Gaspard Ulliel

Mafaaaa

I already were many times in your country ! xD

I was in Marbella (last year), in La Manga (2 years ago), in many Galiza cities, in Huelva, oh . . . I don't know, very cities ! xD

Oh . . . Good Luck for Spain today, Portuguese people are support you ! :punk:

Spain is a very beautiful country, isnt it???

I was in Lisbon like 10 years ago!! I love it!! I wanna go again, hope I can do it soon!

Thanks!! We won!!! Finally!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain is a very beautiful country, isnt it???

I was in Lisbon like 10 years ago!! I love it!! I wanna go again, hope I can do it soon!

Thanks!! We won!!! Finally!

Yes, it is .

Yes, Lisbon it's beautiful, but it's small, I hate living in a small country . :thumbdown:

Bah, I want to live in England, or, in that moment, in Paris, just to see Mika 4th July . . . Oh . . . and to see all Gaspard films ! :naughty:

Yes, it is .

Yes, Lisbon it's beautiful, but it's small, I hate living in a small country . :thumbdown:

Bah, I want to live in England, or, in that moment, in Paris, just to see Mika 4th July . . . Oh . . . and to see all Gaspard films ! :naughty:

Congratulations for Spain ! :wink2:

Yes, it is .

But living in a small country is cool!! You can visit any place you want by car!!! In Spain you have to get a trian or a plane to go to some places!!

You dont have to live in Paris to see all Gaspard movies!! I can watch them thanks to some dowloading programs!:wink2:

Thanks!!

But living in a small country is cool!! You can visit any place you want by car!!! In Spain you have to get a trian or a plane to go to some places!!

You dont have to live in Paris to see all Gaspard movies!! I can watch them thanks to some dowloading programs!:wink2:

Thanks!!

I went to Paris by car . So I crossed all Spain, and I went to La Manga by car too (it took 7 hours) ! So I know how big is Spain . But, well, Spain it's the biggest Europe country ! :bleh:

Lol ! Bah, but I like to see movies in the cinema ! :thumbdown:

wow!!! i love him , i just watched hanibal rising 2 weeks ago and cant get him out my head. Its strange how you actually feel sorry for a canibalistic serial killer:roftl: here's one for the collection

gaspard1.png

I went to Paris by car . So I crossed all Spain, and I went to La Manga by car too (it took 7 hours) ! So I know how big is Spain . But, well, Spain it's the biggest Europe country ! :bleh:

Lol ! Bah, but I like to see movies in the cinema ! :thumbdown:

I love to see movies on the cinema but my city's cinema sucks!! They never get good movies, only the commercial ones.

That's true, we're the biggest country (and the hottest too). I went to Lisbon by car and it took 12 hours!! (ok, one of my sisters feels bad when she goes on cars, that's why it took so much time)

Great pic Shoni!!

wow!!! i love him , i just watched hanibal rising 2 weeks ago and cant get him out my head. Its strange how you actually feel sorry for a canibalistic serial killer:roftl: here's one for the collection

gaspard1.png

:wub2: He's so hot !

I love to see movies on the cinema but my city's cinema sucks!! They never get good movies, only the commercial ones.

That's true, we're the biggest country (and the hottest too). I went to Lisbon by car and it took 12 hours!! (ok, one of my sisters feels bad when she goes on cars, that's why it took so much time)

Great pic Shoni!!

Portugal is hot too . Hot country... hot people :naughty: ! :roftl:

I like travel by car, it's sweet, we can see all the landscape . :wub2:

I prefer the train cause is a lil bit more comfortable and fast! But love to travel by car.........

When I was on Lisbon it was raining all the time!!!

Really ? It's not usual . Lisbon it's always hot . Spain and Portugal weather are very similiar .

i only know of him

cause a bunch of people wanted him to

play edward cullen in the twilight movie

he's cute, very cute

that's how i re-heard of him!

he's absoltely gorgeous and all...but how would a 24 year old frenchie play a 17 yeard old american?

rob pattinson is barely passible.

Really ? It's not usual . Lisbon it's always hot . Spain and Portugal weather are very similiar .

I love rainy days so I have to say that we get the good days!!!

Lovely photos!! **** off Kate Moss!!!

Only a shower??? I probably take 20 showers!!!!

I love rainy days so I have to say that we get the good days!!!

Lovely photos!! **** off Kate Moss!!!

Only a shower??? I probably take 20 showers!!!!

Whatever, but I love sunny days .

200 showers !! Baaah !! And after he went meet me !!

xD

• 9 months later...