Hey New group... i guess

Hey!!! this thread is intended for all us mfc's who dont have a group, you know like chubby bunny, logia penniman, or mika's disciple. So my plan is to give ideas and the people who give the most ideas will be in the group. then when we have chosen the name of the group I will make the thread!!! well pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me out!!! I want to have something in my signature!!. So if you have any questions or ideas pm me or post them!!

I haven't got any ideas yet soooo mmmm hehe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!! this thread is intended for all us mfc's who dont have a group, you know like chubby bunny, logia penniman, or mika's disciple. So my plan is to give ideas and the people who give the most ideas will be in the group. then when we have chosen the name of the group I will make the thread!!! well pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me out!!! I want to have something in my signature!!. So if you have any questions or ideas pm me or post them!!

I haven't got any ideas yet soooo mmmm hehe

this is a really good idea:punk: im not a part of any groups either. But what did you mean by you want to have somthing in your signature:blush-anim-cl: and what kinds of ideas are you like looking for, if you give me some kind of range to think in that isnt quite so broad im sure i can come up with somthing:wink2:

sweet can i join the non-existant group? or the wandering group? or the group of no groups?:naughty:

well, i think i'm some classic rocker group, but i've never actually posted anythin there, so i don't think that really counts:bleh:

sweet can i join the non-existant group? or the wandering group? or the group of no groups?:naughty:

well, i think i'm some classic rocker group, but i've never actually posted anythin there, so i don't think that really counts:bleh:

hehehe your a funny one:naughty::roftl:

this is a really good idea:punk: im not a part of any groups either. But what did you mean by you want to have somthing in your signature:blush-anim-cl: and what kinds of ideas are you like looking for, if you give me some kind of range to think in that isnt quite so broad im sure i can come up with somthing:wink2:

Well I was thinking of something like mikaholic or something like that... and well for te signature part you know that some people put logia penniman # 1465(made that up) in their signature?

lol, i love the random no. we could be like 'groupless # 49950' and we get to make up our own number instead of going in order like all the norma groups:naughty: cuz we're def. not normal

what do we all have in common? that we're groupless...:naughty:

well...we all like mika? but i doubt we culd name the group mika:bleh:, that'd be too confuzing and then everyone would wanna join. we must limit it to the groupless people, we're kinda like hobo's right? i mean they don't have homes, we don't have groups! we could be the hobo group!:roftl:

lol, i love the random no. we could be like 'groupless # 49950' and we get to make up our own number instead of going in order like all the norma groups:naughty: cuz we're def. not normal

what do we all have in common? that we're groupless...:naughty:

well...we all like mika? but i doubt we culd name the group mika:bleh:, that'd be too confuzing and then everyone would wanna join. we must limit it to the groupless people, we're kinda like hobo's right? i mean they don't have homes, we don't have groups! we could be the hobo group!:roftl:

I looooooove the ide of groupless! but then if we join the group we would be wih grop and not group less... :blink:

I looooooove the ide of groupless! but then if we join the group we would be wih grop and not group less... :blink:

that is a unique philosophy roxylollipop04...maybe we could be, 'the previously groupless group, but now not groupless b/c we started our own groupless group, so suck on that!":roftl:

okay, maybe we'll leave off the end part:naughty:

that is a unique philosophy roxylollipop04...maybe we could be, 'the previously groupless group, but now not groupless b/c we started our own groupless group, so suck on that!":roftl:

okay, maybe we'll leave off the end part:naughty:

ya i like it but lets shortin it to....'not groupless group' what do u think:blush-anim-cl:

Hey can I join this "group to be"? I like the idea the not groupless group but it would also be cool to have Mika's name in it so grouplessly addicted to Mika is cool 2! hehe and it has my username in it (addicted2Mika)! :)

Of course you can join!!! and help us out on the ideas... were kinda short on them!

Hey... i thought we could use a song of mika for the name of the group or a part of a song...

Of course you can join!!! and help us out on the ideas... were kinda short on them!

Hey... i thought we could use a song of mika for the name of the group or a part of a song...

Has the group name Lollipop Girls already been taken?? Im kinda new here and don't know all the groups! :blush-anim-cl:\

But idk some guys might wanna join and that would be weird...:shocked:

hmm...

lbol group (little bit of love group):naughty: or

groupless mika group of groups

it kinda reminds me of the 'what should mika name his next album' thread...

so when do we get started, i mean...are we really gunna rename the group? cuz then we'd havta start a whole new thread, and that should be soon or else.......dun dun duuuunnn:mf_rosetinted:

the rosetinted group...we're very secretive:blink:

I will confess I'm already in a few other groups, but they are more to do with age, location, stage of life (ie Oldlings, Aussie Mikamites and MFC Mother's group). I don't have any "random" groups that I'm part of to the point of being given a number...

so I don't know whether this makes me ineligible or not??

BTW, I love the idea of the lbol group:thumb_yello:

cos if you put that in your siggy it could be LBOLover #whatever

???just an idea

A groupless group is contradictory. :bleh: How about everyone just makes their own groups based on what they like and run with it? For example "bolt down music fans" isn't a real group, I made it up as a joke (based on a badly translated article).