• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was boring.

What did you do today?

Well...look at this:bleh::

Heeey:biggrin2:

Celeste, I see you've reached the 28000 already:yay:

How hot was it over there? Over here it was 32 degrees! I went to a swimming pool, and got burnt ofcourse. Tomorrow I won't go there anymore, cause I was bored as hell! I go to my grandma.

Lol, we were sitting in the car, and we played Mika on the cd player, and my sister and I made a little party of it, with dancing and stuff:naughty:

No, I've seen the other 3.

Yes

No, one of the mods said we could carry on. They're testing the forum with big threads.

And you've seen it already. Is it scary?

That's a good idea! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Are you going here?:roftl:

How was your weekend?

Yes

No, one of the mods said we could carry on. They're testing the forum with big threads.

My brother watched it recently and it's was creepy!!! The :puke: place will be a scene with ones girl's hair :fisch:

Sarah! Don't you need to make a new part?!:boxed:

Yes

They did? The Dutch Thread also has a new part, wich is already at page 50 I bet.:bleh:Diana came in the last part, and said the forum was on it's way to become slower, so we had to make new parts when we reached 5000 posts:thumb_yello:

My brother watched it recently and it's was creepy!!! The :puke: place will be a scene with ones girl's hair :fisch:

Great :naughty::naughty:

They did? The Dutch Thread also has a new part, wich is already at page 50 I bet.:bleh:Diana came in the last part, and said the forum was on it's way to become slower, so we had to make new parts when we reached 5000 posts:thumb_yello:

I'll make a new part. We don't want the forum crashing.

Are you going here?:roftl:

How was your weekend?

I'm sure that I'll come to Latvia someday, cause I like travelling.... :thumb_yello:

I was a bit lazy last weekend, haven't done anything special.....:naughty: And what have you been up last weekend? :wink2:

I'm sure that I'll come to Latvia someday, cause I like travelling.... :

I was a bit lazy last weekend, haven't done anything special.....:naughty: And what have you been up last weekend?

Cool.. will you visit me? :fisch:

I was at home, i think i didn't anything.. i was lazy too.. :naughty: oh, i need to work a bit at house.

Great :naughty::naughty:

I'll make a new part. We don't want the forum crashing.

:roftl:

I watched "The others" today and yesterday. I never haven't seen it all and it's sooo good!:shocked: