Mika

punky1989

I know it doesnt really matter but I been worrying about what people are saying on the internet about mika's sexaullity saying he should come out the closet I dont think hes gay or bi but because looking on his big girls vid and other pictures he seems not what do you think Catherine

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend stefan 23 is gay and doesnt care who knows and not embarressed about it and he says he doesnt think mika is gay and he thinks all males are in the closent it wouldnt put me off his music and still would thinks hes gorgous if he is gay but I think he would say by now if he was as its no shame in it his proper fans will love him no matter what I worry cos my friends wont be his fans unless he says he is or not and are waiting for him to some reason I'm waiting too just to find out know its none of people buinness but just curious

my friend stefan 23 is gay and doesnt care who knows and not embarressed about it and he says he doesnt think mika is gay and he thinks all males are in the closent it wouldnt put me off his music and still would thinks hes gorgous if he is gay but I think he would say by now if he was as its no shame in it his proper fans will love him no matter what I worry cos my friends wont be his fans unless he says he is or not and are waiting for him to some reason I'm waiting too just to find out know its none of people buinness but just curious

*gasps for breath after reading all that as one sentence without punctuation*

:wink2:

Well, as Jack already said, Mika's not sharing his personal info with us, so why

stress over it? I don't get why it would be a condition of whether someone

becomes a fan or not. You either like the music or you don't.

In any case, it's been discussed here a number of times, and we've

put what we know in our FAQ here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=mfaqs#faq_mfaq_9

I think that's about all there is to say on the subject, isn't it?

dcdeb