• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have improved massively over the last couple of years, from when I saw them live in June 08, judging from recent Youtube footage I've seen and from word of mouth.

Andrew still hasn't got the strongest voice in the world IMO :naughty: but even that has really improved, and he seems to be a little more confident too. They're all great musicians actually and the whole ensemble finally seem to have gelled together. Also, the new album seems to have been written with live performance in mind and thus sounds great! I can't wait to see them again in September.

I don't think they really enjoy playing Kids live any more :wink2:. It's going to end up being their 'Creep' (Radiohead) isn't it. :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

what do you think about that:

as i said before:

-andrew sing better and better

-songs of this album are better for live

-as they plaied in small venue,they're better

so,all is better,not the best i've seen,but we'll see in 2/3 years what happen,they need time,those youngs:naughty:

I'm listening to the new album through myspace, its fantastic!

Mici..thanks for those nice pictures :das: Andrew looks a bit Mika-ish in that top hat :shocked::wub2:.

No problam, he also reminds me of Marc Bolan and Jack White in that particular pic.:wub2:

Edited by Mici

I think this one is with his girlfriend

tumblrl0saajvbyl1qa16sy.jpg

Hmm..is that Fabiola Gatti? Or someone else?

There's a girl in the Flash Delirium video who really looks like Fabiola Gatti, and I didn't know if Andrew was still dating her or not. :dunno:

I know Ben's girlfriend is in the video.

I don't know her name .I only knew he is dating a model !

A while ago there was a private video with both couples :teehee:

By private, do you mean private :das:??

:teehee:

Well, Fabiola Gatti's not really a model, she's a singer so maybe that's not her. Whatever :naughty:.

Good afternoon Bendrew fans!

No reason for posting this other than a) it's v. recent (coachella) and b) it's cute.:teehee:

Hey for those of you who bought pre-sale for any upcoming tour dates...when do we get our tickets? :blink: I got no info on that in any email etc...

WEIRD!

I've no idea..but usually they don't arrive until quite close to the day of the gig do they. when are you going? June?

Good afternoon Bendrew fans!

No reason for posting this other than a) it's v. recent (coachella) and b) it's cute.:teehee:

I've no idea..but usually they don't arrive until quite close to the day of the gig do they. when are you going? June?

Okay, I'll try not to freak out :teehee: My show's on June 18th :wub2:

Oh no he didn't even get the lyrics right :roftl:

And they didn't sing Kids at Coachella :teehee:

Oh noooooooooooo!!! :roftl:

Did they get booed off the stage? :teehee:

If they don't play Kids when I go to see them in September, I shall ask for a refund :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Here is a bad review :boxed:

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=61&p=8297&title=coachella_2010_saturday_reunited_and_it_&more=1&c=1

MGMT's newer tunes, all of which sounded like wannabe Nuggets or Paisley Underground outtakes

#MGMTFAIL

That isn't funny :aah:

You'd better go on stage :naughty:

Oh dear :teehee:

The album (and their 'new' sound,which isn't that new) is even more Marmite than Mika. I've seen lots of bad reviews too.

I need to start googling the lyrical references.:naughty:.

At the moment I'm really obsessed with the lyrics of Brian Eno, it's such a funny song and I think a lot of critics don't appreciate their sense of humour at all!

T4P vanessa.