concert

punky1989

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mika thought I was much younger than I am cos I look only 13 - 14 and abit childish sometimes its a pain but at least people dont look at me playing and messing lol

I think mika thought I was much younger than I am cos I look only 13 - 14 and abit childish sometimes its a pain but at least people dont look at me playing and messing lol

I look about 16.

It will be fabulousfantasticamazingbrillmesmerisingfunelectric!!!!!!!! I could write more and more.......................;)

:naughty::naughty:

my brother says I'm 19 going on 10 I cant get served for lollery booze and asked age to see 15 films its a pain I'm only 5ft 2 and still have a young face and my voice still sounds like a little girls

my brother says I'm 19 going on 10 I cant get served for lollery booze and asked age to see 15 films its a pain I'm only 5ft 2 and still have a young face and my voice still sounds like a little girls

I'm 5 ft 4. It's so annoying. I can't get into nightclubs without id either.

I'm going the hospital in morning getting camera down in stomach I keep getting ulcers and stuff need to go bed soon have to be up for 8 and I hate getting up early not a morning person

my brother and others think they need to protect me more cos I'm little my brother is terrble in pub wont let a lad within a mile of me if one talks to me he stands in front of me soo embarressing

I'm going the hospital in morning getting camera down in stomach I keep getting ulcers and stuff need to go bed soon have to be up for 8 and I hate getting up early not a morning person night everyone will be online tommrow