♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

that happened to me yesterday! ha i had a picture of mika on my dot book [marching band book:thumbdown:] anyways....and I showed my friend next to me, and she's like "ewww who's that?:blink:" she thought he was ugly:shocked:

OMG:mfr_omg:I just got my first DOT book!:mf_rosetinted: Im gonna put Mika all over it, hopefully no one will be mean about it, but oh well!!! If so :chair: I will beat them with a folding chair as the smiley is demonstrating!:naughty:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG:mfr_omg:I just got my first DOT book!:mf_rosetinted: Im gonna put Mika all over it, hopefully no one will be mean about it, but oh well!!! If so :chair: I will beat them with a folding chair as the smiley is demonstrating!:naughty:

Well you should!!!:thumb_yello:No body should say means thing about Meeks!!

Yesterday I went to get my computer fixed and I had Mika as my desktop pic so one of the guys that was looking at my computer asked me if Mika was my brother!!! I was like NOOOO, IT'S MIKA!!!!!!!!!! jejejeje It was funny, That has happend lots of times...

OMG:mfr_omg:I just got my first DOT book!:mf_rosetinted: Im gonna put Mika all over it, hopefully no one will be mean about it, but oh well!!! If so I will beat them with a folding chair as the smiley is demonstrating!:naughty:

That's what i did:naughty: and every person i march next to on the field i ask if they know who mika is...when there answer is [of course] 'no' i whip out my pictures:roftl:

Well you should!!!:thumb_yello:No body should say means thing about Meeks!!

Yesterday I went to get my computer fixed and I had Mika as my desktop pic so one of the guys that was looking at my computer asked me if Mika was my brother!!! I was like NOOOO' date=' IT'S MIKA!!!!!!!!!! jejejeje It was funny, That has happend lots of times...[/font']

i'd be like 'my brother I WISH!' haha.....today i showed a girl mika on my dot book and asked her if she thought he was hot...she was like 'uhh am i supposed to say yes' and my reply 'now why would i put an ugly guy on my dot book" :roftl:

That's what i did:naughty: and every person i march next to on the field i ask if they know who mika is...when there answer is [of course] 'no' i whip out my pictures:roftl:

i'd be like 'my brother I WISH!' haha.....today i showed a girl mika on my dot book and asked her if she thought he was hot...she was like 'uhh am i supposed to say yes' and my reply 'now why would i put an ugly guy on my dot book" :roftl:

I love doing that!! when I meet someone that doesn't know Mika I ususally just take out LICM and show them! It's hilarious when they get surprized cuz I carry6a cd and a dvd of a guy everywhere with me!!!

I wouldn't like Mika to be my brother... I don't love him THAT way!!!

That happens to me tooo!!!It gets me so mad!!!

You have a twin sister... thats sooooooo cooool

Hey guys! I left for a week to my grandma's and she doesn't have internet so I couldn't be online!! Anything new!

Yeah' date=' i have a twin sister lol, its not cool at all :P

Welcome back :D

awww that's really cool, yea my sister likes mika too:naughty: well, actually both,[ones 15 and one is 13] :biggrin2:

:yay: on 1100!! woo...

haha I hope you have a wonderful super duper time in Austria! it sounds like a lot of fun, and while you're away I havta start school oh well, i'll miss ya:huglove: talk to you when you get back!

I'm back! :)

Cool that both your sisters love Mika too!

Thanks!

I had a wonderful time in Austria! I really enjoyed it, but I'm also happy to be home again; I missed my cat and the MFC & Mikasounds (I'm addicted? :bleh:)

oh, you already have to go to school again. What are you studying? Hope you have a nice class!

I have to go now, my mother says I have to help her with the luggage :thumbdown:

xxx celien

Thanks!

I had a wonderful time in Austria! I really enjoyed it, but I'm also happy to be home again; I missed my cat and the MFC & Mikasounds (I'm addicted? :bleh:)

oh, you already have to go to school again. What are you studying? Hope you have a nice class!

I have to go now, my mother says I have to help her with the luggage :thumbdown:

xxx celien

OOOO I'm glad you had a great tiime!!

do you have pics?:bleh::naughty:

hellooo anyone here??

Thanks!

I had a wonderful time in Austria! I really enjoyed it, but I'm also happy to be home again; I missed my cat and the MFC & Mikasounds (I'm addicted?

xxx celien

What did you do in Austria?!? ooo i would love to hear reporst!:mf_lustslow: it's so beautiful there. where did you stay?

haha well actually about school......we had the first day, then two days got cancelled for a 'hurricane' [but really the two days we had off nothing happened!] then we went back thursday [today] and it was pouring and windy! everyone walked into each class soaking wet! but after school, we all played in the puddles and made funny news reporter videos, and tomro school is cancelled again! so techinically our first week of school was only two days:roftl: but my friend and i have planned all tomro of running in the storm, and swimming etc!:naughty:

do you have pics?:bleh::naughty:

hellooo anyone here??

whoop whop i'm here!

