"LOVE TODAY": U.S promo song for TV series PLANET GREEN

So, I was here, at my computer when suddenly I heard a familiar sound...

" dum da da di da di dum da da di da di..."

and so I literally hopped up and ran to the next room where I saw on TLC, they were promoting a new series (I think, I was kinda insane at the moment)

PLANET GREEN is the name :) and LOVE TODAY is apparantly the perfect song to promote the series... catchy, fun and so appropriate really:thumb_yello:

That's it, just thought I'd share that bit of news...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Planet Green is a show? Gosh, from what I was watching on that youtube vid, I was thinking it was the opening of a club or restaurant or something! Great that they used the song, but I find the idea of Mika being associated with "Hollywood" trying to be "green" turns my stomach a little...

Yep! My sister already started a thread about this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14903&highlight=Planet+Green-+Love+Today

We saw the commercials weeks ago and freaked out. Who would have thought Mika would be on US TV for Planet Green? He totally rocks.

Oh snap! didn't see that lol

It is great, I think it's an important issue to mika:blush-anim-cl:

The mods can close my humble thread :naughty:

Oh snap! didn't see that lol

It is great, I think it's an important issue to mika:blush-anim-cl:

The mods can close my humble thread :naughty:

It's OK--there are a lot of threads in this forum! :naughty:

And yeah, I love, love that Mika's song is supporting a green network. He had to approve it, so obviously he's all for being earth-friendly. Since I am too, I think it's just one more reason to love him. :wub2: (Will the reasons ever end, lol?)

Yep! My sister already started a thread about this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14903&highlight=Planet+Green-+Love+Today

We saw the commercials weeks ago and freaked out. Who would have thought Mika would be on US TV for Planet Green? He totally rocks.

I only found out about a week ago who your sister is. I know you both, knew you were both from Michigan, knew that you went to some gigs together, but just thought you were friends. Once I worked out who it was, then the whole story about her getting a pic with Mika for her sister after she was a LG (gosh just realised it's the same initials as her forum name! Destiny!) and then you having a pic with Mika after a gig where he didn't take pics with people all began to fall into place!:doh:

I only found out about a week ago who your sister is. I know you both, knew you were both from Michigan, knew that you went to some gigs together, but just thought you were friends. Once I worked out who it was, then the whole story about her getting a pic with Mika for her sister after she was a LG (gosh just realised it's the same initials as her forum name! Destiny!) and then you having a pic with Mika after a gig where he didn't take pics with people all began to fall into place!:doh:

Awww, yeah we are related. (Although she won't always admit to that, lol.) And yes, I am a lucky duck (er...chicken?) that she asked Mika if he'd meet her sister. And sweet man that he is, he took a picture with me even though he originally said no. I felt slightly guilty about that, but I love my picture oh-so-much, and I think he knew how much it would mean to me. I wish I could thank him again for being so generous.

And I suppose I'm grateful to my sister. :bleh: (Alright, I admit it. I wub her, lol.)

Awww, yeah we are related. (Although she won't always admit to that, lol.) And yes, I am a lucky duck (er...chicken?) that she asked Mika if he'd meet her sister. And sweet man that he is, he took a picture with me even though he originally said no. I felt slightly guilty about that, but I love my picture oh-so-much, and I think he knew how much it would mean to me. I wish I could thank him again for being so generous.

And I suppose I'm grateful to my sister. :bleh: (Alright, I admit it. I wub her, lol.)

Actually for some reason I thought she was introducing Mika to her "little" (ie younger) sister, which is possibly one of the reasons why I'd never put the two of you together in my head...