This One's For Us Girls PART 27

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's for the trip in August. The sightseeing-tour in Kensington is already booked. :roftl: And now I'm trying to find a way to ride in one or two days as many scottish railway lines as possible. :thumb_yello:

Lol :naughty: Has your brother been there before? In that.. place.

As many? You're crazier than I thought you were :naughty:

Lol :naughty: Has your brother been there before? In that.. place.

As many? You're crazier than I thought you were :naughty:

No, my brother hasn't been to London before.

I'm really crazy!! :roftl::roftl:

There are very interesting lines through the Highlands and the trains are not so fast there. But that's okay, so we can better watch the scenery.

No, my brother hasn't been to London before.

I'm really crazy!! :roftl::roftl:

There are very interesting lines through the Highlands and the trains are not so fast there. But that's okay, so we can better watch the scenery.

Oh right, are you forcing him to go there then :bleh:

I've never been on them before, but sounds really nice. Make sure to take lots of pictures :wink2:

Oh right, are you forcing him to go there then :bleh:

I've never been on them before, but sounds really nice. Make sure to take lots of pictures :wink2:

I told him that I'll show him some of the attractions of London....:roftl: And I think he like watching houses... :roftl: So I'm sure that he would be glad to come with us! :thumb_yello:

But I also want to show him some of the other attractions...

I told him that I'll show him some of the attractions of London....:roftl: And I think he like watching houses... :roftl: So I'm sure that he would be glad to come with us! :thumb_yello:

But I also want to show him some of the other attractions...

That's handy then :naughty: That's gooood... it'll only be one house though, not many houses he can see :P

The more important ones you mean? :naughty:

That's handy then :naughty: That's gooood... it'll only be one house though, not many houses he can see :P

The more important ones you mean? :naughty:

More important ones? :naughty: I want to show him some of the major places of interest like Tower Bridge or Buckingham Palace....