What did you do in Austria?!? ooo i would love to hear reporst!:mf_lustslow: it's so beautiful there. where did you stay?

haha well actually about school......we had the first day, then two days got cancelled for a 'hurricane' [but really the two days we had off nothing happened!] then we went back thursday [today] and it was pouring and windy! everyone walked into each class soaking wet! but after school, we all played in the puddles and made funny news reporter videos, and tomro school is cancelled again! so techinically our first week of school was only two days:roftl: but my friend and i have planned all tomro of running in the storm, and swimming etc!:naughty:

whoop whop i'm here!

Hiyaaa!!! how are youuu??

do you have pics?

hellooo anyone here??

What did you do in Austria?!? ooo i would love to hear reporst! it's so beautiful there. where did you stay?

haha well actually about school......we had the first day' date=' then two days got cancelled for a 'hurricane' [but really the two days we had off nothing happened!'] then we went back thursday [today] and it was pouring and windy! everyone walked into each class soaking wet! but after school, we all played in the puddles and made funny news reporter videos, and tomro school is cancelled again! so techinically our first week of school was only two days but my friend and i have planned all tomro of running in the storm, and swimming etc!

whoop whop i'm here!

haha, sounds like fun! You're lucky that you only had to go 2 days (as long as there isn't a hurricane of course) Oh, I like swimming! Is there a swimming pool in your neigbourhood?

Time for reports!

We stayed in a hotel in the small village "Damüls" in "Vorarlberg". I shared a room with my sister. The food in the hotel was very very good; there was an amazing breakfast buffet every day and in the evening there was a first course, soup, a vegetable buffet, a main course and a dessert!

We went walking almost every day, it's so beautiful there! We also went to the swimming pool every day.

We were lucky that the weather was good! We only had one day with rain, that day we fitnessed and swum and relaxed...

We also made a trip to "Liechtenstein" and "Feldkirch", and we went shopping there!

Last year we went also to Austria and we met two other belgian girls and we went swimming everyday, and this year it was incredible: on monday the two girls and their parents arrived there too! They stayed in the same hotel! And we didn't know about each other! Of course we were very happy to see each other again after a year! :).

It really had a great time!

some pics:

y1p6ue81UWtB8rYLFAvU3WhNobc5DE9YUgfDqWgzWXe5KK2J-yzLL6TEDMv3lU7VFk_

me in Damüls

y1pXQeN4UqOzkU1tvLouFlgiNO6tExQTEW2G_figMR5cTNoLfUQjsCABSMWmtvKMUiC

a view

y1pMBSET8VhtiaXbE8oYx0C7n-pIM6mOP6f4ClQVYx3U9ghrz3jpLf8qjTVFWYc1V06

me, listening to relax :bleh:

y1pRjTmUUNruGA_CYruCArXHufqV1FyPPy_411QYSSBfZ1mPSNERFoNehC94ZMdGktw

in the swimming pool with my sister and the two belgian girls

xxx celien

haha, sounds like fun! You're lucky that you only had to go 2 days (as long as there isn't a hurricane of course) Oh, I like swimming! Is there a swimming pool in your neigbourhood?

Time for reports!

We stayed in a hotel in the small village "Damüls" in "Vorarlberg". I shared a room with my sister. The food in the hotel was very very good; there was an amazing breakfast buffet every day and in the evening there was a first course, soup, a vegetable buffet, a main course and a dessert!

We went walking almost every day, it's so beautiful there! We also went to the swimming pool every day.

We were lucky that the weather was good! We only had one day with rain, that day we fitnessed and swum and relaxed...

We also made a trip to "Liechtenstein" and "Feldkirch", and we went shopping there!

Last year we went also to Austria and we met two other belgian girls and we went swimming everyday, and this year it was incredible: on monday the two girls and their parents arrived there too! They stayed in the same hotel! And we didn't know about each other! Of course we were very happy to see each other again after a year! :).

It really had a great time!

some pics:

y1p6ue81UWtB8rYLFAvU3WhNobc5DE9YUgfDqWgzWXe5KK2J-yzLL6TEDMv3lU7VFk_

me in Damüls

y1pXQeN4UqOzkU1tvLouFlgiNO6tExQTEW2G_figMR5cTNoLfUQjsCABSMWmtvKMUiC

a view

y1pMBSET8VhtiaXbE8oYx0C7n-pIM6mOP6f4ClQVYx3U9ghrz3jpLf8qjTVFWYc1V06

me, listening to relax :bleh:

y1pRjTmUUNruGA_CYruCArXHufqV1FyPPy_411QYSSBfZ1mPSNERFoNehC94ZMdGktw

in the swimming pool with my sister and the two belgian girls

xxx celien

It sounds and looks amaziing!!! It looks fun!! I hope to go there one daaay!! Nice pics!!!!

Any one here???

Thanks!!!

I would love to have a tiwn sister!!! why do you say it's not cool?!

I dunno so many people are like i wish i had a twin but when you have one its not fun lol, you have to share everything lol:P

It sounds and looks amaziing!!! It looks fun!! I hope to go there one daaay!! Nice pics!!!!

Any one here???

It really was fun! :) Hope you can go there one day! It's so beautiful there!