talking about chicken..

Stormy Weather

Since the whole Mika/chicken thing, I find that I notice chickens and chicken related things everywhere, I never knew the world had soooo many chickens :wink2: I secretly laugh to myself, makes life a little more entertaining! I was bored so I just thought I would share my observation. :bleh:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its happening to me too! I know am spreading the tao of chicken to many I see!

and Tasha...a girl named Tascha! 2 blocks from my house now is versed the the definition of such and I walked to work and she was waiting for bus a few blocks down ...we hugged and we knew...the special bond of the Fan-de-mika!

:wub2::wub2:

Since the whole Mika/chicken thing, I find that I notice chickens and chicken related things everywhere, I never knew the world had soooo many chickens :wink2: I secretly laugh to myself, makes life a little more entertaining! I was bored so I just thought I would share my observation. :bleh:

that is so true! If somebody says the word chicken or anything..I laugh a little to myself...

its happening to me too! I know am spreading the tao of chicken to many I see!

and Tasha...a girl named Tascha! 2 blocks from my house now is versed the the definition of such and I walked to work and she was waiting for bus a few blocks down ...we hugged and we knew...the special bond of the Fan-de-mika!

:wub2::wub2:

Thats cool Suzanne, Mika-nites have that special bond :wub2::wub2::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:I so did not know that! I will now feel very odd when I just say "I love chicken!" :mfr_lol: I say "I love chicken nuggets!!" to my mom like everyday. :roftl::roftl:

welcome to mfc:naughty: i know...same with me when i found out:bleh: