier...I didn't want to drop my camera in. :naughty:

100_4523-2.jpg

I think the other one is scarier… because in this photo you are above the water… in the other photo, it seems you’re going to be swallowed by the water! :blink:

That white thing is snow? Snow into the water! That’s crazy!:shocked:

Yes, was a tad bit chilly. Plus it's only March and I suppose it hasn't fully thawed out yet.

I think the other one is scarier… because in this photo you are above the water… in the other photo, it seems you’re going to be swallowed by the water! :blink:

That's true! In the one from behind the Falls (where it looks like I'm being swallowed by the water) I was on a covered platform. Safe and sound. :naughty:

Yes, was a tad bit chilly. Plus it's only March and I suppose it hasn't fully thawed out yet.

That's true! In the one from behind the Falls (where it looks like I'm being swallowed by the water) I was on a covered platform. Safe and sound. :naughty:

It's really beautiful! I wish I have snow like that in Oporto!:rolls_eyes:

Covered platform? It seems like you were in the middle of a giant tsunami!:naughty:

Aahhh, a mouth in an egg! That's SOOO cool! :punk:

Thank you! It's a crazy idea... I know... but I had to do it... that egg didn't leave my imagination till the moment I photographed him!:naughty:

It's really beautiful! I wish I have snow like that in Oporto!:rolls_eyes:

Covered platform? It seems like you were in the middle of a giant tsunami!:naughty:

Thank you! It's a crazy idea... I know... but I had to do it... that egg didn't leave my imagination till the moment I photographed him!:naughty:

The snow on the ground (sidewalks, lawns, parks...everything) has melted but in the water is a whole other story. :naughty:

It was this thing called The Journey Behind The Falls. You buy a ticket and go down an elevator and through a tunnel (see below) and there are different parts and the one where I posted photos from is the best. That section of the tunnel lead you out to the covered platform where you were REALLY close to the Canadian side of the Falls, and at the same time, could see everything else! :punk:

100_4551.jpg

It's so creative, I love it! :thumb_yello:

The snow on the ground (sidewalks, lawns, parks...everything) has melted but in the water is a whole other story. :naughty:

It was this thing called The Journey Behind The Falls. You buy a ticket and go down an elevator and through a tunnel (see below) and there are different parts and the one where I posted photos from is the best. That section of the tunnel lead you out to the covered platform where you were REALLY close to the Canadian side of the Falls, and at the same time, could see everything else! :punk:

100_4551.jpg

It's so creative, I love it! :thumb_yello:

It’s really amazing and seems a good place to visit too! I wish I have the lucky one day to visit that place! I don’t have waterfalls like that in Portugal! :no:

Is the ticket expensive?

(Thanks:blush-anim-cl:)

I have to go now! It’s 3 a.m. and I had classes till almost mid night… I’m exhausted! :bye:

It’s really amazing and seems a good place to visit too! I wish I have the lucky one day to visit that place! I don’t have waterfalls like that in Portugal! :no:

Is the ticket expensive?

(Thanks:blush-anim-cl:)

I have to go now! It’s 3 a.m. and I had classes till almost mid night… I’m exhausted! :bye:

There are MANY other beautiful places in Portugal! :wink2: But I think you should visit, you would enjoy it very much! :punk:

The ticket was not expensive AT ALL. It was only $10. :thumb_yello:

Night night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. :bye:

Just a random thought. I've been through a lot of guest lectures and I really wonder how people can carry this camera around to do portraits and such:

TY45G2.jpg

That's the 4x5 camera we use in the commercial studio. The camera itself is heavy and the tripod is huge and can extend to some odd feet, I want to say eight.

There are MANY other beautiful places in Portugal! :wink2 But I think you should visit, you would enjoy it very much! :punk

The ticket was not expensive AT ALL. It was only $10. :thumb_yello

Night night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. :bye

Yes it’s true! That’s why I love my country, because it´s not a huge country but we have a little of everything (beach, hills, heat, snow, little villages, big cities…)!

I would love to visit Niagara Falls, but I guess it would be a very expensive journey, I have to wait a few more years!:blush-anim-cl:

IMG_6898-border.jpg

IMG_6900-border.jpg

Great pics!

We can do funny photos with shadows!:thumb_yello:

Just a random thought. I've been through a lot of guest lectures and I really wonder how people can carry this camera around to do portraits and such:

TY45G2.jpg

That's the 4x5 camera we use in the commercial studio. The camera itself is heavy and the tripod is huge and can extend to some odd feet, I want to say eight.

I need to buy a medium or large format camera! I’m very confused; I don’t know what to choose! I’m trying to get more information in books and on the internet, but it’s not easy to find what I need with a low price!

portugal!! up high in the hills....

2gydq29.jpg

Where did you took this pic? It’s really beautiful!

I need to buy a medium or large format camera! I’m very confused; I don’t know what to choose! I’m trying to get more information in books and on the internet, but it’s not easy to find what I need with a low price!

I have no clue what I'm going to get, they're all so expensive! I've heard that last years class got light kits for a graduation present and that our class is getting cameras. I think I'd rather have the option to get a light kit that way I can buy the camera that I'd want.

I think I'd like to get a Canon. I've been signing out the schools Nikon D3 and Canon EOS 5D and I've gotten along better with the Canon. I took in to NYC for a weekend and got in with the photographers at an event and it was so easy to use. When I went to the Nikon it had so many buttons and features that I didn't really want to shoot with it because even when I had it on auto to get started with it it would mess up. We're suppose to have the Canon 5D Mark II's at school but they've been backorder foreverrrr. :mf_rosetinted: I'm thinking I might buy one of those sometime. :)

I need to start experimenting and shoot portrait with the Canon because I'm so used to the Mamiya 645 AFD. It gives you amaaaazing quality but the battery life is horrible. I also like how the Canon Mark II is 21 megapixels. I think that's what the Mamiya is and I've learned that you don't really need anything over 21 megapixels because that's enough to give you insane qaulity and anything over that is just more bulky and takes up more room on memory cards/computers/hard drives. So just remember that when looking. :thumb_yello:

I have no clue what I'm going to get, they're all so expensive! I've heard that last years class got light kits for a graduation present and that our class is getting cameras. I think I'd rather have the option to get a light kit that way I can buy the camera that I'd want.

I think I'd like to get a Canon. I've been signing out the schools Nikon D3 and Canon EOS 5D and I've gotten along better with the Canon. I took in to NYC for a weekend and got in with the photographers at an event and it was so easy to use. When I went to the Nikon it had so many buttons and features that I didn't really want to shoot with it because even when I had it on auto to get started with it it would mess up. We're suppose to have the Canon 5D Mark II's at school but they've been backorder foreverrrr. :mf_rosetinted: I'm thinking I might buy one of those sometime. :)

I need to start experimenting and shoot portrait with the Canon because I'm so used to the Mamiya 645 AFD. It gives you amaaaazing quality but the battery life is horrible. I also like how the Canon Mark II is 21 megapixels. I think that's what the Mamiya is and I've learned that you don't really need anything over 21 megapixels because that's enough to give you insane qaulity and anything over that is just more bulky and takes up more room on memory cards/computers/hard drives. So just remember that when looking. :thumb_yello:

Omg… Canon 5D mark II! I would love so much to have one! I read so many good things about this camera!:wub2:

I prefer canon, but many people says that Nikon it’s easier to work… I think it’s a matter of taste, however, I think canon lenses have better quality!

I’m thinking to make an investment on a medium format camera, because it’s easier to carry on (in comparison with a large format) and it has more quality than my Canon 400D! So I’ll have the possibility to print bigger images and the color will be more beautiful!:wink2:

And I agree with you… everything bigger than 21 megapixels it’s an exaggeration! You can also use interpolation software!

Do you like Mamya 645?