Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw his ass is now amazing. He used to have but a wee bon bon, but now lookit that sucker!!

IMG_0025_614x.jpg

I dunno what he did, but Me likes. Me likes a lot. :wub2:

Lovely view x :mf_lustslow: x

I see my girls been in here :roftl: x

And in my pics album...:shocked:... x

Me too

I wish my whole body was as perfect as his

Oh man, me too. He is just a god!

Well...that as well

Two words: butt implants

I hope that's not what he did!

K. comparison pics.

Before:

mikaa3-1.jpg

a0ffc4e2.jpg

now:

9712756-1.jpg

9712615.jpg

IMG_0029_614x.jpg

Now, he actually has some...substance! Something for me to grab! (I mean admire from afar)

Me too. Wait, no, I take that back. His body on my frame and with my gender and all...wouldn't quite look right

:lmfao: Ew, me too. A 14 year old girl with buns of steel and pecks. hmm.. i wouldnt mind his tummy though :wub2:

Now, he actually has some...substance! Something for me to grab! (I mean admire from afar)

:lmfao: Ew, me too. A 14 year old girl with buns of steel and pecks. hmm.. i wouldnt mind his tummy though :wub2:

...will you be taking his treasure trail along with that? :roftl:

LOL oh wow.

I think this should be in his daily blogs eh?

:naughty:

I can only imagine:roftl:

No, I think it's natural hehe

Haha...me too. A 17 year old girl: buns of stell, pecks, chest hair, Adams Apple. Scary to imagine.

lovetoday-new-1.gif

661orc8.gif

Okay, the one where he's zipping up his pants:mf_lustslow: there must be a video for that and I WANNA see it, why would Mika alow people to look NEAR his golden stick?, hey he's wearing gold pants :das: haheha! I don't wannna see him zipping up his pants I wanna see him WITHOUT his pants:wink2: cuz what's under all that clothing belongs to me:roftl:and the anaconda thing ya know the snake then Mika's golden stick now there is no man in the world who has a G.S. as long as a anaconda....that would be very interesting if MIKA did:naughty:

OH EM GEE, what if it's not his bunzayeee's getting firmer, maybe he's having tailored pants now?:shocked: My friends will make fun of me now :(

noo, those jeans were falling off his bum at the Werchter (it was nice...videos made me very happy. In a chickeny way) and his pants weren't padded or anything...that would be really sad if they were. I would rather have Mika's cute wee bum than padded pants.

Or, as someone else said, something to dig your fingernails into :lmfao:

OMG, when I see another concert of Mika's and if I meet him I am gonna grab his big tush and squeez it then runaway really fast cuz he'll probably call security or something, yes he does actually has something for ME to grab:naughty:

...will you be taking his treasure trail along with that? :roftl:

LMFAO I already have one. hahaha

I can only imagine:roftl:

No, I think it's natural hehe

Haha...me too. A 17 year old girl: buns of stell, pecks, chest hair, Adams Apple. Scary to imagine.

HAHAHHAHHAHHahahahahHHHAHAHHAHA oh god..im picturing it now. *wipes tears form eyes*

noo, those jeans were falling off his bum at the Werchter (it was nice...videos made me very happy. In a chickeny way) and his pants weren't padded or anything...that would be really sad if they were. I would rather have Mika's cute wee bum than padded pants.

:) Mmm mika wee bum bum.

Or, as someone else said, something to dig your fingernails into :lmfao:

Oh ya who said that? :lmfao: OWIE!

OMG, when I see another concert of Mika's and if I meet him I am gonna grab his big tush and squeez it then runaway really fast cuz he'll probably call security or something, yes he does actually has something for ME to grab:naughty:

Noice :naughty: I probably won't...I'll probably be like

'i love you so much ! *starts crying and leaps into arms* please don't drop me.'

Okay, the one where he's zipping up his pants:mf_lustslow: there must be a video for that and I WANNA see it, why would Mika alow people to look NEAR his golden stick?, hey he's wearing gold pants :das: haheha! I don't wannna see him zipping up his pants I wanna see him WITHOUT his pants:wink2: cuz what's under all that clothing belongs to me:roftl:and the anaconda thing ya know the snake then Mika's golden stick now there is no man in the world who has a G.S. as long as a anaconda....that would be very interesting if MIKA did:naughty:

I would scream and run if he had a freakin anaconda, literal size.

o.o there is a video, here it is:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=29965882

I was at the werchter concert and when he was running and jumping on stage his ass was jiggling like jello but I like it:roftl: I think I really want to touch his bum:naughty: