M.I.A. fans

Jesyka14

Calling all M.I.A. fans!!!

if you havnt heard of her...M.i.a. is a singer originally from Shri Lanka, but she moved to London and she has very original songs with strong back beats

some of my favourites are:

Paper Planes

Bucky Done Gun

Boyz

Mango Pickle Down River

U.R.A.Q.T.

Banboo Banga

and

World Town

i only heard of her in December when i downloaded paper planes and she is beginning to gather a bit of a fan base in the U.S. but unfortunatly she has just announced her reitrement from music, which is particularly sad to me because i jumped on the band wagon a little too late

hopefully she will not remain retired too long because i went to her concert on June 5th in Philadelphia and it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to(only second to Mika)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I LOOOOVE MIA! Do you know she supposedly retired at the Bonarroo fest last month? Booooo to that! I havn't seen her live yet!

37.jpg

39.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

mia-2.jpg

I heard that on the radio recently, and was gutted, as I had the chance to see her at Glastonbury last year,and didn't get around to going, there was so much going on. But you always think they'll be another chance, don't you?

Still, The Verve said they wouldn't get back togerther (and headlined Glastonbury this year,with a new album just about to be released), and Jay Z said he was retiring a couple of years back, again headlined Glastonbury this year, so maybe we should just wait and see:wink2:.

• 2 years later...

I love M.I.A. ... I was really persistent and I need to see if thread about M.I.A. exist... because I wanted to open one....

I like her music and she has amazing style....

mia.jpg

mia90s.jpg

hn-mia-mag-1.jpg

mia3.jpgmiaREX_450x250.jpgmia_metroweekender.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1269463764331

She released a NEW ALBUM : "Maya"

She is a fashion designer too :thumb_yello:

her twitter is @_M_I_A_

and she had a new video

[YOUTUBE]sfbQ5mHWkOs[/YOUTUBE]

MIA.jpg

mia001.gif

and for the end M.I.A. was inspiration for fashion collection of my best friend, she won on the Grazia competition for the new unestablished fashion designers

Edited by Mina Alisa

Calling all M.I.A. fans!!!

if you havnt heard of her...M.i.a. is a singer originally from Shri Lanka, but she moved to London and she has very original songs with strong back beats

some of my favourites are:

Paper Planes

Bucky Done Gun

Boyz

Mango Pickle Down River

U.R.A.Q.T.

Banboo Banga

and

World Town

i only heard of her in December when i downloaded paper planes and she is beginning to gather a bit of a fan base in the U.S. but unfortunatly she has just announced her reitrement from music, which is particularly sad to me because i jumped on the band wagon a little too late

hopefully she will not remain retired too long because i went to her concert on June 5th in Philadelphia and it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to(only second to Mika)

I believe she was actually born in London.

• 11 months later...