ORISHAS - Cuba

Emerald

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then, ask for one to me :bleh:

Good advice!!! I have lots of pics in my heart...........

Lol. So, tell this to your parents:

"Dear Isa's parents, please give a camera to your daughter for Christmas. She would very much like one!!:wink2:"

• 3 months later...

Ok guys, you asked me a report of the Orishas concert and here it is!!!!!!

Friday, December the 5th

My mum and I took the train at 14h52 to Lucerne (the city where ORISHAS played). 2 hours after, we arrived and met a friend of mine! The KKL (the Concert Hall) was right next to the station so it was really easy to find it! We went to a cute Italian restaurant, ate too much and went off to the KKL. We arrived at about half past seven and the doors opened at eight. When the doors opened, I ran to the scene and we were right in the first row!!! I was soooooooo excited!!

The concert started at 21h, but it was not ORISHAS... It was a crap band called "Solo Dos" (but they're three... lol). I don't like them. They played for almost ONE hour and the crowd grew tired of them a bit. WE WANTED ORISHAS!!!!

Solo Dos eventually stopped and after about 30 minutes, ORISHAS arrived and the crowd was hysterical (there were almost only girls :naughty:). The show was amazing, as usual with ORISHAS:mf_lustslow:. They look so happy to do what they do and they sing so well! They sang quite a lot of the new songs, which was good, and they also sang songs they usually don't sing (a lot of sing sang song sorry lol). Roldan sang an a cappella song, which was amazing; it rooted me to the spot!!! He sings amazingly really, don't you agree??:wub2:

Then, it was finished. They always sing "Chan Chan", from Compay Segundo at the end of their concert, so everyone knew it was over. But the crowd was so hysterical that they HAD TO come back and they sang "Que Pasa", which I loooove!!! Then, Yotuel (the one who plays Pavel in the soap opera "Un Dos Tres") went down the scene (once more lol) and he was just NEXT TO me!!! I touched his arm, just for the sake of it. My mum was right under him and he embraced her!!! She was crazy loool (my mum). Then, Roldan went down too, and started kissing and giving his hands to the crowd. When he arrived near me, I held my hands out and we kissed on the cheeks. It was wet and scratchy (because of his beard lol). I was on cloud nine, no need to mention it I guess:wub2:. As for Ruzzo, he didn't do any thing special, he was kind of discreet.

It was really an amazing night, I think it was the best ORISHAS concert I've been to. The crowd and the band were connected, together, it was fantastic!!! And they played for a bit more than 2 hours, which is really generous:punk:

Sorry, it's long...:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Emerald

You kissed Yotuel? :shocked:

I hate you!

:roftl::roftl:

Now serious, thanks for the report! It brought me back some memories of the gigs I went to (no kissing part, though! :sneaky2: LOL). I've never seen them playing for 2 hours! That's great! The gigs I saw were 1 hour, 1 and a half...

Seems like you and your mom had the most wonderful time! :punk: Awesome!!

I didn't kiss Yotuel; I touched his arm. He gave my mum a hug lool. I kissed Roldan (on the cheek).

It was really great, I love them!!!

Oh...duh Mary! :doh::naughty:

I misread it...too much excitement in the report! :naughty::naughty:

Emerald, thats so................ thats so.................. I dont have words to describe how much envy I have right now, but its good envy, I dont hate you, just wanna be right there with you and your mum, to touch them or kiss them.

Im happy that you had a great time!

Emerald, thats so................ thats so.................. I dont have words to describe how much envy I have right now, but its good envy, I dont hate you, just wanna be right there with you and your mum, to touch them or kiss them.

Im happy that you had a great time!

Come on, I'm sure you will soon!!!! They loooooove Spain (they live there right?).

:huglove: