The Mighty Boosh

Shaza!

:roftl:

Yep the audio commentary is on the dvd, it's where Noel, Julian and Rich talk about the episodes while they are shown on the screen but we can just hear their voices, you know what I mean? :naughty:

Yeah, I can imagine that! :naughty: Must be funny! :biggrin2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I borrow the series 2 DVD I normally just end up listening to the commentary all night :naughty: It's funny :naughty:

I like when they tell Rich that on the Sexiest character poll,Bob Fossil was right at the bottom.(Sorry, this is on audio commentary again.)

Noel: "The Moon came higher than you!"

Rich:"MOMEE! I CAN BE SEXY!!!"

Julian:"You are the sexiest of all my children."

Rich:"Thankyou Mommy."

I like when they tell Rich that on the Sexiest character poll,Bob Fossil was right at the bottom.(Sorry, this is on audio commentary again.)

Haaaaaa! I'd forgotten that bit :naughty:

I'm getting attacked by a massive spider :shocked:

yaaaaay at last a magnificent and amazingly booshtastical thread! firstly may i just say I LUUUUURVE the Mighty Boosh! Vince and Howard (aka Noel and Julian) = total Genius! i went to see the Boosh live last year with my cousin and i was already hooked before then! i got all my friends and family hooked on it as well it really is a totally groovalicious show! go the BOOSH! yay l2a Ruby xxx :-D

No waaaay! :roftl: Bob Fossil is the sex!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yaaaaay at last a magnificent and amazingly booshtastical thread! firstly may i just say I LUUUUURVE the Mighty Boosh! Vince and Howard (aka Noel and Julian) = total Genius! i went to see the Boosh live last year with my cousin and i was already hooked before then! i got all my friends and family hooked on it as well it really is a totally groovalicious show! go the BOOSH! yay l2a Ruby xxx :-D

Hey! :bye: oh wow you saw the Boosh live! :mf_lustslow: You are so lucky, I've just seen the show on dvd and it looks absolutely amazing! Wish I was going to this next tour!

I think I forgot to mention here that I saw Noel live with Russell Brand in July actually! :D wow, I was just gonna say last month but it's just over a month now, feels like no time ago! :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: This I have to see :naughty:

Oh yeah.My mum has a crush on Noel Fielding so we watched it, along with two of her friends.

Unfortunately, as the clip they showed on the show was of Vince and Howard kissing in Series 3,I think my mum's friends were wondering what was up with us.:roftl:

And then they performed "Eels" so they also looked on while I went "Eels up inside yer', finding an entrance where they can.Crawlin' through yer mind, through yer tummy, through yer anus..."

:lmao:

omg i saw that as well, it was SOOOOOOO funny!:naughty: i thought they would do a crimp but it was hilarious when they sang the 'eels' song! and how groovy and booshtastic did that book look!! i am so gonna buy that if/when they bring it out! whoooop i LUUURve the Mighty Boosh! ya know me, ya love me, ya see me... i'm old Gregg! hahahaha legend! :roftl:

The Boosh will be doing signings for their upcoming book 'The Mighty Book Of Boosh' :mf_lustslow:

13th September Launch event @ zavvi, 235 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 2NG (with all cast)

20th September Easons, 40 Lower O’Connell Street, Dublin 1

4th October HMV, 1 Victoria Walk, Headrow Centre, Leeds LS1 6JD

10th October WH Smith, Meadowhall, 45 High Street, Sheffield S9 1EN

1st November Waterstones, 24-26 High Street, Birmingham B2 4DB

15th November City Books@ Brighton Centre, Kings Road, Brighton BN1

6th December Borders, Unit 29, Manchester Fort Shopping Park

10th December Waterstones, 93-97 Albion Street, Leeds LS1 5AP

15th December Borders, 120 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0JR

I'm seriously thinking about going to the Dublin signing, only problem is none of my friends like the Boosh :thumbdown: but I think I may be able to convince a friend from Dublin to come with me :bleh:

I'm seriously thinking about going to the Dublin signing, only problem is none of my friends like the Boosh :thumbdown: but I think I may be able to convince a friend from Dublin to come with me :bleh:

I could take my mum and my friend to the Manchester signing but we're also going to the Live Show on December 23rd:bleh:

The Boosh will be doing signings for their upcoming book 'The Mighty Book Of Boosh' :mf_lustslow:

13th September Launch event @ zavvi, 235 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 2NG (with all cast)

20th September Easons, 40 Lower O’Connell Street, Dublin 1

4th October HMV, 1 Victoria Walk, Headrow Centre, Leeds LS1 6JD

10th October WH Smith, Meadowhall, 45 High Street, Sheffield S9 1EN

1st November Waterstones, 24-26 High Street, Birmingham B2 4DB

15th November City Books@ Brighton Centre, Kings Road, Brighton BN1

The Mighty Book Of Boosh? :shocked: Sounds great to me... bu what is it going to be about :shocked:? Any ideas? :)

• 3 months later...
Has anyone been to their show on this second tour?

HI GUYS!!!

THE SHOW ROCKED!:punk: (Sorry for being 3 days late to comment.)

Vince gatecrashed Howard's serious play in a tight gold outfit with wings and an 80s perm wig.

Howard: Vince...why have you ruined my play with all this bull****?

*silence*

Man in the middle of the audience: GORDON'S ALIVE!

(Because Vince looked like Flash Gordon)

*Everyone wets themselves, everyone on stage is corpsing*

Noel: That was the BEST heckle we've had all tour.

All three of us bought collectively: A T-shirt, 2 lanyards, a programme, a mug and a poster.

Tony Harrison did a slot with Noel hiding inside a set of steps leading to a chair, but he kept slipping and his head nearly fell back in the hole.:naughty:

HI GUYS!!!

THE SHOW ROCKED!:punk: (Sorry for being 3 days late to comment.)

Vince gatecrashed Howard's serious play in a tight gold outfit with wings and an 80s perm wig.

Howard: Vince...why have you ruined my play with all this bull****?

*silence*

Man in the middle of the audience: GORDON'S ALIVE!

(Because Vince looked like Flash Gordon)

*Everyone wets themselves, everyone on stage is corpsing*

Noel: That was the BEST heckle we've had all tour.

All three of us bought collectively: A T-shirt, 2 lanyards, a programme, a mug and a poster.

Tony Harrison did a slot with Noel hiding inside a set of steps leading to a chair, but he kept slipping and his head nearly fell back in the hole.:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: Oh my god!! I can't even describe how jealous I am right now... I'd reaaally kill to see that show :)

Sounds amazing! :punk:

How long was the show?

:roftl: :roftl: Oh my god!! I can't even describe how jealous I am right now... I'd reaaally kill to see that show :)

Sounds amazing! :punk:

How long was the show?

3 hours 15 minutes, including the interval and a ten-minute delay at the start.

My friend said that either this was because something had gone wrong at the last minute, or that one of the cast was having a case of bad nerves.

Apparently (don't know whether it was on this tour or the last one) Noel and Julian came on stage. Julian went "HELLO LIVERPOOL!", but then realized they weren't in Liverpool and he ran off stage crying.

Poor guy.

We got Future Sailors at the start and Nanageddon/I Did A S*** On Yer Mum at the end.

And they blew the Honey Monster's head off with a Jean Claude Jaquettie hairdryer set to Level 5, because they stole the Boosh's ideas.:naughty: