♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

Helloo all you little bit of lovers! Yey we made it, thanks for supporting my idea of a tnew group... We're a small group but we'll get bigger for sure!

♥Chickadee...#7

☻Celien...#8

♥MikaMeka...#3

☻Musicfreak...#621

♥Addicted2mika...#4

☻Roxylollipop...#1

♥ Foalbaby14...#1220

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww i love the little hearts in the title:wub2:

soooo...what do we previously groupless people have to talk about? any movies good. well i guess theres already a thread for that:naughty:hmmm sooo where's everyone from?? me:Florida USofA:thumbdown:(i'd rather live in europe:naughty:)

aww i love the little hearts in the title:wub2:

soooo...what do we previously groupless people have to talk about? any movies good. well i guess theres already a thread for that:naughty:hmmm sooo where's everyone from?? me:Florida USofA:thumbdown:(i'd rather live in europe:naughty:)

Im from Kansas(sooo boring) Lived in Tampa Florida for 7 years now Iowa(waaaaa soooo boring):crybaby:

I went from beaches to snow...ew

I live in Bogota Colombiaa... its in south america... Is everyone in the group a girl? I think so...

musicfreak is a girl, just to clarify if there was any confusion. which i don't know why there'd be:naughty: wow south america:punk:

Im from Kansas(sooo boring) Lived in Tampa Florida for 7 years now Iowa(waaaaa soooo boring):crybaby:

I went from beaches to snow...ew

Kansas,Iowa...i'm sorry to admit, but those do sound very boring:bleh: Tampa now that's cool:naughty:

:woot_jump:

Hi group!

I'm celien, an 18-year-old girl from belgium and I'm very very very happy to be part of this group! :D

And I'm also very happy because my exams are finished!! :yay: so for me it's holidays and I'm gonna see mika for the first time on July 8!

I also love the hearts in the thread title :wub2:

:woot_jump:

Hi group!

I'm celien, an 18-year-old girl from belgium and I'm very very very happy to be part of this group! :D

And I'm also very happy because my exams are finished!! :yay: so for me it's holidays and I'm gonna see mika for the first time on July 8!

I also love the hearts in the thread title

:punk:whoo hoo!!! welcome!, yay exams are done! i'm happy for you, so got any summer plans? i'm very jealous of your mika concert:naughty: i have yet to see him.

please give us reports when you get back from the concert:thumb_yello:

(i agree, the hearts make the title stand out:naughty:)

:punk:whoo hoo!!! welcome!, yay exams are done! i'm happy for you, so got any summer plans? i'm very jealous of your mika concert:naughty: i have yet to see him.

please give us reports when you get back from the concert:thumb_yello:

(i agree, the hearts make the title stand out:naughty:)

I'm really really happy that I'll see him!! Of course I'm gonna give here a report of the concert when I'm back! :) I hope you have the change to see him also!

other Summerplans; Tomorrow I'm going to a party to celebrate the end of the exams! And every sunday I have a "sportfeest", it's a kind of competition where we dance (also on LOVE TODAY this year!!!) and "wimpelen" (I really don't know the translation of that).

and in august I'm going to austria!

Do you have already summer plans?

I'm really really happy that I'll see him!! Of course I'm gonna give here a report of the concert when I'm back! :) I hope you have the change to see him also!

other Summerplans; Tomorrow I'm going to a party to celebrate the end of the exams! And every sunday I have a "sportfeest", it's a kind of competition where we dance (also on LOVE TODAY this year!!!) and "wimpelen" (I really don't know the translation of that).

and in august I'm going to austria!

Do you have already summer plans?

that sounds like so much fun!! lol, a party to celebrate end of exams..man, i shoulda had one of those:naughty: austira:wub2: i went there last summer and it was one of the most beautiful places i've ever been to in my entire life!(my friend is goin to college there! i'm soo jealous...man i just realized i get jealous a lot:naughty:)

:shocked: you're doing a love today dance! man now i'm really jealous

umm...well...for my summer hmmm..oh my bday is tomro!! so i get to party all day tomro and sunday:punk: and ummm....i am going to tour a campus for university in a month(from today actually), and to finish off my boring summer i get to do band camp:thumbdown:

that sounds like so much fun!! lol, a party to celebrate end of exams..man, i shoulda had one of those austira i went there last summer and it was one of the most beautiful places i've ever been to in my entire life!(my friend is goin to college there! i'm soo jealous...man i just realized i get jealous a lot)

you're doing a love today dance! man now i'm really jealous

umm...well...for my summer hmmm..oh my bday is tomro!! so i get to party all day tomro and sunday and ummm....i am going to tour a campus for university in a month(from today actually), and to finish off my boring summer i get to do band camp

ehm, I'm sorry but can you explain me what a band camp is? :blush-anim-cl:

I love austria too, I went there last year and it's beautiful there! :wub2:

happy birthday!!! :yay: Enjoy the party! :yay::D

Oh, I received my mikamail today from agnieszka and there was a mika-button with my name on it in the package! It's really cool! I'm also busy making a t-shirt for the gig. And I've bought shoes too! It was amazing; I went in the shop and I was looking at the shoes, and I was doubting if I would buy them, but suddenly Lollipop started playing and I thought that it was a sign from Mika! So I bought them :naughty: I don't want to make you jealous, sorry :blush-anim-cl: but I'm really excited

ehm, I'm sorry but can you explain me what a band camp is?

I love austria too, I went there last year and it's beautiful there!

happy birthday!!! Enjoy the party! :D

Oh, I received my mikamail today from agnieszka and there was a mika-button with my name on it in the package! It's really cool! I'm also busy making a t-shirt for the gig. And I've bought shoes too! It was amazing; I went in the shop and I was looking at the shoes, and I was doubting if I would buy them, but suddenly Lollipop started playing and I thought that it was a sign from Mika! So I bought them I don't want to make you jealous, sorry but I'm really excited

yea band camp...well do you know what marching band is? well it's two weeks of summer where the entire band gets together and goes thru brutal training in the heat of the florida sun:blink: it's pretty bad, we run laps, do tons of excercise, memorize our spots on the field and play/memorize our music. we preform at football games(american that is not, not european)

Thanx!!:thumb_yello:

mikamail!! awsome..i'm still waiting for mine. man how awsome would it be if it came on my bday ooo i just made a mika shirt last nite:naughty:lol, what kind of shoes?? i wanna see:bleh: i just heard mika on t.v.!!:shocked: it was love today, and in america that's a big deal!:naughty: no you should totally be excitied!

yea band camp...well do you know what marching band is? well it's two weeks of summer where the entire band gets together and goes thru brutal training in the heat of the florida sun:blink: it's pretty bad, we run laps, do tons of excercise, memorize our spots on the field and play/memorize our music. we preform at football games(american that is not, not european)

Thanx!!:thumb_yello:

mikamail!! awsome..i'm still waiting for mine. man how awsome would it be if it came on my bday ooo i just made a mika shirt last nite lol, what kind of shoes?? i wanna see i just heard mika on t.v.!! it was love today, and in america that's a big deal! no you should totally be excitied!

thx for explaining! I would love to see that performance! :) I'm sure it's fantastic!

cool, love today on tv! I'm happy for you! :D

Do you have a picture of your shirt? Mine isn't finished yet!

and here's a picture of my shoes! :biggrin2:

Shoes001.jpg?t=1213987760

ooo i love those shoes! they remind me of the beach and ron jons:punk: you two were def. meant to be:naughty: i'll havta wait to post a pic of my shirt, as my sis has the camera and doesn't get back until tonite:thumbdown:

ooo i love those shoes! they remind me of the beach and ron jons:punk: you two were def. meant to be:naughty: i'll havta wait to post a pic of my shirt, as my sis has the camera and doesn't get back until tonite:thumbdown:

:biggrin2:

Oh, another time than :) How late is it there? For me it's almost time to sleep! It's cool to talk with people who live so far from here! :) One of the reasons I like MFC!

:biggrin2:

Oh, another time than :) How late is it there? For me it's almost time to sleep! It's cool to talk with people who live so far from here! :) One of the reasons I like MFC!

I agree it is really cool to think that Im talking with someone possibly half way aroung the world!!!:shocked: The internet is an amazing thing...!:mf_rosetinted:

Yep! SOOO right!its amazing!! I've had to study some english cuz im forgetting some things!! hehe I haven't been in a coutry that talks only english in like 4 years! And my city ROCKS! You dont get too bored around here hehe Oh and i looove the shoes!

*bump* *wonders where everyone is...*

Well I just got a new cell phone. Its a LG Chocolate. The color is Black Cherry! Its super cute!:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

ooo i wanna see! take a pic!

i just got my hair cut even shorter than it was:boxed:, if thats anything interesting:naughty: uhh...i think i'm gunna fail my latin test that i'm taking in about an hour and i'm way behind on my summer reading assignments:punk:

ooo i wanna see! take a pic!

i just got my hair cut even shorter than it was:boxed:, if thats anything interesting:naughty: uhh...i think i'm gunna fail my latin test that i'm taking in about an hour and i'm way behind on my summer reading assignments:punk:

uh oh I hope our test goes okay!:thumb_yello:

I found a pic, it would take forever to upload one!

lg_chocolate.jpg

AHHHH I got Mika ringtones!!!! YAY!!! They were expensive but oh well!:wub2::naughty: