Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika performs the first show of his United States tour at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on January 31, 2008.

01952036wl6.jpg

01952033ah5.jpg

How do you find all of the pictures you have? most of the pictures you post, i have never seen, or maybe i'm simply not looking very hard. Thank you either way, but do you happen to know where more pics from that show are?

Yeah.. they look like they could be the same person!

I edited my post, so now there's a pic of Muse :naughty:

*looks* Ah yes, I see. I can definately see where you got the resemblance from...seeing as they could very well be the same person...

*looks* Ah yes, I see. I can definately see where you got the resemblance from...seeing as they could very well be the same person...

Yessa Yessa Yesss :biggrin2:

It does seem like they're the same person.

The nose and mouth and hair look the same-est. :bleh:

Anyways, what's up?

Yessa Yessa Yesss :biggrin2:

It does seem like they're the same person.

The nose and mouth and hair look the same-est. :bleh:

Anyways, what's up?

Not much. My mom's birthday is Monday and we still haven't gotten her a present yet. I'm going to the mall for that tomorrow. And perhaps I can convince my dad to take me to get some Ben and Jerry's ice cream from Wal Mart because I really want to try it.

Not much. My mom's birthday is Monday and we still haven't gotten her a present yet. I'm going to the mall for that tomorrow. And perhaps I can convince my dad to take me to get some Ben and Jerry's ice cream from Wal Mart because I really want to try it.

Oh yay! I hope she has a good birthday! :biggrin2: Haha....

:shocked: You haven't tried Ben and Jerry's yet? Ooohh you must.. You're missing out mega time. :wink2:

Oh yay! I hope she has a good birthday! :biggrin2: Haha....

:shocked: You haven't tried Ben and Jerry's yet? Ooohh you must.. You're missing out mega time. :wink2:

Thanks so much.

I know, I've been told. I've been promised Ben and Jerry's 2 times downtown. My mom's friend (brother's babysitter) said the next time she goes downtown she's taking me to Ben and Jerry's. And at the end of August my friend and I are going to see We Will Rock You downtown and she said she's taking me.

I'm gonna get going for tonight. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

Thanks so much.

I know, I've been told. I've been promised Ben and Jerry's 2 times downtown. My mom's friend (brother's babysitter) said the next time she goes downtown she's taking me to Ben and Jerry's. And at the end of August my friend and I are going to see We Will Rock You downtown and she said she's taking me.

I'm gonna get going for tonight. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

Oh you have the actual Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop? Lucky :naughty:

We just have the cartons at the market :wink2:

Anyways, it's delicious and I'm sure you'll love it :bleh:

Goodnight! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

I'm really great! (I think I'm getting sick though) And you?

It's so hot still!

Sick again?! Jeez....your immune system is just as bad as Mika's :naughty:

I hope you're not sick...that would suck. :sad:

What do you mean "still"? It's summer! I don't think the heat is going anywhere:thumbdown:

Sick again?! Jeez....your immune system is just as bad as Mika's :naughty:

I hope you're not sick...that would suck. :sad:

What do you mean "still"? It's summer! I don't think the heat is going anywhere:thumbdown:

I know! :roll1::das::kachinga:

I don't know, maybe I'm not getting sick. I just feel mucus-ey. Maybe it's the heat.

Hahah, yeah but I'm still not used to the ongoing heat. Usually here it's burning one day and raining the next :thumbdown: But yay for heat!

I know! :roll1::das::kachinga:

I don't know, maybe I'm not getting sick. I just feel mucus-ey. Maybe it's the heat.

Hahah, yeah but I'm still not used to the ongoing heat. Usually here it's burning one day and raining the next :thumbdown: But yay for heat!

It feels like Palm Springs....it shouldn't feel like that here :no:

Alrighty:wink2:

nanana just got back from a drunken bon-fire :thumbdown:

lame.

everywhere I went tonight people were drunk or getting drunk.

boo.

I drink...but never to get smashed. but getting smashed seems to be the America teenage goal now-adays.