♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you don't mind me takin a few pics i love that green shirt one so i made this siggy, nothing special

and well...since i have nothing better to do and it's only 2 in the morning i made another one i call rainbow mika with cartoon head!

I love the second one!

thanx for the pics! this is def. my fav.:

P1030021.jpg

and all the ones with him at the piano are gorgeous! love em'...

and the funniest one...okay look at cherisse in the background:roftl:

when i saw this i was thinking "he's probably saing 'dear lord, please let Laura come to my concert very soon!'"

and "look look! i found her! i found laura!"

"laura i dedicate this one to you"

love the new big girl outfits..!

and i would post many more but i can't fit them all! such great pictures and looks like you had a great spot...

[are those piano suspenders i spot! wait you're the one who got those in your MM didn't you. hehe]

lol :roftl:

I was so happy to be that close to the stage! I was at the front left. And now I know that Mika isn't easy to take pictures of :naughty: When you want to take a pic he's already on the other side of the stage!

Yep, I'm the lucky one who got them in my MM!

It was such a fantastic gig! *sigh*

P1020993.jpg?t=1216021285

P1030024.jpg?:wub2:

I love the second one!

lol :roftl:

I was so happy to be that close to the stage! I was at the front left. And now I know that Mika isn't easy to take pictures of :naughty: When you want to take a pic he's already on the other side of the stage!

Yep, I'm the lucky one who got them in my MM!

It was such a fantastic gig! *sigh*

P1020993.jpg?t=1216021285

P1030024.jpg?:wub2:

Ur soooo lucky... I hope to see Mikalive one day!!! Those are greeeaat pics!

May i please join?

Sureee!!!! But I had some trouble with my account (i used to be roxylollipop04) so the whole list of LBOLovers will come out when we fill in this thread! OK!? So look around what numbers the girls have in the ziggys and chose ANY number you want!!!

Yeah but I find everything funny so mmmmm... so welcome to the group!!! here we talk about everything and everyone!!!!

ok' date=' thanks lol, i find the stupidest things so funny :P[/color']

ok, thanks lol, i find the stupidest things so funny :P

Yey!!! me tooo!!! Once I was walking with my friend and she sliped over and fell backwards. I started laughing histerically... nothing happed to her obviously cuz if it did I wouldn't be laughing hehehehehe

Yeah but I find everything funny so mmmmm... so welcome to the group!!! here we talk about everything and everyone!!!!

yea we talk about people behind there backs a lot, kinda like highschool!:naughty:no....hmmm what should the topic bee...

oi i got my senoir pics done today....i hope they turned out okay cuz the go in the yearbook!:blink: and my yearbook pictures are alway horrendous!

one year it seriously looked like i had this illness that turned my skin green!:roftl:

yea we talk about people behind there backs a lot, kinda like highschool!:naughty:no....hmmm what should the topic bee...

oi i got my senoir pics done today....i hope they turned out okay cuz the go in the yearbook!:blink: and my yearbook pictures are alway horrendous!

one year it seriously looked like i had this illness that turned my skin green!:roftl:

This year I looked as if I had just got out of bed!!! It was horribleeee!!! But funny :naughty:

LOL that sucks, i hope they come out nice, i'm not in high school yet:(